The Talk

[DISCONTINUED] That's Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Westlife - All Or Nothing

 

A week passed by and I can almost felt it that I hardly got my rest, with a total legs stretching out, hands without books and eyes looking up the ceilings without a worry running in my blood. 

In a blink of an eye, my daily schedule on my smartphone already rang repetitious alarms where I had to prepare myself and be ready for the upcoming tests before we are going to have our mid-semester break. 

Presently, I was in my room, at my home when Taehyun suddenly barged into my room without a knock. I was that close to spill my cup of coffee on my assignment sheets. The elder, who found it quite satisfying seeing how tense my eyes flashed at him, sheepishly smiled. 

"What are you doing?" He asked before grabbed one or two my plushies on the bed and played it in a clown's way. 

"School's work. Get out if you want to annoy me. I don't have the time." He snorted before purposely made a grunted sound at the back of his throat and stomped his way to my study table. 

"What's that?" He deliberately touched a paper or two and reading it, as if he knew the meaning of words on it.

I rolled my eyes and snatched the paper, pulled them away from him before anything got worse. "Taehyun." I sighed as any tired moms would sound when their kids acting up. But this man I was talking here is my older brother, 5 years difference. "I really am have no time to play with you." 

"But my flight is tomorrow." He said and sprawled like a dead octopus (talk like I had saw one) on my bed, with his legs outsretched up above.

"Let's go for a date." Here it went...

"Had you visit Dahye unnie already?" 

Taehyun made a quick flashback of his memory in head, "this morning till the lunch time, yes."

"What about mom and dad?" I blatantly questioned him more, as I was trying to find a way out before my evening got wasted.

"We already had a dinner last night and so did this morning before they flied." 

"Nayoung?"

"Sunri, please. I practically had been her driver the entire time."

I heaved out a sigh, guess it was the only me left. I contemplated a second and made a quick mental note, maybe it wouldn't hurt an hour or two right?

I breathed out, giving up eventually, "10 minutes. Get out."

"You are the best sister alive. I love you so much!!" 

I scoffed and quickly packed up my things before getting ready.

 


Taehyun really did wanted to have the whole day with me alone when he first confiscated my phone away while I was replying a text from Kyungsoo. 

"Give it back to me," I grunted, in a hushed voice.

"No-uh." He kept my phone in one of his pocket. I snorted.

"You promised me the whole day, young lady." He reasoned out.

And felt like I didn't want to lengthen the unreasonable fight, I leaned back on my seat and had my own view outside the car with Taehyun's humming to the songs in the radio and driving us to somewhere-he-knew.

 

 

"Look. I didn't just wasted my study time for this, Taehyun. But seriously, shopping?" I complained when the boy in front of me totally ignored my existence and already left me behind with a pile of brand new clothes all over my body. 

Thinking that I probably like it the way he bahaved that day, he playfully threw some clothes on me, again, and when I finally reached my limit, I hollered toward his way.That resulting the people in the store to threw me looks that I quite didn't like it by heart. 

Taehyun still laughed, "okay, okay. Jeez sorry." He took those new fabrics off from me and held them by himself.

I exhaled out in annoyance before huffing loudly but the boy still snickered his off, probably enjoying the moment. I walked away from him and Taehyun still can caught me with two big steps at one time before hugged me tight with the clothes along. 

"Daeyngh- I kuwant besth." I mumbled against the fabrics, barely breathing properly. 

The latter let go of me before sneered at me and a familiar grin followed later, "let's grab a dinner after I try these on."


"How do you think about it?" Taehyun asked when I reached out my fork toward his plate, trying to get a spoonfu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter