A Walk

[DISCONTINUED] That's Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

Girls' Generation - Gee

 

You arrived at your apartment 2 hours later as your father decided to dropped by first at the famous coffee house before sent you off to the college. You take-away too 2 cups of warm americano and few slices of sandwiches for you and Ahri to eat later. You unlocked the main door of your apartment and got in to the house and saw Ahri was helplessy reading magazine in the living room with a bowl of various flavors of ice cream which you bought on other day before. 

"Y'here?"

She asked you without drew away her attention from the magazine. You tossed lightly the sandwhiches you bought before on the table and took a sit beside Ahri. You heaved out a tired sigh while tied up your hair into a messy ponytail.

You peeked over magazine that Ahri’s reading while your eyebrows joining in two, diet? You reached over to take one pack of sandwiches and striped them and shoved them per bite into your mouth. Your forehead roughened in displeasure and you glanced over the pack while chewing the rest in your mouth. Great, ham.

“What’s in there?” Ahri put back the whatsoever magazine on the table while took another pack of sandwiches, “and what’s with the face?” You continued to eat it anyway, thinking back that your stomach would probably growling in ravenousness in the midnight.

She took your sandwiches’ pack and threw you a playful smirk, “I thought you stop eating them?”

You rolled your eyes as you had predicted since earlier her question, “accidently. It was my dad.”

"Any class on tomorrow?"

"Of course but it's on the half day. Might ends on afternoon. Why?"

"Just asking." Both of you were still munching on the foods when suddenly Ahri's phone beeping, a text. You were totally not care at all with those but Ahri's sudden giggled caught your attention. You were trying to peeked over her phone but found nothing as your eyes didn't work that well to read 'em for God's sake those tiny words.

“How was your weekend?”

“Not good or bad either. Why?” Ahri retorted back while took another wrap of sandwiches.

“Just. Taehyun will be back from United a month from now, which during our summer holiday. Then I guess I may be not living as pleasant as now. Ahri scoffed, “at least you have a friend during summer.”

You frowned, “what do you mean?”

“My mom said all of us are going to somewhere far, ‘as she said’. I don’t know where but it’ll be taking my whole holidays. Might be, there’s no a day for us, great isn’t it?”

“Yeah great, I should be thanking Taehyun then.” 

 

 

"Do you have time after this?" Kyungsoo asked you when you were tidying up your things into your backpack seeing that it was the last class of today and was thinking to go back to your apartment straight away. "I guess no, why? You shot him a positive smile.

You switched on your phone cause you had it off before, as it won't disturb your whole classes for today while Kyungsoo wass still contemplating what to say next. You side-eyed Kyungsoo while waiting your phone to stabilized well.

"Umm... well. Uh... wannagoforanyyoghurtwalktogether?"

But then, you were interupted with few new messages that just delivered in while check up for those one by one. Kyungsoo was still speaking to you, his words went in and out to you like a shot until you signalled to him, to stop for a while and gestured to your phone and mouthing 'wait'. He nodded, taking it.

 

10 missed calls, 4 messages

 

Wai- Wow.

 

-Ahri

[I'm going out for a dinner. Don't wait for me. Take care!]

-Chanyeol

[ I'm borrowing your friend for a while. Thanks! :-)]

-Ahri

[Why did you turn off your phone duh]

-Ahri

[Pick it up now OR]

Few seconds and there's new text coming in. And it's 

-Ahri

[Wait, did Chanyeol said anything to you?]

 

You roughened your forehead, thinking what is going on between them but then suddenly your phone's ringing, there's an incoming call and it flashed 'Ahri' on it. Without a proper hello, she attacked you with flood of questions making your nose moving in slightly annoying way.

"Hold on. I can't catch up your words properly." She sighed for a while while you heard someone was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter