Chats

[DISCONTINUED] That's Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

Avril Lavigne - 4 Real

 

YOUR P.O.V

 

You were taken aback by that statement. How did he knew that anyway? You were too surprised by that, even didn’t notice the ‘excuse me’ question slipped out from your mouth.

“What did you just say?” You asked him again. For God’s sake, this is not even a joke. We just knowing each other this morning and now he even knew your allergic toward seafoods.

“You had allergic to seafoods, aren’t you?” He asked you back. You roughened your forehead in confusion over his answer, still thinking what with this boy. From the start, you knew it, this boy is something. Or, is it just you? Chanyeol too was surprised by Kyungsoo’s sudden confession. Ahri as well.

“Okay, that was too close. Let's just eat anyway. By the way, I am really sorry, Sunri. I didn’t know that you were allergic to seafood.” Chanyeol knew well to handled the awkward situation except if there's homeless cat around him, he'll become a freak.

You nodded to him while give him ‘it’s okay’ face's expression. But, you still can’t let it be. How come he knew it? You almost lost your appetite. You took a quick sip of your drink, still can’t stop thinking about it. You side-eyed Kyungsoo. He was having the same situation as yours, lost his appetite. He was just playing with his food. You took a look at Ahri. You can see she was, too surprised, she just shrugged toward you, didn’t know what else to responded about it.

 

“So, see you guys on tomorrow?” Chanyeol said to us after all of us had finished our dinner. Our awkward first dinner ever. Ahri and you nodded while smiled toward the two boys and making your walk toward the car. You didn’t know what to say as you were still in shock situation while Ahri still isn’t familiar with the boys.

“Sunri, do you know well that Kyungsoo boy? How did he knows about your biggest complication? Wait-”

“I am still thinking about it,” You were pressured. You still need to dig more about him, but you just don’t know how. How to start about it. You were too in deep thoughts until you had fallen asleep and felt someone's trying to wake you up, telling you that both of you had arrived your apartment.

“Are you okay?” Ahri knows you well, but you don't know either what’s going on yourself.

 

Mad? Why would I?

Happy? About what?

 

“I need some painkillers, these headaches are killing me,” that was the only answer. You need to sleep first.

 

 

Kyungsoo’s P.O.V

 

I was still blaming myself for the earlier event. I just wanted to rip the rude mouth of mine but it will ended killing myself instead. I don’t want die young though.

“Do you seriously know well about Sunri?” Chanyeol broke the silence that currently airing in his car. Yes, his car. Spoilt child of him.

“Very well,” confidently I answered him. I don’t know what to answer either. But, honesty sometimes is a bad choice and that’s the only choice I had.

“How?” I was still thinking, either to spill on him or not.

“This is between of us.” He nodded, although he looked rather confused

I took a long breath before I started telling Chanyeol about me and Sunri. “Sunri and I both stayed in the same neighbourhood, long time ago. Until I moved on to Seoul when I was 12, we both lost contact. I still remembered of her complications and the weird thing is, she was a total clueless about me.” I stopped, waiting for Chanyeol’s reaction.

“Keep on.”

I stopped for a while, attempting to find what to say next. “I think that’s all the history between us. And I swear, if you didn’t take care of that mouth, I swear to God that I will let those homeless cats to step on our room, no I even will buy it and make them torturing you, even in it’s dirtiest way.” I warned him, yes. I had too. I can heard Chanyeol was gulped after hearing to it. “I’m telling you, I swear I’ll do it. Those cats and I will-”

“I know! I know! Stop talking about cats, they are dirty and euw,” Chanyeol even acting that he’s gonna vomiting, showing that he's totally can go well with cats. “Why are you so serious about it anyway. Are you going to haunting her? She looked rather terrified earlier.”

“I want to see first, how long she’d forgot about me. On how long she remembers about me,” I told him, my reasons.

“Uh oh, someone’s going to play hard.” Chanyeol's playfully smirking towards me.

“I am not.”

 

We entered our apartment after half an hour way. I was about to entered my room when suddenly Chanyeol stopped my way, “Hey, I got her number earlier. You want it?”

I shot him with my surprised glare. How did he got it anyway? “How. Did. You. Got. It?” One word by one I asked him while bit my lower lip. 

“On earlier orientation session. I was just playing around, I don’t know she was so serious gave me her number. We even changing texts and I called her earlier. You want it?”

I can’t think any longer so I just nodded to it. I freaking nodded. I can see how stupid Chanyeol was grinning at me. I asked him back with my deranged look, “what?”

“Nothing, give me your number. I’ll text you later, I need to pee now,” Chanyeol handed me his phone while rushly went to the bathroom. What the hell with this boy, I can search it by myself though. I opened his contacts list, trying to find Sunri’s number until I found various ridiculous names in it. What the heck with butterfly, queen, nami, my heart… oh my God, this boy is really something.

"Done? Later I’ll…….OH MY GOD I FREAKING ING LEFT MY PHONE TO YOU WHAT I HAD DONE-” Chanyeol was running towards me, after realizing that his phone was with me. And I can tell it there's must've be something by looking his terrified face of him earlier.  He hastily took back his phone from me, while scrolling something and looked at me,”how far you had read them?” He shot me with his deathly eyes glares.

“Until butterfly, name and whatsoever. Get a hold on yourself, what is with that weird names though. Your girlfriends?” I entered my room with Chanyeol’s trailing behind me.

“So you just opened until the contacts right? Just that , right?” I turned around, just to see he sat on my bed. I bit my lower lip, God knows how much I hated people sitting on my bed. I tried to hold on, “Yes, until contacts list and what brought here you to sit on my bed?” I placed my coat while blew a fringe that blocked my views until I see Chanyeol was freaking lying on my bed. Oh my God. 

“Get off, now” I muttered under my breath.

“What is it?” Chanyeol freaking moved more and lying and conquering and almost everything, on my bed.

“Get off of my bed you freak, I hate it,” I finally confessed it but seemed Chanyeol didn’t notice it until he got up from my bed and asked for my number. I just give him my number while staring blankly of my bed sheets. It got wrinkled and oh God I ing hate it. I locked the door after Chanyeol left me alone until I hear my phone buzzing, telling that I got a text.

[Sunwi – 0102351995]

What the with Sunwi though.

 

 

Your P.O.V

 

You woke up from your noisiest alarm. 8.00 a.m, one hour early, God bless today. But you didn’t have the urge to wake up now. Still lazily lying, rolling around on your bed until you suddenly remembered of last night. Like it never left your mind, actively lingering inside you. You heard a knock of your bedroom’s door until it opened by someone and there was monster Ahri with her messied-bed’s hair coming inside.

“You’re awake?” She asked you while yawning and heading toward your vanity table, took a look of her, “Oh my God, my future husband surely he’ll die if he sees me at this horrified state.” It was only morning and here came thar she was nagging, freaking nagging in my bedroom.

“So, what’s for breakfast?”

You shot her with your heaviest glare, “am I your mother?”

“Well, I thought you are,” She walked rapidly getting out from your bedroom as she saw you grabbed your pillow as to threw at her. “Alright, alright. I’ll prepare them now.”

 

 

“So, may the race starts now! Remember to stick with your group members. Even you are playing inside the college but we would like to see how you're going to cooperate and solve the missions together. Mission starts now!”

You took a look of your group members. None of them were as excited as the other group. Others had began their missions, running, chatting and almost of them were shouting to each other while made their ways to the places of the missions. Yesterday accident still lingering on your mind. You took a look of Kyungsoo, since this morning he was been avoiding from you. He’s griefing over himself.

Chanyeol started the race himself first as he knows Kyungsoo was still awkward with that situation, plus with yesterday’s. “So, for our first mission we have to go to uh… uh-“ Chanyeol took a look back at the mission’s map, as his forehead roughened in dissatisfication. “Uh… we are going to…uh-“ Chanyeol still didn’t get the map until someone seized the map from him and it was Ahri. 

Wait… You took a look beside you, no one. What the hell with this girl. “To the main garden of the college, let’s go everyone.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter