Two Birds

[DISCONTINUED] That's Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Keira Knightley - Coming Up Roses

 

It was the day for a mini carnival for us to choose any club we were interested to get in. The announcement about it was made around last night on the college’s official website and resulted today it was quite chaos because it was just only 1/3 students knew about it. And come on, who else would be so dutifully firm with the college's context? As for my luck, Ahri told me this morning about this when she visited the website last night to check up her latest quiz’s mark.

“So, you are going to audition for the band?”

I asked Kyungsoo when we were having our breakfast this morning. And thanks though to the mini carnival, majority of the classes for the whole day were cancelled due to the lecturers’ were busy too. Kyungsoo nodded to it and he looked quite radiant too. Maybe, he can’t controlled the delight that he was actually going to weld together with one of his hobby he had been intended to do since forever. Thanks though, farming or growing a garden wasn't a choice in this college, or else.

"And you? Ahri didn’t dragged you along on joining up in the theatre club?” I shook my head, telling him that the kind of profession didn’t went well with my taste. I, myself probably ain't going well with acting and reading scripts or even being one of the crew, because I seemed loving to stay on my bed for 24/7 rather than busying myself going back and forth getting something. 

Or in an easy sentence, I can't cope well with someone's ordering me to do s that I blurred about.

And we talked more about this and that with myself keep heartened Kyungsoo simultaneously that he will ace the audition when one over-cheery girl came in our path.

"Hi there! Newbies, right?" We nodded, eyebrows furrowed. But then, my eyes caught this one small booth behind her where it barely had people hovered around it. Or it was just as three. A banner flashed, 'College's Magazines and Newspaper Team'.

And that sounded cute.

"I am from the college's M&N team. And by the way, don't get affected by how hushed our booth now. Actually we got participants wanting to get in the other day and it just didn't went well today. But since I saw you guys quite wandering around here, so here our pamphlet. Who knows one of you or it'll be great if both of you interested in with our club."

She gave us the said thick papers and I sneaked a glance at the pamphlet which it didn't appeared as inviting as the other clubs did. So simple and boring.

We bowed goodbye to her a minute later and headed straight to the audition hall which I didn't had the clue on how did the girl looked us as in wandering around the square. I took a seat which was not too close from the medium-sized stage as we reached at one of the college's dance practice room which the audition's team had smartened up the place, I guessed.

I threw a wild glance across the room where there wasn't too many people joining in, calculated there was exactly 9 persons in there including me and Kyungsoo. The said boy came to my side as he finished registered his name back there.

"You are going to laugh if I tell you my said number." I chuckled, weirdly he didn't said it yet I felt it funnier how he was trying hard to hide the nervousness and excitedness, altogether in his quivered voice.

I played along, "what? You are the last one?" He shook his head, "nope. The fourth. Oh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter