Chapter 27

The Wedding Planner

Kris sped through the streets of Seoul. His mind was set on one thing and that was to comfort his fiancé. Once he arrived at the boutique, he was greeted with worried faces. The employees told him that all his Yixing did an hour ago was to cry his heart out and Baekhyun tried his best to calm him down. One of them piped up saying that she thinks the best person would be him. Kris briefly thanked them and made his way to Yixing’s office.

 

Kris was greeted with the sight of Yixing crying on the couch with Baekhyun watching him over. Baekhyun looked over him with sympathy and brushed pass him with a squeeze on his shoulder. Kris kneeled down in front of his lover and took the other’s hands in his gingerly. Yixing looked over at him with red puffy eyes.

 

“It’s all my fault, Fan. All my fault. If I hadn’t left him, none of this would have happened.” Yixing sobbed into Kris’ shirt.

 

“Shh. Its okay, baby. Its not your fault. This is fate. If you hadn’t left him, we wouldn’t have met,” Kris started. “He would still be abusing you. You wouldn’t understand the meaning of happiness and feel true love.” Kris said.

 

“Babe, there’s someone at the station who wants to see you. He said he’s a mutual friend of yours and Li Han’s. He says there’s something that you need to know that is not mentioned in the letter,” Kris said.

 

“I haven’t read the content. How would he know?” Yixing asked.

 

“He said he was next to Li Han when he wrote the letter. And Li Han told him to inform you of the other part.” Kris said. “Will you come with me?” He asked.

 

Yixing nodded dumbly and walked together with Kris.

 

 

 

 

 

Once they have arrived at the police station, the officers led them to the room with the guest that was waiting for them. Kris held on Yixing’s hand tightly, like he was assuring the other that everything will be fine. The man who was seated stood up when he heard the creaking open. Yixing’s eyes widened when he realises who was the person was. They sat at the couch opposite of the visitor. Kris wrapped his hands around Yixing’s waist and held onto his hand tightly.

 

“Jian…” Yixing said softly.

 

“How are you, Yixing?” Jian asked.

 

“I’m fine. This is Kris Wu. My fiancé,” Yixing introduced as Kris held out his arm for a handshake.

 

“I shall not waste your time here, Mr Wu.” Jian began. “I actually knew that all of these would happen. I knew that you would be involved in an accident. I knew all of this will happen. I just couldn’t stop it.” Jian said as tears stained his cheeks.

 

“What do you mean that you knew?” Yixing asked.

 

“I came to Seoul together with Li Han. It all started the day after you left Li Han bleeding. I came over to visit the both of you as per usual but I was greeted with Li Han tending to his bleeding head and your house was a mess. I looked all over for you but you weren’t there. And I thought that finally, you got the courage to leave him. I was happy for you then but I knew that it would worsen Li Han’s condition.” Jian said and held up his hand when he realises that Yixing has a question.

 

“I know you’re going to ask me what is wrong with Li Han but I will get back there once I am done. After that, Li Han’s condition worsens and he keeps on saying how he wants to avenge you. We found out that you’re in Seoul to fulfil your dream and that angered him. We learned Hangul together and flew here. I reminded him that he should not do anything stupid because we are on a foreign land. I knew that he has been following the both of you. But I told myself as long as he does not do anything to harm you guys, it’ll be fine. But it took for a worse when he went to Jeju and threatened the both of you. I told him that we should go back to Changsha because he is sick. He did not listen to me. He insisted on being here.” Jian continued.

 

“Then it happened. The accident happened. He was the cause of the accident. His main intention was to get you, Mr Wu. He did not want to hit Mrs Zhang or Yixing. When he got back, he admitted everything to me and he started crying. He said it was his fault for all that happened. He was very sorry that he abused you. He loves you, Yixing. It was the voices in his head that caused him to act that way. He told me every single thing the voices in his head told him. He told me what he saw when you guys were still married and I told him that neither of it was true. He was behaving weirdly a few days ago and he told me that he wants me to tell you everything. He even wrote a letter for you. This morning, when I woke up to the banging on my door, I realise that he took his own life. He could not live without you. He really loves you, Yixing.” Jian finished off as he wiped the stray tears on his face.

 

“You said he was sick? What is he suffering from?” Yixing asked as he felt the tears flowing down his cheeks.

 

“He has depression. It was at the point where he could not control himself. He has been depressed way before he met you. His childhood and family background was one of the factors. He was delusional most of the time. He always thought that everyone is like his parents. He thinks that everyone would leave him one day. I was the one who brought him to see a psychiatrist. They gave him anti-depressants. He got better, really. And that was when he met you.” Jian began as he told Yixing everything. “When he met you, he vowed to change but he didn’t. It worsens in fact. While you were in Changsha, he always got angry when I came over but my main purpose was to look out for him. But he misunderstood it. I knew that you were a victim because I am one too. Everything that happened was not true. It was all in his head. It was just his imagination. He was delusional. It got to the extent of him abusing you because he thought it was true but it wasn’t. Truth is, he never intended to abuse you. It was his unsound mind that caused him to abuse you. I knew this because he would always tell me that he loves when he goes out drinking. I asked him to tell you about his condition but he didn’t because he knows that you would leave. ” Jian said.

 

“I am sorry that you had to go through all the pain. But believe me, Yixing. Li Han loves you,” Jian finished off.

 

“I didn’t know. Thank you for telling me everything, Jian. Maybe I can forgive him now and let him rest in peace.” Yixing said.

 

“I have to pack because my flight back to Changsha is tonight. Thank you for agreeing to meet,” Jian said as he shook hands with both Yixing and Kris. “But Yixing, please remember that he always loved you. He never stopped loving you. Not even once. “

 

 

 

 

Yixing was quiet throughout the ride home. He thought of the times where he hated Li Han but he never understood the reason why. He felt sorry for the other and hated him in fact but he never regretted the times they had together. Yixing only has one wish for Li Han – he wants his remains to be buried together with his mother’s. Yixing knows Li Han’s hatred towards the older woman but she was the reason why he was born and without her, he would not have met him and felt happiness even for awhile.

 

Kris parked at the parking lot and walked to the other side of the car to help Yixing out. They walked hand in hand in comfortable silence. Both reflected on what has happened for the past two months. Kris started to sympathise with Li Han even though he was the one who cause the accidents. They sat down on the couch as Kris watched Yixing clutched on the letter.

 

“Do you want to read it together?” Kris asked.

 

“Do you?” Yixing asked.

 

“I don’t mind but it’s you who should decide,” Kris said.

 

Yixing opened the letter carefully and handed it to Kris to read it out loud because he knows that he would not be able to do it.

 

To: Yixing & Kris Wu

 

I don’t know how I am supposed to start but I think I should start by addressing it to you, Yixing.

 

Yixing-ah, by the time you read this letter, I would be dead. They would have found my body somewhere in Seoul and they will be flying it over to Changsha to get me buried there. I have a few things to tell you. I am sorry for the horrible married life I put you through. I know I promised that we will have a blissful marriage together and have four kids together. I am sorry because I wasn’t able to give you that wish. I am sorry for the times where I and abused you. I didn’t mean to, really. The voices in my head kept on influencing me to do it. I don’t know why. I am sorry for accusing you of cheating but I know that you would never do it. You’re one loyal husband/wife anyone could ask for but I just let you go. I am sorry for killing our child. After doing that, I realised that its mine indeed. I love our baby. I really do. When you left, I realised all my stupid mistakes. I wanted to come back to you and apologise and build a family together but when I see you smiling to Kris-shi, I knew he was a better one for you. I knew it was too late when I realised that you’re pregnant. I have no words to express how regretful I am. But I hope that you’ll forgive me so that my soul can rest in peace. Don’t worry because I will be in Heaven together with our child, my mama and your mama.

 

I love you, Yixing. I really do. Please forgive me for everything. And you have my blessings to be with Kris-shi.

 

Kris-shi, when I met you at the bar, I just wanted to get more information about Yixing and get rid what means the whole world to him. But as time passed, I realised how strong your love for Yixing was. How I don’t deserve to be with someone like you. I hated you at first when I realised that I can never be better. But when I watched how you promised to be with him, I knew that you don’t deserve all this. I am sorry Kris-shi. Please take care of Yixing.

 

Lastly, I wish the both of you a blissful marriage. I hope that your child grow in a better environment than where I grew up. I hope that you will shower him or her with all the love he or she deserves. It’s okay if you decide to forget about me because I am not as significant as I thought would be. But thank you for teaching me what true love is. Thank you for everything that you guys have taught me just from watching from afar.

 

Once again, I am sorry for the pain that I put the both of you through and thank you for teaching me the true meaning of true love.

 

Yours Sincerely,

Li Han

 

Kris placed the letter on the table as he watched his pregnant lover crying. Kris gathered the other in his arms and said, “I guess he was really regretful for what happened. He is not with us anymore, Xing. And I am sure I am able to forgive him. Even though he thinks he is not that significant in our lives, I think we should tell little peach that he was the reason why we are together. “

 

“Yeah. I didn’t know he was in so much pain. I can forgive him now, Fan. I hope he rests in peace,” Yixing said as he smiled at his taller lover.

 

A/N:

 

Surprised? Are you guys surprised that throughout the four chapters in Li Han’s point of view was all a lie? He was delusional. Most of the things – like the cheating, Jian being mean - mentioned in his point of view did not actually happen.  This whole chapter was written based on my personal experience. I have experienced this whole episode of a depressed person – the situation was changed to fit the plot. And I thought that it would be nice to somewhat share it with you guys. Because I realised everyone never understands a depressed person. This is the reason why I said that at the end of the day, you guys will sympathise with Li Han. tell me what you think about it. :)

ps: you guys can google about depression too and you'll know more about it. :)

 

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter!

 

xoxo.