I'll Be

[DISCONTINUED] That's Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

2NE1 - Lonely

 

I blinked and mentally knocked some sense in my head, that I still can't believed that I was actually spending my night time with three guys, whose two of them already lost their way in minds where alcohol almost took it all and another one, fortunately and to my luck, had a high tolerance in alcohol and still wide awake, quietly watching over the other two.

"You look distant today." Kyungsoo started when he was trying to took away the alcohol bottle from Daehyun. The other boy growled. 

"No, no. Don't worry about me." I waved him a dismissive hand and continued picked tiny slices of the kimchi pancake, slowly munching to it and really hoped that Kyungsoo would drop the question by now.

His lips parted into a smile, although I knew it wasn't that one he would used to and the ones that didn't reached the ears. Infrequent happened in my eyes.

"What about Taehyun? Are you guys still..." He stopped while attempting what to say next before the devil himself called, rang my phone up.

I waved my smartphone and he signalled it with his chin and mouthed to pick it up fast before it would turn off by itself. I excused myself and softly got out without the other two drunk men could realized it or it would create any unwanted scene and I seriously was tired to handle for one if there's any.

"Baby girl, hey." 

"Taehyun seriously. I am 21 already okay." Trying to shrugged off the heavy feelings I had since the morning, I played a joke which Taehyun joined along too. 

"Okay, so? You should be glad that I still call you that when the others called their sisters with nonsense names." 

I growled and lightly stomped my feets on the ground altough I knew the boy on the other line couldn't see it. The talk naturally flowed after that when Taehyun asked about my whereabouts, with who I was with and things like that. And before I knew it, Taehyun was nagging with his heart, telling me to not hanging out by myself, or I was the only girl with three boys and the time was also not appropriate for a girl like me and before I became aware of it, I was actually letting Taehyun to pour all the worriness on me because I knew, things won't be the same when he'd go back to the States for study.

He's be busy and I will be too, besides it will be long to wait for his next semester holidays. I sighed and Taehyun heard that, of course and asked was someone harrased me. Of all question he could be asking...

I shook my head and gripped on my phone tighter than I did before, as if it was the way to not let my tears escape from my pool. "It's just a stray cat. By the way, what time is your flight again?"

"It's 5.30 in the evening." He stopped his words, "or... is it 6..?" I heard some noises at the back and just right what I was thinking, my brother was actually trying to find his ticket and few seconds later with fast breaths, "okay, found it. It's 6.15 in the evening." I rolled my eyes, this older man had the guts blabbered things on me when he, himself forgot the flight's board.

"You'd better be 2 hour early before the boarding time or I will cu-"

"Yes, yes mister. I already set an alarm for that and emptied all my schedules just for you my lov-"

"My ears are actually bleeding now and I want to get my pretty sleep by now. I hang up now, bye."

 

 


The day was cloudy when I finished my noon class and I was about to get my canned coffee in the vending machine, when someone knocked my head. And before I could turned my head to see how was it, my head had first scanned earlier whose fragrance belonged to. So girly.

"The next time, you should spray your whole perfume bottle all over the unit," I said and not complaining it either. But sometimes, it was kinda frustrating that the scent really stick to my outfits even I hung it at the balcony of our apartment.

Ahri snorted, "at least a thank would be enough and that, I, at least did some good deeds for my friend, okay?" She pressed and got her coffee later and naturally we both walked together to the outside of our campus and sat on a wooden table just at the corner of some park.

"Did you have your lunch yet?" Ahri asked when she finished typing on her phone, looked up at me. I shook my head, finally realizing that I haven't had a proper meal since this morning. 

"Is an apple counted in?" 

Ahri clucked her tongue, "you always took the easiest way. At least have some chocolate bars or any milk or-"

I rolled my eyes, "okay, okay. What's up?"

"Nothing's up though. Just wanna catch up some things with you and you always sleep in before I could key in the password and the next morning you would-"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter