Affectionate

[DISCONTINUED] That's Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

Jason Mraz - Quiet

 

“Do you like her?”

Few seconds passed before Taehyun teasingly knocked your head that resulted you to half growled at him while his fingers tenderly rushing through your hair before messing with it and chuckled, “she is my friend. Do any human considerate as in friend to hate each other? Of course I like her.” He scoffed.

You swatted his hand away from you and mocked at him back, “yeah, right.”

 Next, you took a plastic that quite full with foods that you thought Taehyun only ordered chicken salad but was followed with another two side dish with Taehyun reasoned that Ahri should taste some and ridiculed to you not to be too greedy to others, leaving you blabbered more because that was still too much to stuff in plus it was almost reaching midnight.

Taehyun unbuckled his belt and got out from the car while waiting for you who was still checking if there’s anything left few minutes before you waved goodbye to him, Taehyun leaned against the car and looked up the night sky before frowning because there was no star at all.

The next minute, Taehyun who was suddenly took your wrist along with an invisible face telling words to stay awhile before sending you off. You started to looked up at the sky to and smiled, “it’s gonna rain soon, I guess.”

Taehyun clamped his lips, “and you’ll be getting inside your duvet and rather sweating all over your body, shaking because of the thunder.” Both of you chuckled, suddenly flashed back the memories of childhood.

He turned to you after and gave you a tight hug, mumbled some incoherent words against your head which you tapped his back and purposely coughing which was too much, leaving him cynically laughing and messed your hair, again.

"Enough with my hair!" He laughed and purposely messing it again and pinched your cheeks.

“It’s cold, you’d better get inside. Taehyun rubbed his hands altogether with yours and blew a warm breath between in and few seconds later he leaned in and kissed your forehead.

“Remember to share those with Ahri too. Get fat together, at least.” Your lips curved upwards in annoyance while sending him with your eyes walking towards to the driver’s seat and got in. The passenger’s window descended with him still giving you some pleasant words because college might be easy at the first but not few weeks later as you are in foundation so it won’t be easy, at most.

A minute later, his car slowly drove off from the apartment’s park leaving you behind who was still waved to the care until the lights were off from your sight.

 

But, late at that night before you were about to dozed off to the world of yours, a text came in.

Taehyun

0114498620 – Dahye

Call or text her whenever you want to. She neeeds someone at this time. *A smiley*

 

 

The whole day on the next morning strangely went well along with your classes on that day that your lips might ripped into two as you were joyously smiling toward anyone that you’d bumped into, even the café workers and the cleaners.

Kyungsoo too, might thought you were (maybe) at the best of your mood, instantly asking you when to start the groupwork which resulted both of you were sitting together with important sheets cluttered on all over the table in the hushed library. Oddly on that time, the place wasn't full with people inside because sometimes it packed with people inside wandering around for the books or doing some works. And gladly the both of you worked well during the time.

And during that time too, you almost restrained yourself to not yawned on front of Kyungsoo who was still seemed energatic. The heck where did my energy went...

“So, are we going to use these all during the upcoming class?” Kyungsoo asked while his eyes was still on a random sheet and writing.

You hummed as a reply with your eyes’ still on a specific book. It’s been almost one and half an hour the time you spent on with you constantly sitting (because Kyungsoo offered for most of the time that he would find the references) that sometimes you would rubbed your side thighs, damn your was almost to got numbed for not moving and stayed stoic for a quite long time.

“Are you not going to have a lunch?” A voice came in your ears but still stay muted.

“Sunri?” A hand waved in front of your view.

“Y- yes?” While taking off your glasses and turned to Kyungsoo, half smiling.

“Lunch?”

You took your phone at the side of the table, peeked over what time was it, “3.25 p.m.”

Oh my God, you clasped your hands on to your face, realizing it’s been awhile to engaged with books, not caring how much time was spent on.

“Have you had yours?”

He shook his head, “I thought you’d never ask that. Let’s go”. We packed most of our things thinking back that it was enough for today.

 

And it ended both of you stepped inside the same café like the other night before. Still chatting the same things about the assignments while waiting for the lunch to be served with Kyungsoo half arguing that he will meet the professor instead if you are busy on tomorrow.

“No, I can accompany you tomorrow.”

“It’s men’s work. So it’s m-“

You half shouted, “no! I can! Beside you were the one who was searching for th-“

“No, you can’-“

“I ca-“

A familiar yet loud voice came creeped in our conversations without us not looking who was it, “Oh girl look who we just bumped into!”

“Great, Chanyeol.”

“Good heaven, this thing again.”

 

Thank God it only lasted half an hour to spent the noisy hour that got the four of you almost chased out from the café as Chanyeol’s voice boomed the whole place. Earlier, Chanyeol and strangely followed by Ahri that were about to passed by the street, unconsciously seeing Kyungsoo and you having a close time inside, they said.

“So, you a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter