Say It

[DISCONTINUED] That's Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Please read Author's note at the end of the chapter.

 

Park Jimin - Answer

 

My eyes fluttered open, trying to adjust the brightness above my face before I put my hand on my eyes and tried to recognized the place in between my eyelashes. I can't remember it clearly how I was asleep back on my bed because all I knew was I was eating hamburger out of place with Kyungsoo. Oh right, where is the boy? I slightly shifted to the part where Kyungsoo previously sat before only to found out it was vacant. I sighed, now realized that I was actually acting like a spoiled brat and had some of my friends spending their time with me and taking care of anything that I probably should had done by myself. It was only one small incident and I was just passing out of nowhere. 

The door opened from the other side and I had no time to pretend that I dozed off from reality. Kyungsoo peeked over and slightly smiled at me when our eyes met. He quietly shut the door and walked over my bed before had a sit. 

"Hey."

"Hey."

He eyed me and tried to read my condition from his rough view. I can't pretend that I was sick and weak and vulnerable again in front of him when I was actually ate a whole hamburger by myself and knocked out in front of him again. 

"Feeling okay now?" I nodded and tried to sit on my bed without looking poor and in need of help from somebody. He passed me a glass of lukewarm water and I was more than thankful when having that. The air around us was still thick and I tried making it not to obvious. I made him staying at my place and waiting for the 'unconscious' me to woke up and basically wasting the whole day just to watch over me. 

"Ahri and Chanyeol just went out for dinner, they probably would be here an hour or so later." I nodded and literally pondered in my mind whether I should tell him that I was okay and it's okay for him to go back to his unit, but I lost between the words. The boy was still in the same position, only now that he had a novel in his hand and  I squinted my eyes to read the title, and that I realized it was actually one of my novels' collections. 

"Ahri gave me this actually. I'm sorry, I was kinda bored and kind of nosed your rack. And she said I can read it while waiting for you."

I smiled, "I don't know you are into this kind of genre. I have tones of them."

"I know... You'd better be grateful now, I was closed to throw up when I was reading the titles." I slightly hit his forearm and he belatedly barely dodged it now caressed the pain away. I contemplated in my mind, thinking this might be the best of time.

"Hey-"

"I think-"

Now, we were stucked, we were both chuckled. "You said it first." I requested. He shook his head, "nope, ladies first." He said it quite firmly. I shrugged, now that I was no in mood telling who-was-who.

"Well, I'm feeling better now and I think I can take it from here." I peered into his face but that didn't explained nothing.

"And your point was...?"

"Uhm... you can go back now?" I blatantly stated. "I mean I think I'm, fully recovered while I was asleep just now and-"

"Well, you 'think' you do now?" His tone came out like a mocking but I didn't took it as bad, kind of way. "You could get the water by yourself even before I show up, if you're feeling really okay and better than before." He added and I said nothing.

"Look Sunri, I really want to take care of you. And before you say more on that, no. It's my choice and I chose to do it anyway and it didn't really took or even wasted my time."

I bit my lip, suddenly felt weaker than before to look into his eyes after he said that. I played with my bed sheet under my duvet, now contemplating very hard. "I thought- I mean, I feel very, very fine right now and- and I-"

He chuckled under his breath and that crossed my mind that I probably sounded stupid in his ears but at the moment, I didn't care at all. 

"Look, Ahri's going to be back soon and I'll take it all from here by myself. It's dark outside and you-"

"I can't do nothing about it though, I chose above all to take care of you until you fully recover from the incident and , the trauma." He insisted.

Now, I was raging inside, boiling even. How was I supposed to do when he suddenly being so dominant in this case? Where was the sweetheart and gentleman side of him went? I was about to retort more but the sudden howl from living room telling dinner's ready made me closed my mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter