The Lines

[DISCONTINUED] That's Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

GOT7 - Something Good

 

I nodded to Daehyun, "Sure thing! i'll try to sneak during my class-"

Daehyun, who was overly excited gave it a loud beat on the table and clapped to himself, "or.. or!! We can have meals together during our free time in the college and and!!! Oh my gosh we could-" He didn't had to finish it since I clasped my hand to his lips, tightly and gave a glance all over the cafe that now the people was looking weirdly at us. Thank you Daehyun.

"Yes Daehyun, yes. We could do all the things together but please, tell me this one." I sounded more serious (when I was about to play a joke on him) and now his face flashed me thousands emotions of seriousness that I could ever listed on an A4 paper. His eyebrows knitted in the middle and I was about to say it but then closed my lips back, now that Jaehyun came over to our table.

"Forget it." I said and now looked up at Jaehyun, another face that was full of tiredness and really want to close the store as soon as possible. "Hey, how are you doing?" I initiated a conversation and just like me before, he closed back his mouth when he was about to answer it, hearing the bell chimed and cheerfully (question) greeted the customer and headed back to the counter.

Daehyun whined and that was the first to me and I knew he was the type of guy but didn't know he could get on my nerves and that annoyed me, partly. 

"Do you guys are short with people in the cafe?" I asked and tasted a slice. And that was amazing.

Daehyun looked at Jaehyun who was brewing the coffee and wiped a cup while waiting for it. He shrugged, "likely so since there was one resigned this morning, for his study, I heard." I pursued my lips upon hearing that and a new blink appeared on my head.

"Really? So who is in the cafe now?" 

"Me, Jaehyun and there is another part-timer but he went home this afternoon. I will be likely going to apply for the part time to since school days are coming."

"Really? Aren't that too short for some helping hands? What about me? I want to try working here."

Daehyun rolled his eyes and made a girly movements that made my eyes sick, "and working with that prick over the hours? Please cancel that plan, asap." He was about to gossiping some more but a damp towel perfecty thrown on his head and the former figure walked to our table.

"Oh yes and this prick is going to order you to wipe the whole tables here before you finish your shift of the day." Jaehyun snorted and lightly kicked Daehyun's chair, signalling that he should start now or else. I laughed watching the cat and dog having their own time and said thank you when Jaehyun served me a warm Americano.

He took Daehyun's chair and merely dumped his head on the table with both hands swinging under the table. He prompted his chin on the table seconds after the episode and eyes blinking tiredly, looking at me. "Today was hectic and I'm going crazy anytime soon."

I chuckled and playfully patted his head, "good job today, our mister manager." He snorted and sat properly this time, took a deep breath. He watched Daehyun tidying up the previous used tables and thanking the customers at the main door before changing the 'open' plate to 'close'. Jaehyun turned at me back and blankly watching me drinking my coffee, "do you think I should hire another couple for the meantime?"

"You can still hire me though." I suggested jokingly but there was still some hope left in my eyes.

He shook his head with his pointed hand shiftlessly dancing in my view, "nope, no. Ain't letting that cute face just to wash the dishes and wipe these tables, like that brown head there."

"Excuse me mister, that is called light brownish blonde okay?! Not just 'brown'." Daehyun hollered from afar. We ignored the buy and chatted some more until Jaehyun excused himself to do some things at the kitchen before closing the cafe. The midnight was approaching and I was waiting at the outside, hands clasping together on both my arms while waiting for those two.

I did insisted I will walk back to my unit when I finished my supper but they ignored me, especially Jaehyun. The meal was on the house too although I threatened to bring my whole classmates and asked those boys to pay for the bills, if they're still insisting on it. But, they didn't heard me out instead provoking me more, leaving me fumed a little inside.

"Done?" I said when Daehyun stood by my side while waiting for Jaehyun locking up the main door. We walked and luckily we managed to caught the bus before the shift's over and got back to my unit safe and sound with another additional new numbers in my smartphone. 

 

 

I decided to talk (or more like persuaded my ego to low it down a little bit although it might looked nothing) to Kyungsoo on the next morning and the timing seemed just right when we had the same schedule for the whole day, and that if he hadn't had any planned practices for the band but I already made sure of it since I beforehand asked Chanyeol on the night before. I texted him or more like poked him at the sides, if he had any plan ahead instead attending the classes ahead.

Class together? I hit the 'send' button.

It took almost a minute, (which it was totally not him) when I got the reply. 

Uhh... I already in the bus.

I smugly smiled and instantly called his number. Probably he contemplated before answering it that I almost cut off the line before he picked it up.

"Hey." A line of quietness.

"Oh hey, Sunri." 

And with that I tota

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter