Detached

[DISCONTINUED] That's Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Selena Gomez - Love Will Remember

 

“What again Ri?” You said as you averted your gaze to the pointed hand of Ahri towards to a certain place. Bright smile was formed on your lips when your eyes caught the very of your gorgeous beloved man with his tucked suit perfectly-paired on his model’s body but wait…

“But Ahri, who’s that girl?” You slightly frowned.

“How would I know. You as his girlfriend you should know better. Go ask him first.”Ahri pushed you toward Dongwoon's place, with that mysterious girl.

“Hold this first.” You handed your pouch for Ahri to take a look at while you were walking towards Dongwoon’s direction. Your insides were twisted in anguish, you were nervous, heck. You were almso trembled on your steps and it seemed like it was terrible moment you ever had.

 

You went there alone, with smile plastered on yourself. The fake one because you were so curious about who was that girl, that was acting too friendly toward Dongwoon. Giggling, smiling to each other while arms locked onto each other... You were really trying so hard to controlled your face emotions, hard feelings. You were walking toward them, but they didn’t notice you at first until you tapped Dongwoon’s shoulder. And that was the time, where it all started.

“Oh, hi? Dongwoon?” You greeted him first and it was extremely awkward situation you ever had since it’s been 2 years you guys didn’t contact and seeing each other.

Dongwoon turned his back to take a look who was greeting him at that time and he found out that it was you. His sudden flatten behaviour was really weird to you as he was too shocked by your sudden existence, beside him.

 

Control yourself, Sun. It's just him. With another girl.

 

“Oh… oh Sun... Sunri-ah. How long you had been here?" He was indeed, really shocked. 

"Oh... hmm.. wait.  I-I t- think we need to talk e- each other. Now. Privately”. Dongwoon was mumbled with his words, almost getting tumbled because of that sudden occurence he had. You were curious with why he was acting like that and...

 

Oh God, this seems not right. Please don’t tell me. I'm not ready yet for this. 

 

Dongwoon slipped his arm from that mysterious girl's hold while suddenly grabbed your right arm and guided you getting out from the hotel's hall.

"Okay now how do I start this.." He was muttered himself and nervously rubbed his neck.

"What happened Dongwoon? Who is that girl?" You can't wait any longer, cut his sentence and began to asked him. Thoroughly.

“Hmm... Ahri, I know this is too sudden and I am sorry to say this but I think we should end ours. Now”. Dongwoon seemed really nervous but the words were easily came out from his mouth, innocently confessed to you abo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter