A Day

[DISCONTINUED] That's Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

F(x) - Airplane

 

I thanked God the moment I stepped out from his family’s car when I merely followed Nayoung’s instinct of the day to wore a knee-length of -coloured dress— which me, myself didn’t had the idea where the hell did this dress came out from. And another, when I thought it was going to be a friend-to-friend kind of date, I thought Kyungsoo would brought me to somewhere sounded fun and enjoying ourselves like in a mall or as (nerd) he can be, he would bring to any museum near our city, but that proved me wrong.

I inhaled in the air around the lake and merely beamed to myself. Who might thought that he'd brought me to had a picnic in this park, where for the second time of the day, I was wondering to myself, why the hell I didn’t had the clue that this greenish yet lovely park existed?

I followed Kyungsoo’s steps behind him while my eyes wandered along the way, still smiling that Kyungsoo had his own sense to brought me to some place that, he knew,  I’ll thank him on how much I love and appreciate his way to mesmerized me. I heard rustled sound behind me, when I turned my back to see his maid that I’ve seen before came quite rushing behind us to bring the left mats.

Kyungsoo merely smiled at her, picked the mats and thanked her for her help. She shook her head, fought back that, that is her job to do and waved us before she made her way into the car and drove their way back.

“Take a sit,” Kyungsoo tapped the space beside him when I, somehow see how he was trying not to made the situation more awkward and not to stuttered too much. As I set to sit beside him, I took out my phone and snapped some pictures to instagram it later.

“Do you love it? Here?” I nodded, inhaled in the fresh air, “I thought you’d bring me somewhere like in a mall but, wow. This couldn’t got me stunned more.” I turned to him, with him still devouring his eyes with the perfect view.

Few minutes after, he started to took out the foods from the basket which I found it was quite cute for a guy like him to carry it all the way. But still, my eyes trailed to the foods, trying not to gasped all the way because why not? There were a big portion of well-cut kimbap, two plates of variant fresh fruits, two slices cake but with different frosting and probably taste and two bottles of vitamin water.

But still, I stay stoned on my place, clueless on what to do, whether to help him out to set the foods or watching him like this but unconsciously my hands started to work with him. And after we both done with with it, once again, I fished out my phone and took few pictures of it.

“Do you like taking pictures?” He smiled with his eyes (obviously) trying to figured it out what I typed on my phone when he questioned more did I instagram-ed it. I nodded and giggled which I found his question was rather endearing for me.

He took out his phone too, asking my username while refreshing his feed on the popular SNS. But somewhat, I was hesitated whether to give mine or not because this one, I quite treasured the most as I like to post how’s my life been going with capturing the moments also few stupid pictures of me with my family, especially Taehyun. Thinking that I actually took a lot time whether to give mine or not, I didn’t relized what was going on my mind that time when I actually typed my username on his phone and clicked follow button.

The conversation next went well with us eating the foods and we talked much things which I didn’t expect this type of him. He was still had this limited side of him but still he was trying to shrugged it off with asking and been telling his side of perspective too. He chuckled when he loaded a picture of Taehyun trying to be that ‘candid’ in shot picture with me (when that time I much looked cranky but still my lips was quirked up, half-smiling).

“ I never thought he’d be like this...” He stopped, thinking to buy the suit word when I butted in, “childish?”

 He chuckled and nodded to it. “Well, I guess if I lock you two up in a house, you are going much to murder him in the next 5 hours later. His face is not the exactly the same as his attitude, I’m saying. He is-“ I sighed, pretty much was getting annoyed in my mind because it was Nam Taehyun we were talking about here. “But preferably, he is much too far than how your expectation of him would be.”

He scrunched his nose, “and how is it?” while he took some of the green grapes and ate them one by one. I shook my head and chuckled, “I don’t know how to summarize it but he is the only brother I have. So I had to follow the fate.”I snorted over my answer. We both continued to chatted some more when I saw a notification of a tagged photo from Kyungsoo.

I tapped to see more when I furrowed my eyebrows there was a picture of our feet, exactly the same as we were now and (how much) I tried to not getting hyped up when it was nothing. Kyungsoo was still devouring the kimbap and my eyes trailed to see the two slices of cake he brought earlier because the frosting was damn too appetizing and I swear if I snap a picture of it and sent it to Nayoung, she’ll screaming her lungs out because we both are monsters when it comes to dessert, especially cakes.

“Oh I bought them earlier, near my neighbourhood.” Kyungsoo was probably reading how hungry my eyes were on those slices earlier when I, on the other hand felt ashamed inside. Good, now he’s going to think that you’re a monster inside, Sunri.

“Try it, I like this one. You know, some of them decorated appealing to catch people eyes but this shop I knew long time ago is not like others. And both of them are my top favourite. You know, strawberries sometimes didn’t go well with whipped cream and- why are you looking at me like that?”

“Wh- what n-no. I mean...”  My brows arched up and looked up at him in utter silence, “you seem like to bake, I guess?” He shrugged, pondered for a second before smiled to me with droopy eyes, “well, maybe. I take that as a yes.”

 

The next thing I know, we both had spent almost the entire evening exchanging stories and moments around us when a sudden hush of wind brushed my hair. I never thought that I’d spent this much time, especially with a guy that I almost know for a month. The park seemed almost crowded with people when it was reaching to 5.30 in the evening, especially with families. But I seemed to like the air that filled around us at the moment when both of us somehow, feeling calm and peace on the inside.

It was actually hard for students like us, especially foundation to find the right time to relieved ourselves and draw in the tranquillity space like today. Getting stuffed in assignments, daily quizzes and whatnot,  surprise visit from the upper seats to check up on how well being we are in the class and I swear, it might take my time to list in how much suffered we were when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter