Closeness

[DISCONTINUED] That's Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 Justin Bieber - Catching Feeling (Acoustic Ver.)

 

 

“Morning.”

We said it at the same time and in the same tone,  right after I stepped out away from the guard’s patrol in front of my apartment. We both laughed and feeling wintry at the same time because it was actually 9 a.m in the morning and the fact that Kyungsoo really waited for me about half an hour ago actually adding more the guiltiness in the mood. Earlier, he texted me this morning that he would walk me to class, together this morning.

 

No, Kyungsoo. I’ll be okay.
                                  7.49 a.m.

            No, I’m going to you this morning. (along with a cute smiley)
                                                                                                                7.51 a.m.

 

But when I was about to reply another pleading text telling him not to troubled himself, again, a text came in.

 

Waiting for you here. Hurry! (along with a picture of his shoes and a too familiar street)

 

I merely shrugged when the moment of this morning came across in my mind. And by the way, there was a notice pasted on the usual small board at the bus-stand telling that the bus was broke down and it was almost a week so both of us walked down the street that morning.

And luckily though, I wore an oversized sweater along with a skinny white jeans suited with a dark blue beanie on my head, concerned with the bitterly cold weather. Kyungsoo also didn’t popped out too much that day when he also dressed himself with a usual college student attire that we usually watch in the movies or drama.

And at the moment, I finally noted that Kyungsoo didn’t like to appear with too much revealing in-trend things and stuffs as other well-heeled people would. Seeing that he was born in a quite wealthy family, he would still keep that limited in his sentience, I guess.

“How was last night? Did you sleep well?” He asked me when we strolled down the quite street, seeing there was only two or three stalls that were just starting their business of the day.

I answered him well and asked him the same where we both ended up laughing over unreasonable stuff and not to forgot that I also pleased with myself that I didn’t snorted over the lame questions.

The first class started and ended well when the teacher dismissed us an hour early without any addition of paper works for the whole week, making the whole class screamed in a noiseless air. And I also called off my plan to have a quick lunch alone and spend the rest of the time in the library when Kyungsoo invited me to have a lunch with him and I simply agreed to it.

 

 

Kyungsoo and I talked to each other awhile while we were walking to our next class when we accidently bumped into Ahri at the midway. Kyungsoo who was the first to saw the latter and  I blamed my eyes for that because I had quite severe infirmity in my both eyes. And Ahri cheerfully smacked my back making I almost dropped my books (or not) because thanks to Kyungsoo who was too fast to grab of both my wrist and my back (insert a splash of confetti).

And because of that too, Ahri had been bugged me with his stupid winks and playful pokes on all over my body, adding more disorder to both of my eyes for sending unending death glares at her. Thankfully, she didn’t join us for the lunch or my throat won’t even can’t take in any food, for real.

 

Kyungsoo asked me, “have you thinking what you want to join?” I shrugged, hadn’t gave it a serious thought because I tend to forgot things, like this.

Ahri butted in again, “So, do you wanna join the Performing Arts’ side? Chanyeol said he wants to try to get into a band.” I was the only one amongst them who was quite surprised that this college even have its band.

“This college has a band?” I asked before Ahri pondered a second, “I don’t know whether he wants to join what kind of band because I’m too clueless about our college’s band.” By the next minute passed, Ahri naturally started a conversation with Kyungsoo, leaving me behind when I had my own time to think what I want to join in (as if it’s really a big thing) while scrolled stuffs on my phone.

“I don’t know yet but I’ll ask Chanyeol later. I think I want to join him too.” I heard Kyungsoo when his voice beat into me. Yes, I did knew he’s interested in music because he once said to me that’s his hobby but I never thought that he would take this serious. I threw him a smile once he said that before he peeked over his wrist watch, realized that we got 5 minutes more before the next lecture start.

Both of us excused ourselves but before I took a step away, leaving the table and Ahri alone, the girl suggested to me about the theatre club. “Let’s join in the team. Theatre is not that bad, I think.”

I beamed at her, “yeah, sure. I’ll think about it later.”

 

While on our way to the class, the both of us just walked along in an utter silence until we took a sit in the lecture hall. We didn’t talked much as the lecture started. Once in a while during the whole class, Kyungsoo offered himself if I need any help because I once told him that this subject quite tough for me and it was actually far from my liking to be honest.  

The class ended 2 hours and a half later after the professor ‘gifted’ us 5 pages of an essay to be submitted the day after tomorrow. I sighed, guess I wouldn’t get any proper rest for the entire  weekend.

 “Do you need any help for that?” Kyungsoo asked me while waiting for me to finish jotted down the given notes on the screen. He contemplated on other things a second before took a look at me, grinning.

I shrugged, “I guess. I have to spend my entire weekend reading these books.” I pouted and gestured with my lips to get out from the place once I finished with my things. Kyungsoo fidgeted with his words, besides me, which I unbelievably can sensed it.

“Or maybe, I can spend a day with you? We’ll do it together.” He stated monotonously.

 I smiled, shook my head telling that it was nothing and I can handle it all by myself. Besid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter