Slow

[DISCONTINUED] That's Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Vanessa Hudgens - Say O.K

 

A slap. Darn, that's hard. No, no, no. A slap, again. Damn it, his both cheeks probably on red now, without any given reason. He turned around to see if he was just dreaming. Or maybe, in his own built deranged imaginations. Nope, no. The pinkish gray apartment still hadn't vanish from the sight yet, he was still there and blaming the whole things that actually happened from timid steps started from him. No, no this must be a dream. 

Yeah, I was just sleep-walking until here. Yes, yes. That was it.

But then a raindrop, no two— The clouds were crying and the boy still at the middle of confusion, at the sidewalk. He quickly ran to the apartment's nearest roofed part since he was just steps away. And again, he just stupidly stood rooted there, trying to comprehend what he actually did few minutes ago. He bit his lips, hands out from the pocket, clasped together while trying to find some heat amongst it with a head full of mad clouds above it.

That he actually just kissed a girl. And that was not a 'some' girl. And now he wondered how will life be going when the clock strikes to 00:00 tonight. 

The outrageous possibilities started flooding the mind, can't even thinking straight that he began stomped his foot, jumping around, blaming the sickness that stopped by the moment ago as if those were his kind of way to let out the anger to the nature. He still can felt the hardness beneath it, that he wasn't dreaming as he really wanted to. Kyungsoo inhaled in but then stop in the middle of the process, furiously turned around to check something.

This scent! The familiar fragrance started to smelled stronger than before, oh no no no. Don't tell me Sunri chased after me after the kiss. A cool wind blowed toward his direction and resulted nothing, that eventually made Kyungsoo huffed out a relieved sigh. Obviously didn't want to encounter any unwelcome sight come from the-said-girl. 

"What are you doing here?" A voice boomed making the poor boy almost peed in his worn out jeans. He looked at the culprit who turned out to be his roommate that looking at him now, obtusely and a face with curiousity on. Kyungsoo cursed in his mind, trying to get himself composed and tidy at the same time before Chanyeol ask-

"Where are you from actually? And why aren't you getting in first? I had been eyeeing you from the mart and you looked so stupid so-"

"Shut up," I muttered, using the tone I always used when I'm with him but then he smirked. "You did something stupid weren't you?" He made his way toward me and I inwardly ignored his presence and walked to the lift and pressed the button.

"Why, why. Did you tripped on your own foot on the street just now. Or did you farted in the class... No, no let me guess first because I think....."

Basically his words came out as statements, without question marks and the latter still talking his mind out that I had to glare at him, trying not to got affected with those even I did nothing as he said. 

"Oh now look at you glaring at me. Now I am starting to think that you really actually-"

"Shut up madhead," I snapped. But that didn't worked out well and his smile getting wider than before. The lift dinged and we both got in. "Look at you won't admit to anything." He pretended pondering with a finger tapped on his chin, "Okay, alright I'm going to ring Sunri up and let's see what she's going to story me about."

My eyes, (really and clearly) widen in shock and frantically turned to Chanyeol who already had his phone in his grasp and was about to dial the number. "You stupid head useless giant give me the phone..." We were struggling to each other until Chanyeol purposely loosen his grip making me lost my stance and stumbled.

"The line won't get in because we are in the lift." He said, deadpanned. His stupid grin got brighter and wider before saying, "l'm getting much smarter these days, I think." He boasted, out of sudden and continued, "and now I knew where your worriness came from." The timing was perfect at the moment that we finally arrived at our floor with lightheaded Chanyeol came out first and winked at me. 

Goddamit!

 

 

I sat in silence in my room, even the songs from the speakers blared out loud across the room. Hadn't got my lunch yet, I carefully made my way out from my bed that was scurried with the papers and laptop still activated having using for a moment since the morning. It's been two weeks since the day I sent my brother off to the States and after that, school wasn't getting any better. The final's approaching and so did the quizzes and paperworks to be submitted. My mind had been going on around the places since awhile that I was closed to sign off from the college, furtively. Or it would be another case if my parents found out about it. 

What's more, it had been less than a week since I got the random cheek kiss from Kyungsoo. I would be lying if that bold move didn't fluttered my inner young self. It really did, I did blushed a little bit too much that evening and I thanked God the moment Kyungsoo dreadly walked away from the former spot he was. Or else he would be seeing something that would lead to something, that probably, somewhat, a total opposite as he already imagined it in the head. But honestly I didn't know what to expect from him after it. What was that for?

We went well after the skinship, or as I thought. Except Kyungsoo who kept fidgeting everytime we were left alone. I was, too, but not in a severe state like the boy had. That one time when we just finished the class of the first day since the 'incident' happened. We both so used with one waiting for another but that day seemed so uncoordinated that I had to purposely coughed to get his attention from behind. And with that, Kyungsoo already came up with excuses like the band practices, his turn to cook of the day and stuffs like that.

I noticed too that Kyungsoo always arrived early than I was and his side seats already filled in that I had to find another vacant seat. This one concluded that we got to the campus by ourselves, with Kyungsoo clearly made up 'those' excuses for not walking to the campus together like we used to. Sounded ridiculous and blurred with unspoken reasons, I just shrugged it off and followed the flow. But still, it won't ease the discontent sentiments toward him. 

I had my Nutella toasts in my plate and a cup of light black coffee and by light, it really meant 'light' because the kitchen was ran out of the beans together with the other kitchen supplies. Ahri told me to buy some of them today and already pocketed me money that she left on the coffee table before rushed to the campus. I sighed, having thinking there were some unsettled tas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter