Chapter 15

The Wedding Planner

A/N: a long author's note at the end of this chap. And prepare tissue boxes with you because you guys really need it since I think it will have more impact after what happened to Kris. :)

 

Once Kris was done talking to his old acquaintances, he proceeded back to his pregnant lover who was sitting all alone at the bar. He was stopped short when he sees a familiar figure sitting at the other further end of the bar. He approached the other and his smile grew bigger when he realises it was the same man he met at one of the bars in Seoul.

 

“Han-shi!” Kris exclaimed as he patted the other's back to get his attention. The said man looked up when he heard his name, feigning surprise.

 

“Kris-shi?” The man asked as if to ask if he got the name right. “Fancy meeting you here!” He said happily as he took glances at the figure behind Kris.

 

“Yeah! I didn't expect to see you here too,” Kris replied. “Are you alone today?” Kris asked.

 

“Yeah. I came here to get away from the busy life in Seoul,” He explained.

 

“Really? I came here on a short getaway with my fiancé. You should meet him,” Kris said as he dragged him to where Lay was sitting.

 

 


 

I have been following them long enough to even know what they are up to. I was surprised to know that I even got the address to their apartment. Were they not careful enough? Or was I born with this ability? I scoffed at the scene of them getting all clingy onto one another once again. Well, Yixing do like that lanky man a little too much, hmm? I don't see what he possess that Yixing picked him over me. Am I not good enough? Do I not love him enough? I love you with all my heart, Yixing. I still do. Why are you doing this to me?

 

I made my way to an isolated bar at Seoul to unwind myself. I traced my finger around the brim of the glass that the bartender gave me while my mind drifted to the times that I actually loved Yixing. Zhang Yixing. He has to be one of the man everyone would die for. I was one of the lucky ones to actually get my hands around him. I have always loved him and I still do. Things happened. I didn't know what came over me to actually raise my hand on him. The stress maybe? The fact that in the middle of our marriage, I felt like he stopped caring for me. He spent more time with some of our old friends without my knowledge. The moment I raised my hand on him was the moment that I regretted with all my heart. His tear-stained face. His bruised lips that kept on muttering apologies. Whenever I tried comforting him and tell him how sorry I was, he would push me away like I am some kind of trash. He kept muttering how it would be better for him to leave this household. And that was when I realised that he wasn't in love with me. He agreed to marry me most probably because he was caught up in the moment.

 

I was taken out of my thoughts when I see the same familiar lanky man who had his hands around MY YIXING'S waist. I smiled over at him when I heard him sighed heavily. I don't know what got over me to actually formally introduce myself and have a conversation with him. He replied me and explained how he hurt MY YIXING. I could hear the remorse in his voice. I was surprised myself that I told him about my problem with Yixing and my real intention of bringing him back to Changsha. But what surprises me the most was how he did not notice that I was the same man who was lingering at the boutique for awhile now. He suddenly stood up when he said that he was heading home to talk to MY YINXING about their problem. I saw the sincerity in his eyes when he said that. Was that what Yixing always wanted from me whenever we fought? For me to apologise to him? For me to actually show him that I still love him no matter what happens? But I never did any of it.

 

 

I knew that my stalking would pay off one day and today is the day where I can actually get my hands on MY YIXING. I sat down on one of the bar stools not far from Yixing because I don't want him to notice me just yet. He was so lost in his own thoughts as he held the glass of orange juice in his hand. That was the same look he had on when I left him alone in the club. Oh how I miss it so much. I was brought out of my reverie when I hear the familiar deep voice calling my name. Ah. Kris Wu. The man who has Yixing's heart right now. He talked to me happily as I looked over his shoulder to look at my beloved face. He looks shocked. You didn't expect me to be here, baby? I came here to bring you back home, darling. I've missed you. I miss feeling your skin against my fingers. I miss you writhing under me, Yixing darling.

 

 


 

Lay froze in his spot when he sees Kris walking over with Li Han walking right behind him. Li Han kept that smirk on his face – which never fail to scare him. Kris stood in front of him as he waved his hand in front of Lay. He gestured at Li Han, allowing the man taking in the breath-taking beauty he has for a fiancé. Kris wrapped his arms around Lay as he held him close. Lay clutched onto Kris' dress shirt unconsciously, like he was reassuring himself that everything will be fine.

 

“Han-shi, meet Yixing; My fiancé and also the mother to my child,” Kris introduced happily as he placed a hand over Lay's belly, oblivious to Lay's emotions.

 

“Ah. Nice meeting you, Yixing-shi,” Li Han greeted as he took the reluctant hand, kissing the top of it.

 

Lay held out his hand reluctantly as he waited for Li Han to shake it. The introduction sent chills down his spine as he tried to keep his eyes on Kris. Li Han looked at him with the same lustful eyes when he caught him 'cheating' on him. He waited for Li Han to take his hand but he did not expect for Li Han to kiss the top of it. The lips that grazed on his hand made him shiver in fear. The callus skin reminded him a lot of the times when he was taken by force almost three years ago.

 

“You're such a gentlemen,” Kris teased. “Its a pity that your spouse ran away from you,” Kris said as they sat back down on the stool.

 

“Yes. Its a pity that he has left me. It would be more heartbreaking if I were to see him with another man and maybe pregnant on top of that,” Li Han replied.

 

Both males continued chatting about things and Li Han would take this opportunity to explain the features of his lost lover. Lay stayed silent next to Kris as he listened on to their conversation. Li Han would send him a dirty glance when Kris ordered more drinks from the bartender. Lay hid behind Kris whenever he felt the other's stare on him – which scares him till no end. Kris excused himself as he bade some of his old friends goodbye. Lay was only left there in fear.

 

I see you've got yourself a wonderful caring man,” Li Han said once he notices that Kris is out of sight. “Was this the reason why you left me? To go to that man there?” He continued, his voice full of spite.

 

What do you want?” Lay asked, as he tried to keep himself composed.

 

I came to take you back to Changsha, baby. Build a life together. Maybe we should get ourselves another child of our own since you miscarried our first,” Li Han replied.

 

I'm not coming with you. I love Yifan! We're engaged and soon to be married. And I am carrying his baby!” Lay said as he grip on the glass tightened.

 

Oh really? You love him? You're carrying his baby? Have you forgotten, Yixing? We are still legally married. We are not divorced yet. Do you think he will still love you if he were to find out about us?” Li Han smirked.

 

He will! And I will tell him about us. About how horrible of a human being are you,” Yixing spat.

 

Oh really? Why don't I spoil that dream for you? Since I lost my loved ones. I think you should lose yours too, Yixing baby,” Li Han said. “A life for a life. Its either the baby or him. You decide. If you want them to live, follow me home to Changsha. You have a month from now. I am watching you,” Li Han continued when he sees Lay shivered in fear.

 

Kris came back from talking to his friends seeing that both Lay and Li Han were talking. He smiled when he sees that Lay is talking to someone other than himself and their mutual friends. He walked over to his lover and slipped his arm around the other's shoulder. Lay jumped at the sudden contact but Kris tried to ignore it. Li Han walked off waving the couple goodbye when Kris announced that they are leaving for their hotel room. He congratulated the couple once again before mouthing to Lay. One month, Yixing baby.

 

A/N: So, I have to admit that it is hard to update when the situation with Kris and SM is this bad. I swear I even thought of stopping this story because I didn't see the point in continuing this fic but after thinking it over and talking to some of my friends, I thought that “how can I stop this story just because of what happened to Kris?” I even thought of killing Kris instead of the baby or both. But I think Kray/Fanxing deserves to be happy here. I should at least keep their love alive even if Kris leaves right? Oh God, I am being delusional again.

 

Like other author's, I guess I shall be spending my time talking about what happened to Kris. Its okay if you guys don't bother reading this but this is just a piece of my mind. Right now, I am obviously going to take Kris' side. Not because I am an EXO fan but because of how SM always have these problems with their contract.

 

Personally, I have always thought that SM is mean to their artiste. Its about time they realise their mistake. This is inhumane. This is not the way you treat your workers. This is slavery. I don't know what is going through their head but I think SM should stop these mean things. Will they like it if they were the ones being abused by the higher ups?

 

As for Kris, I know he promised us that we would be together forever but if he can't do it, he can just leave EXO. I will be supporting him in whatever he choose to do. I wish that Kris' health will improve with time and he is happy where ever he is. We will always be in the Galaxy with him.

 

EXO SARANGHAJA!

 

I really have a lot to say but I am crying so much and I can't bear to do it now. Hopefully you guys enjoy this chapter!

 

I think I just wrote a whole chunk of mixed up bull. I just wasted your time.

 

I might be not updating for awhile. Let me pick myself up. Its even harder because I am writing a Kray/Fanxing fic.

 

xoxo.