Encountered

[DISCONTINUED] That's Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

F(x) - Electric Shock

 

Kyungsoo’s POV

 

7.00 a.m. Wow, that’s too early. I woke up due to my loud and annoying alarm and just realized that I set it too early. Too early. The orientation sessions start at 9 a.m though. What the hell. Better I get ready of myself first. After I took a quick bath (well, 7.00 a.m and damn cold water didn’t like me though), I dressed up myself.

“And now what I’m going to eat…..” I murmured to myself while checking out my new apartment’s kitchen. There was really nothing. I just moved in, there was of course no any cooking ingredients, even the fridge didn’t plugged in. I was too busy yesterday, maybe. I haven’t meet my roommate though. Realizing there was nothing to cook nor to eat, I headed out from your apartment.

While brought out my favourite skuter from the parking lot, I took a moment of my apartment’s look and its surroundings. There was no even a café, what a perfect accommodation. Good as hell.

I rode my skuter, getting out from the ‘perfect’ accommodation. After about 15 minutes riding, finally I found a hidden café and it looked cute though. And classy. I entered in and luckily there was no much customers in there. I took a look of the showed menu-board right after I reached at the café’s counter.

“Yes, may I take your order sir?” I heard a voice from the waiter asking while I gestured my hand as to wait a second.

“Hmm, hot caramel macchiato and egg-salad sandwiches please.” I ordered and pulled out my wallet.

“That’s all sir? Okay, the total is 8200 won sir. Would you like to take a buzzer? So that it’s easier for you to know if your order's already done.”

“Oh, no thanks. I’ll wait here then.”

I turned around while tried to look out for any vacant table and took a sit. I took a quick look of the café. It’s refreshing, I like this.

“8.30 a.m. It’s still early then. What the hell, it’s taking longer than I thought”. I peeked over the counter, to look whether my order already made. “Hot caramel macchiato and egg-salad sandwiches, ready.”

You heard that and quickly stood out of your seat and took off my order. Contemplating either to eat later or here, so I decided to eat here, and it’s not that late anyway. I took a quick sip of my drink and munching on my sandwiches while having my leisure time in the cafe.

 

I rode your skuter after had a simple yet appetizing breakfast. Approximately, it only takes about 6-7 minutes to your college. After parked my skuter, I quickly walked to the college’s main hall where the orientation's held on. There’s many people though. 

 

Talking to myself, yet muttered under the breath were like my habit since when I didn't know. It’s fun though. And yes, I still own that habit.

“Do Kyungsoo, Department of Law.”

After registered myself outside the hall and got some prepared utensils, I headed up into the hall and I found out that there was so much booths inside and it was suffocating in my sight.

 

What the hell they appointed me as leader. What a bless day, God.

 

I walked past by past of the booths while searching for my group when suddenly a voice greeted in.

“Kyung? Kyungsoo? Do Kyungsoo right?”

 

Okay now what again, God? I’m going to be of today’s emcee? 

 

“O… Oh. Hi?” I shot him with my ‘fishballs’ eyes while looking weirdly at him.

“Do Kyungsoo right? I am your roommate. Chanyeol-ie. Park Chanyeol.” That boy bluntly introducing himself, in the crowd when there was no one asked him to do that though. What a virus.

“Oh… Ah… Hi……” That was awkward. Really. I’m not familiar yet with strangers, even if he's my roommates. Well, I just started living in, but wait, how come he knew my name? Even left the ‘soo’ behind, what did he thought he was?

“I accidently saw your portfolio on the table in the living room. I bet you must’ve left them, right? I brought them for you.”

 

Nice roommate I got. Thanks again God. Ugh.

 

As I took my portfolio from him and giving my thanks, I continued myself searching for my group’s booth. I can’t be late. I’m their leader. 

“Ah, Soo-ah. Wait a second.” 

 

What again this brat wants.

 

“What’s your group? I heard from few people saying that each roommates got placed in the same group for today.” He grinned.

“21.”

“Ah 21? We are the same then! Lets’s go find ours”.

Chanyeol hastily grabbed Kyungsoo’s left arm, shamelessly bragged him along as they two were old bestfriends. I was almost cursed just then. We both arrived at our group’s booth and found ourself each seats. I found the awkward situation as everyone in our group were looking weirdly at us. Chanyeol elbowed me as to start our talk and introductions, he knew that I am their leader as I told him ealier on our way to booth before.

 

I hate audience, I can’t speak confidently in front of the public. Low-self confidence my .

 

“Uh… Uh… Er hi? I’m your appointed leader for the whole these orientation sessions. I’m Do Kyungsoo.” I bowed while flashed my awkward smile. Ugh, I hate this.

“Okay, anyone? Oh no, I mean if we already had all the members, we can start right away. By the way, take a sit everyone.”

 

Awkward.

 

“Yah, you are the one who has to counts them. The names-list is with you though.” Chanyeol slowly whispered to me. He looked awkward as hell too.

“Ah.. ah.. Okay, sorry everyone. Wait a second.”

I hastily opened the file given while searching for the names-list. “1,2,3….7…9… wait, we have another two members that haven’t show themselves yet. Should we wait for them first or we start our introduction right away?” I asked them, and a few of them responded by saying to wait for them first. I agreed to it.

 

“Hey, what’s your group number?”

“21, miss.” I replied while smiled toward her.

"21? Okay good”. Seems like she brought together our 'missing' members and seeing the new face, it was totally hitted me.

 

Well, Nam Sunri. I think our chemistry haven’t vanish yet. We meet again.

 

 

Your P.O.V

 

“Let’s go Sun. It’s lunch”. But before we were about to stepped out from the hall, an annoucement was heard.

“After the lunch, there's an activity for you to make a simple profile about one of your group members'. You guys have to submit the profile. And before I forget, throughout of our orientation sessions, you guys must have your meals-time with your group as to make it easier for you to get along with your group members. And meals are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter