Allergics

[DISCONTINUED] That's Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

FT Island - Memory

 

How can I can’t remember anything? Kyungsoo? But I am totally sure I had heard of that name. But….

“Sunri, are you okay?” Ahri asked you as her forehead were roughened while her eyebrows were knitted together, seeing you were too in deep thoughts.

“Oh? What did you say? I didn’t hear it, sorry,” Awkwardly you smiled at her, acting clueless, covering yourself.

Ahri stared back at you, looking confused as well, “I didn’t say anything. I was just asking you. What’s wrong? You looked pale.”

“Did I? Pale? Wait for me at the outside, I want to apply some blusher and lipbalm. And by the way, you are the one who’s driving tonight, I’m tired.” You heard growling sound behind you when you turned back to your room while Ahri switched off the fans and lamps.

You went back to your room, heading to your vanity table while searching and applaying a warm tone to add a pop of colour to the apples of your cheeks and a simple of strawberry lipbalm on your lips. You headed out from your apartment and locked the main door.

 

“Do you know well this residence?” You asked Ahri while fastened the seatbelt and checking yourself on the side-mirror.

“No, you know it well?”

You looked back at Ahri, “no, I didn’t know at all and now how about us?”

“About us? Haha funny well you’re going frozen just like now while I’ll be busying with myself searching for any available mall or market, isn’t that sweet?”

“Uh, sweet enough and pretty much suit on you,” sarcastically you replied to Ahri.

 

Approximately it only took half an hour (if and only if Ahri know the road well) to reached to the nearest mall. Luckily there was a small town located not very far from the apartment and there’s even an uptown market held at that time. But seeing there’s not much time left plus with our growling stomaches, you just decided to bought what important first.

“It’s better if we buy those needs in separation ways, my stomach can’t hold any longer,” Ahri said to you while grabbed a trolley and went to random section of the supermarket, leaving you behind.

 

I haven’t finish my word yet, this girl.

 

You went to the dairies section first while checking on the list you made before. “Milk…. Yogurts…" You hastily picked up those things that you found cute and caught your attention. You knew well that you were going to spent lavishly your money but it couldn't help though. Your parent usually pampering you with money and almost everything, that would making you customary with any situations even if you are alone.

 

“Sun, done already?” You startled from that voice that almost making your body reflexed to it by giving Ahri a little fist on her stomach. Gladly you didn’t screamed. Ahri got surprised by your sudden action, with her pop-out eyes, “what’s for that?”

“I was surprised by that brat. You already done with yours?” She nodded while checking her trolly with various items in it with the list she had wrote. 

“Let’s go pay, I already done with mine too,” you said while pushed your trolley with Ahri following behind you.

“The total is 65,000 won miss,” while getting your stuffs into the plastic bags, the cashier told it to you.

You let out small gasp after hearing to it, “I told you, we can’t-”

“Yes, I know. I know. Besides, of course our parents understand us, so that’s okay,” Calmly Ahri said that while pulled out her purse and look at you, “what? Is it only me paying all of these?”

“Ah, sorry. What? You’re okay with that total?”

“Hahaha Sun, can we get this things paid first? Look, they’re still people lining up behind you,” Ahri gestured her chin while paying the total with the sums of her money and yours and taking half of your things to get into the car. You were, yet still bewildered with that price while took a look behind you and giving a quick bow to the elders behind us because of your earlier nagging.

“So, where we are going to eat?”

“Let’s just going to the nearest restaurant, I can’t hold on anymore,” Ahri said while her eyes wandered outside the car to find any restaurant that still available at that time. 11 p.m. 10 minutes of driving, finally Ahri found one available restaurant, but the thing was, the restaurant was too occupied with people in it. 

“We need to wait for another minutes, the restaurant is full with people, but it’s the only that still available at this time,” Ahri parked the car and you nodded after hearing to Ahri’s words while looking at the restaurant from inside the car, trying to find any vacant table but then you smiled when you saw someone that could save your current situation.

“Why did you smile, you looked creepy." Ahri must’ve happy if I say this.

“Ahri, you know what? There’s Chanyeol inside there, alone. Want to join him?” You asked Ahri while put your eyebrows together in motion.

“You looked totally hilarious Ri and by the way since when you’re tagging nice with boys? I thought that since…….”

“Since he was being nice with me and don’t you dare to start it,” you warned Ahri while made your way into the restaurant, searching for Chanyeol.

“That’s the point. You were too easy to be attach with-” You stopped her words, backwarding your pace, getting out from the restaurant. You can heard that Ahri almost cursed because of your sudden action, pushing her out from the restaurant. “And now what?”

“I think it’s too rude to suddenly appear in front of him and asking for a seat. I should text him first. Wait.” You explained to Ahri while typing something on your phone.

[Chanyeol?] You got a reply within a second,

{Nam nam?} What the heck with this boy. You contemplated on what to say and how to start the conversation and you just randomly typed the message.

[Where are you now? Okay, this is so random]

{Me? In a restaurant. Why?}

{I saw you, you’re alone now}

My phone suddenly ringing, telling that someone's calling me. Park Chanyeol.

“Yah, you’re spying on me or what? Better you don’t cause I’ll…….”

“What the…. Stop Chanyeol, let me talk first…..” you were about to tell him your current situation when suddenly Ahri tapped your shoulder.

"Sunri, he’s calling you,” You turned your gaze back into the restaurant, to Chanyeol current place. He was standing while waving to us, telling you to come to his table. While you walked heading into the restaurant, you took a look at your phone and Chanyeol already engaged the call. This boy, really.

“How did you know I’m here? Ah, take a sit by the way.” There was exactly one-rounded table along with 4 chairs. Ahri already took a seat beside Chanyeol, seeing a rough frown on her face, must’ve she had been beared it too long. So you decided to sit beside Ahri while there was an empty seat on your left side.

“We just finished buying our stuffs at the mall and now it's already passed our dinner time. So, we just decided to eat here and apparently it’s full but seeing there was no available restaurant at this time, we just barged in. And we saw you. Can we join you?” You even didn’t have a proper breath when explaining to Chanyeol.

“Oh, of course,” Chanyeol replied to us, with his bright smile.

“You are alone now?”

“Me?” Chanyeol stopped for a moment while his eyes wandered ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter