Chemistry

[DISCONTINUED] That's Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

A Pink - No No No

 

“Sunri-ah!” Ahri snapped you from your deep thoughts of the sudden bitter old times. You were about to cursed her for making that mini heart attack to you.

“Ugh what.” You fought back while checking your new college’s brochure, maps and course schedules. You just registered into new college for your fast track of degree’s bachelor. You took Law’s Foundation because you weren't that compatible with calculations or any science matters. Totally not. Reading is better than everything. But to Ahri, it is not. She took civil and environtmental course one as her next level of study. She once said to you that calculations and physics are everything while reading is . 

 

And now how do I find new friends. I hate being alone though.

 

“It’s our first day of our college years. Don’t you feel excited even just a moment? We are entering our new life! Psh, you aren’t excited at all”. Ahri was complaining because obviously only her was asking everyone else about this and that while you were just remained silent and properly taking a glance of your college’s look. You were excited but with that sudden flashbacks, it totally ruined your mood. Your whole day mood, that supposedly to be on happy and cheer moods. Even if you re-think of that old times..

 

“Ugh." Enough said.

“What?” Ahri surprised by your sudden groan.

“Nothing. And oh where is our apartment? It’s already twice both of us been here. Where are you taking me actually, parrot?”

You took a look back of your college’s map. Your parent should be there with you, accompanying you but they were too busy with their business matters and handed you car’s key instead as an apology for not being able with you today. Luckily too, Ahri was willing to come with you because after you two finished unpacking your things, you two planned to eat outside since you two weren't that familiar yet with the college residence.

“Wait… According to this map… Rose’s block is at….” Ahri was wandering around like a lost child looking for her favourite toy’s shop. 

“Ah! There is! Aish, we shouldn’t look at the map actually, it could track by our eyes. Aish if I know..”

“Shut up, parrot. We're almost there. There’s no need to blabbering over stupid things. Let’s go to the car & park here so it’s easy to bring up the luggages upstairs."

You went back to the main hall of the college as your car was parked there from the start. Ahri was too excited to take a look of your apartment and totally forgot to go there by car and apparently you followed her because you too were in deep thoughts.

“Which floor again our apartment?” You asked Ahri while blew a fringe away from you view, that slightly got messed when you were busied with your luggages and other things.

“Floor 6. Ah here we go”. Ahri got out from the lift wandering around again, trying hard to find your room's apartment.

“Here we go~”. Finally Ahri traced your apartment and pull out the keys given by the college’s representative earlier in registeration session.

The apartment’s look was comfortable enough as it was only you two stay in. It’s cozy and totally got enough space for two. A simple fully-furnished living room, 3 bedrooms as one of it was the master one followed with two singles, 1 toilet, well-designed kitchen with simple cabinets on, completed with dining table and 4 chairs and a well-fitted balcony. You satisfied with it.

“I like this kind of place. Don’t you, Sun?”

“Oh? Oh. It’s good.” While placing your things and luggages in front of the main door and took a seat on the sofa. You know, doing this kind of work, really tired, even there was lift service.

“Tsk, that’s all you responded? Boring. Yah! Why were you just left them in front there? Strangers can bark in and steal it you know? Haish”. And there was again mummy Ahri talking non-stop. You didn’t care about your things anymore. All in your mind now is a bed. Lying on a bed. That’s all.

“Let’s hurry and un-pack our things and we go out. My stomach right now 'gon held up a black-mental concert. Growling like hell. And ah, who is gonna take the master?" Ahri contempleted either to say it or not and you saw her.

"Hmm, can I Sun?”

“You take it. I won’t mind. But I want take the third room”. Lazily you answered her.

“Go ahead then." Ahri said while spurtted inside the room and bragged along with her luggages and things.

Sometimes you two could almost into fight when choosing things or anything but you were hell tired, you would just gave up. Apparently, Ahri was too.

 

Apartment, checked.

 

 

“Ahh, I’m full already” Ahri said while finishing her last spoon of Italian Spagetthi.

Your dinner was at one of famous Italian restaurant near the apartment neighbourhood. Apparently, Ahri's parent gave a sum of money for her life’s expenses in college. Same as you too. Thinking of that you’d already gave her a total ride since morning, so for tonight’s dinner all is 'gon paid by her.

“Hey, maybe I was too full until my mind imagined crap thoughts or what but seemed like that boy of 2 booths from left kept looking at you since we landed here. Don’t you think, Sun?”

“What are you saying Ahri-ah? I guess you must’ve been too overflowed with foods inside of your monster stomach” You scoffed while takin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter