Nam Taehyun

[DISCONTINUED] That's Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

San Cisco - Awkward

 

Your P.O.V

Sunday morning and you got nothing to do instead of laying on the bed with tingling feets on and full mouth busy munching chips and a novel worth reading at the time. Ahri was there too, checking up some of your stuffs because obviously she was really got nothing to do with her time, and obviously head.

“Wow, your subjects are tougher  than mine.”

“Where is your timetable? You should paste it here like I did.”

“I love this type of pens you know? Like you can write-“

You cut Ahri before it'll got worse, “you really got nothing to do? As in, in your room?” She shook her head, “that’s why I’m here. We were meant to be as in, together.” You rolled your eyes over her answer and continued reading.

“When is again Taehyun will be back?” Ahri asked tediously while playing her natural dark-brown haired colour and took a seat beside you.

“Why so sudden about him?” Your eyebrows were knitted together. Mom said it will be on this becoming summer so it should be…

“Next month?”

You took another pieces of chips and shoved 'em in your mouth, “yeah, I think so.”

It was just a mere minutes when Ahri spontaneously asked again “let’s go out.”

You flinched over Ahri’s sudden request, browsing your eyebrows together and shrugged over it, “where?”

“Anything that could burn this useless time.” She stopped for a while and continued, “shopping mall, like anywhere? Don't tell me you would rather spend this unworthy weekend with just reading weird novel in your room?”

You almost hollered to her, “it is not weird and as long as you pay for the gas, I am always fine on everything.”

“I told you, we were born as soulmate.”

 

 

It’s always been your matter of course and same also with Ahri, holding on either hot or cold coffee because it's always your choice when strolling or even wandering nowhere when there’s free time. Summer isn’t there yet but the temperature could melted the ices and Ahri even wore shades even it’s in the mall. Plus it was as if you were accompanying or maybe guarding an idol. She hyped herself when people would tilted their head to have a look on her. Your eyes rolled umpteenth times over her normal actions and threw them your not-so-awkward smile to people, yes she's my friend and we’re soulmates.

We stopped by at Auntie Anne’s for some fres-baked pretzels because Ahri won’t stop bugging the hell out of you to bought her something and even reasoned out that coffee has to drink with something or it won’t meant nothing, yeah, and you bought her. Some.

And we continued walking and checked out some quite interesting shops when you felt that there’s something odd and funny thing was there was some strange vibe until someone was tugging Ahri’s outer tops. And it was

The very well-known giant. And his trademark wide smile.

 

 

Kyungsoo’s P.O.V

 

“Hey Kyungsoo, what if I told you that my eyes already set, served for this one particular girl?”

 Chanyeol asked me when both of us made our way into a popular yoghurt place. My parent called me up last night to tell that they won’t be able to stay in at home this weekend as my father was caught off in some of business matters in Jeju island, which spoke why he ended up creepily wandering in the town with this giant.

I glared up to him, “what? I see you’re in possible mode to take in one or two of those college girls from the first moment I saw you.”

Chanyeol grifted his teeth, trying to control himself from fumed up, relax, you only have him. Only him right now, cool down Park Chanyeol, you can take this, “am I look like some troublesome boy that just came in to the college to destroy a girl’s love life to you?”

“Well, that’s possible too.”

You can take this, Park Chanyeol. You can.

“Drop this subject, let’s sit there.” We made our way at the end of where there was fortunately un-vacant seats, the most unlikely seat where it is really uncomfortable to sit as it was created to faced people walking in the mall.

“Who is she?”

“Huh? What?”

I rolled my eyes, “the girl you’ve been seeing.” I took a spoonful of the yoghurt with a marshmallow on it, shoved them into my mouth, it’s not bad, I like this one.

“Well, it’s not like…” I took another spoonful with another strawberry and a small slice of kiwi and took a big mouthful until I s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter