Chapter 20

The Wedding Planner

Kris woke up feeling someone peppering kisses all over his chest and face. He scrunched up his face when he feels a wet tongue on his lips and a hand squeezing his half-erect . Kris' eyes fluttered open and he was greeted with a sight that he thought that he would never see. Yixing was on his chest peppering his face with kisses as he used his other hand to pleasure Kris. Kris groaned to get Yixing's attention and the younger looked up at him with huge eyes. Kris sat up and Yixing sat comfortably on his lap.

 

“What are you doing early in the morning, Yixing?” Kris asked as he rubbed sleep away from his eyes.

 

“Can we have ?” Yixing asked bluntly.

 

“Why?” Kris asked because he wasn't in the mood to.

 

“I just want to, Fan. I missed having you inside of me.” Yixing pouted.

 

“But baby, I don't think its safe to have me inside of you when our little peach is growing,” Kris replied as he placed his hand over Yixing's baby bump.

 

“But I really want to. I am just afraid that I won't get to have the same feeling again,” Yixing mumbled.

 

Kris gathered Yixing into his arms as he watched how the younger was trying his best not to break down into tears. As much as he did not want to make love with his lover, he still wants to do it, just to assure the younger that nothing will happen to them. He held Yixing's face between his palms to search for the answer that Yixing is sure about this. Yixing placed his hand over Kris' and the older male took this as cue that he could do it. He carried Yixing into his arms as he laid him on their bed, stripping him of all his clothes.

 

Skin slapping against skin could be heard throughout the bedroom. Yixing moaned out Kris' name over and over again, reminding the older that he loves him too deeply to let him go. Kris did nothing but whispered sweet nothings into Yixing's ears as an assurance that nothing could break them apart. He was gentle on Yixing because he wouldn't want to turn into a beast as he into the younger fragile boy. He released his seeds deep inside of his pregnant lover and pulled out of the younger, pulling him close to his chest.

 

They laid in the same position for the next hour before Kris carried Yixing in his arms to the bathroom that was connected to their bedroom. Kris washed Yixing clean of all his juices and Yixing doing the same to the other. Yixing continued gazing into Kris' eyes, his face and his sculpted body. Yixing took this opportunity to remember every inch of Kris' body because he does not want to lose the only memory of Kris. Once they were done washing, Kris led Yixing down the hallway to the kitchen to see his mama preparing breakfast. The older woman smiled at the young couple as she set the pancakes on the table.

 

Yixing opted to sit on Kris' lap as he fed the older male his breakfast and forcing Kris to do the same. Kris blushed in embarrassment as Yixing forced him to the same because he wasn't one who showed skinship in the presence of others. Mrs Zhang could only smile as she watched how her son gave his fiancé his fullest attention. She knows how it feels like to know the love of your life is going to leave you any time soon. She left the couple in the kitchen as she proceeded to her room. Once the couple had done the dishes, they walked into Mrs Zhang's room.

 

“Mama? Me and Yixing are thinking of doing some shopping later on. For the baby and also we are running out of groceries, aren't we?” Kris asked. “I was thinking if you want to join us,” he continued.

 

“If you don't mind?” She asked.

 

“Its okay, mama! You can join us.” Yixing said. “Because we won't know what will happen in the future right?” He continued as Kris tightened his hold of his lover's hand.

 

 

 

 

They were all in the car as Kris drove to the nearest shopping mall for them to do their shopping. Yixing clung onto his mother because Kris forced him to sit with the older woman at the back and he doesn't like it that Yixing clings onto him like a koala, while he was driving, most of the time. Kris played soothing music on the stereo as he watched through the rear view mirror how Yixing was drawing circles on his bump, humming to their baby. Kris' heart swells as he watched how Yixing showed his love to their unborn child. His mind drifted off to their conversation from last night and he remembered how the pendants he bought the night before is still sitting in his pocket. He intends to give it to Yixing before they leave the mall tonight to remind his fiancé how much he loves the other.

 

Once they arrived at the mall, Yixing was quick to pull his mother to the baby's section to buy more uni onesies for their baby. Yixing wowed when he sees all the collection of onesies that was hung on display on the rack. He swore that he would take all of them but he knows that he should leave some when he finally knows the gender of their little peach. Yixing dragged his mother all around the shop showing the older woman the different onesies that they should get for his son. Kris trailed behind them as he allowed Yixing to dump every single clothes that he chose.

 

Once they were at the check-out counter, they ended up with a variety of items for the baby. Yixing chose a set of bibs that consist of 6 different colours with different quote written on it – which he claimed as cute. He even bought another that has Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner written on each of them. That was more than enough in Kris' opinions. Yixing chose two types of milk bottles and pacifiers which Kris finds it ridiculous. Yixing explained that it was for hygiene purposes but Kris thinks that Yixing could not resists from taking lots of it. Yixing bought a total of 10 onesie – 3 of which had monsters on it, 2 plain coloured onesies, 3 onesie that says 'I love Mummy', 'I love Daddy' and 'I love Grandma' respectively, 1 panda onesie that comes along with a beanie with panda ears and an Elmo onesie. Lastly, Yixing chose 5 pairs of mittens and socks each. Kris wasn't surprised that they spent more than 500 000 won on baby products.

 

“Why don't the both of you wait for me at the cafe across the street?” Mrs Zhang said as she walked into one of the shops.

 

Kris and Yixing obeyed and sat patiently at the cafe as they watched the cars passed by. Yixing sipped through his straw as he smiled over at Kris. Kris took this opportunity to take out the necklaces that are sitting in his pocket for the past day. He took Yixing's hands into his and caressed the top carefully. He gazed into the younger's eyes and realised how much he loves him. Kris never regrets every single moment he spent with Yixing and he knows well that Yixing feels the same for him. Despite the fact that they have rings to remind them of their love, he still thinks that its better to have a necklace to signify their love.

 

Kris took out the necklace that belongs to Yixing and moved it over to the other. Yixing covered his mouth in shock and awed at the necklace. “Isn't this the one that we planned to get?” He asked.

 

“Yes, baby. I just thought that I should get you this because I just got promoted as the assistant manager.” Kris said. He took out the necklace and tied it around Yixing's neck.

 

“You remember how you said that the wing pendant represents my ability to protect you?” He asked. “And I promise you once again that I would protect you with my life. And do you remember Xing how the unicorn pendant actually represents how you saved me from my loneliness?” He continued. “Now that I have gotten both of these pendants, this would represent our love for one another.” Kris said.

 

Yixing smiled and mumbled how much he loves him.

 

Yixing's phone rang as it broke their moment together. Yixing looked at the name on the screen and realises that it was his mother. He hummed in response as he ended the call and stood up. “Where are you going?” Kris asked.

 

“Mama needs an umbrella because its raining outside. So I'm getting it for her,” Yixing replied.

 

“Okay, Xing. Be careful,” Kris said as he watched Yixing walked out of the shop.

 

 

 

 

 

It feels like time stopped for Kris as he sees a car speeding towards Yixing when the other was crossing the road. His legs hit the table as their coffee began to topple. He dashed out of the café to only see blood around Yixing.

 

Mrs Zhang's voice stuck in as she screamed her son's name to stop walking when she sees the car heading his way. She dashed across the road to stop it from happening. All she could remember seeing was her son laying on the road as he struggled with the pain on his belly and Kris walking towards them. The last thing she remembered was the pain that was shooting down her legs.

 

Yixing crossed the road with a smile etched on his face. The other pedestrians are halfway through the road and he was reaching to where his mother was. He heard his mother screaming his name before he sees her dashing across the road and pushed him out of the way. His eyes met with bright headlights as he fell to the ground. The last thing he saw was his mother bleeding with tears in her eyes and the excruciating pain from where his little peach is. He heard the familiar deep voice telling him to hang on before he heard the ambulance.

 

A/N: I am so sorry because I just had to do this. T.T please be prepared for more depressing chapters ahead. Yes, get yourselves lots of tissue papers because I did when I wrote this. lastly, I am going to write a special chapter for Li Han. Please look forward to it because it might change the way you guys think of him

 

On another note, I am finally on my term break and that means I have more time to update and also start on another fanfic. J

 

Enjoy!

 

xoxo