Restless

[DISCONTINUED] That's Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Eric Nam - Eyes, Nose, Lips
(seriously people please listen to this song because the lyrics speaks exactly like what I've imagined Kyungsoo as in my mind)

 

I huffed out in exasperation, a hand ran through my bangs and I softly yanked it behind. I was in the library and as if it won't getting any better, one of my individual assignment that I submitted last week was rejected and I had to re-do it all over again. Really a pain in the (foul language, sorry)

Another problem arose, Kyungsoo didn't attend the evening class, making me embarrassed alone on my seat since I've been eagerly telling people that I was saving a seat for a friend when they were asking to get a seat beside me. And eventually i got some stupid glances on me right when the class started and I remained unaccompanied.

The library was in a dead silence with only the sounds of the sheets, feets' walking around also the blare of human-made airconditioners could be heard and I could count the students in there with one hand since the classes' time were over already an hour or so ago. Not to mention, it was raining on the outside, making me shivered inside since they switched on the airconds on a full blast.

A mountain of books in front of me and I was still frustrated with it since I already checked it countless of time where I did wrong on the assignment and I found nothing instead of short depression about it. My phone also didn't stop vibrating since I asked some help from my classmates and to be glad, it wasn't mine only was rejected, almost half of the class did. 

The final's reaching soon and I thought I would had a good time spending on books and doing some notes during the study week but I guessed I was wrong. The lecturer gave two weeks from now to complete anything that was missing and one of the week included my supposed-to-be-my-study-week.

It's been an hour I caved myself in the library and the rain seemed winding down a little bit since the clouds were still pouring on the earth. My thoughts went to the other side a bit, and it's still went all about Kyungsoo again, period. I frowned slightly as I recalled back the ealier event, god I hate this uncertainty. Alright, let's deduct these all first.

Did he just confessed? Well, obviously he did. But, why did he took the way until he had to avoid me as like he had to skip the class? And obviously made it clear that he was a scaredy cat to not meet me after the sudden 'confession' hour we had at the park? The whole thought was absurd because I always had a good impression of him and this had made it escalated it down. 

I didn't like it that he did stepped away from me after he confessed what messed up the nights before but if that was, really, the only way to solute everything, then I would let it be this time and follow what will happen next because I won't move a bit to clear the muddy situation that we had and like I did before. Never thought that this would be complicated because we always had the best and enjoying each other's presences whenever.

I took a sip of my canned chrysanthemum water and mulled over on my in-progress bussiness on the the table. What a mess, as I muttered, had a deep breath before continued some, adding some sentences on the booklet and drafted it on my notebook before tidying up the papers and put the books back on the shelves before heading out. Thank God the rain had stopped the minute I walked out from the building and promptly made my way back to my unit, feeling heavy and frustrated with today's deals.

As soon as I reached my unit, I did my routine as usual. I stayed a bit longer standing in my shower, letting the warm bath flowed on my body after having to deal with the coldness at the outside, it was crazy. I spoilt myself with the cloudy evening as I took a quite longer time than usual to freshen up my body, literally in and out. I did facials on both my hair and scrubbed the body and then putting some of the nature chemicals on my face as I finished taking my evening bath.

It felt so refreshing and I actually like it that I looked pretty radiating and purely clean when I was drying my hair in front of my small vanity table. I hummed to songs that I put them on a speaker, connected from my phone and turning the tune louder than usual as I made my way to the living room, took a seat and get ready for my dinner.

Ahri hadn't come back from the campus yet so I was left alone and thruthfully I didn't mind it that much. Next, I had my chinese meal that I bought during my way home while surfing the net, checking out new things that I've been missing out lately when I had to deal with tough reality. I was a slow eater that I'm taking most of time on the dine table and wasted it on my phone or anything that close for my reaching.

But then, I caught myself occasionally refreshing my KaTalk chat or even the iMessage, just incase any chat from, or rather somebody don't get it through. I mentally sighed and blamed and called myself stupid because I just made a clear vision not to care about it and acted all arrogant but then I was still searching for his shadow. 

Ridiculous, much.

I heard the keys jiggling and Ahri came in. We greeted each other like usual and the atmosphere turned dead again as Ahri seemed she didn't want to deal with anything soon or even up or a short conversation.Again, I didn't mind it that much since I always been there. I went back to my room after i cleaned up at the front and proceeded through my school works and slided that thought off and I was trying hard not to until my phone vibrated but it was on different tone and I checked up my email once I figured out.

I gasped silently as I read the content. The club I previously registered during the mini carnival, accepted me and a meeting for introduction and some briefing will be held on tomorrow. I breathed in, didn't thought that they would accepted me as a member, although I knew they were short of hands and witty brains to work with, and I was glad I was the chosen one.

They hadn't review my work on the other day since the in-charged girl just performed the basics plus I was in rush. I smiled but then my lips formed a fine line back as I muttered, oh no more works and stress. I leaned on my back, on the fluffy mattress. Looking up to the celling, and occasionally sighed and rolled to the sides then back on the previous ones, while sketched in my head how hard it would look when I add another schedule in my days.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter