Tried

[DISCONTINUED] That's Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

Play Hyungsik's Beautiful Lady or ChanSoo's Nothin' On You

 

Your P.O.V

 

You let out a deep sigh once you landed your body on your bed along with your earlier outfits. You were too lazy to get change, today’s activities for sure were the most tiring day you've ever had in the college but you were satisfied enough afterall. You were smiling, the performance idea for the students really made sense, you were totally enjoying it even the event had ended 2 hours ago. And still, Kyungsoo’s voice actively lingering inside you.

 

 

Flashback

 

Ahri and you took a sit near the stage when Chanyeol and Kyungsoo were busily arranging their place along with the instrument (a guitar) on the stage.

 

Can Kyungsoo do it, his palms earlier really were no joke.

 

“So, uh, we are from group 12 and apparently got number 12. It’s sort of mash-up performance and we hope you guys are going to enjoy every single of it, thanks.” It’s super short from Chanyeol’s introduction because everyone can see, he was too nervous. Claps and applauds were heard until the situation became quiet as haunted cemetery once Chanyeol’s started plucking his guitar and start singing;

 

Arittaun geol yeah, nae mame deuneun geol oh, (you’re beautiful yeah, I like you oh)

Arittaun geol geudae, I noraerul bulleoyo my girl (You’re beautiful, so I sing this song my girl)

Geudaemani nallallal sumswige haneun geolgeolgeol (Only you can make me breath)

Neorul neomu saranghae, arrittaun geol (I love you so much, you’re so beautiful)

 

He stopped. It must’ve Kyungsoo’s turn now. You can see how Kyungsoo was trying to bear of himself with all the nervousness he had, but it changed your perception as he started to sing;

 

If I told you i was perfect i'd be lying

If there's something i'm not doing but i'm trying

I know I'm not angel

But I'm not so bad (no no no)

 

The audiences started woo-ing them, clapping over Kyungsoo’s beautiful deep voice and surprisingly his perfect western pronounciation. You too were amazed of him until you didn’t know you were gasped and your mouth were slightly opened because of that amazing voice. Kyungsoo stopped for a while, turned to Chanyeol and both of them were smiling toward to each other.

The crowds even us were clueless over that until we heard Chanyeol’s voice, “let's singing together with us!” Chanyeol put his guitar aside, started clapping and some sorts of music was playing, seems like the background music along with electric-guitar, drums and others. Kyungsoo continued singing;

 

If you see me at the party conversating

That doesn't mean telephone number are exchanging

I know I'm not angel girl

But I'm not so bad

 

Everyone started to stand up, swarming of all over the stage while Kyungsoo and Chanyeol also got up from their seat, happily singing the rest of the song;

 

Just you know these

Beautiful girl all over the world

I could be chasing but my time would be wasted

Cause they got nothing on you baby

Nothing on you baby

They might say hi (hi~)

And they might say hey (hey~)

And you shouldn't worry

About what they say

Cause they got nothing on you baby

Nothing on you baby-ey heeey~

 

The audiences started clapping, few of them even screaming over that beautiful and charming voice of Kyungsoo and Chanyeol. You too weren’t expected that both of them would made the performance even hotter like this. Kyungsoo and Chanyeol bowed to the audiences before biding them goodbye.

 

They’ll sure get a lot of fangirls after this.

 

 

You woke up from a deep sleep after having such a hectic day on yesterday. Kyungsoo’s voice still haven't leave your mind, you smiled. You took a glance over you desk-clock, 9 a.m. You'll have your first class on 11. Obviously it’s too early to get ready for it. You were yawning when suddenly Ahri was barging into your room.

“There’s sandwiches I’ve prepared earlier. I’ve got class in next f-“

“Can you just give it a simple knock first?” You were almost cursed her for making your heart almost jumped out from your body.

“Sorry, I’m in hurry now. Here’s your car key. I’ll take bus. Bye for now,” Ahri's retorted and bidded her goodbye while rushing towards outside until you heard a bang of your front door. I wonder who’ll changes Ahri’s 'wild' and boisterous personality.

You were about to go to the bathroom to take a shower when your phone’s buzzed, alarming that there was incoming text. Your hand reached out and took a grasped of your phone, your brows' creasing over it, it’s an unknown number and ... weird text though.

 

[Hi, Sunri]

 

Kyungsoo’s P.O.V

 

I am done with my life right now. I don’t even know though why was I texted Sunri earlier, with ‘Hi, Sunri’. I'm digging my own grave I guess. I was rolling on bed, got frustrated over my stupid action when suddenly my phone buzzed, telling that I got a text… from Sunri. I don’t know what to think, what to do right now. I just stared blankly over my phone. I took a deep breath, and slide my phone's screen to view the text.

 

[Who’s this]

 

My mind was getting crazy and wild. Wait, why did I started this at first though. Okay, my first attention is... uh was…

To ask her to the class together this morning?

Okay, no. Or to greet her? Wait, we even chatted together the other day. My mind was going crazy. The subtle pulsing in my head rapidly, confused over it either I don’t know what to reply though (but I started it).

I let out a loud sigh(almost shout) over this situation but then suddenly Chanyeol barged into my room, half- with towel wraps around his waist along with his 'un-settled bussiness'; bubbly toothpaste on his mouth along with his tootbrush, in the middle to take a bath (I think) with his shocked expression pasted on his face.

“What the-“ 

“Why? What’s wrong? Is there anything?” Chanyeol hastily took a look over my room, under my bed, wandering like a crazy person (not to mention) and almost spitted his bubbly saliva all over my room.

“I was the o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter