Cafe Coffee

[DISCONTINUED] That's Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

Urban Zakapa - 야야야

 

It was not that imaginable awkward you had in your mind, at least. Besides, Kyungsoo and Chanyeol also tried their best though to fitted themselves in the unexpected situation with Taehyun along. And the fact that it was Ahri who was kept clinging to Taehyun's forearm than you, making Chanyeol who was frowning to himself and kept throwing you glances ‘I-thought-that-was-your-brother’ but you shoved away the thoughts anyway. And also it ended up you were walking, together, which was a line with Kyungsoo and Chanyeol, trailing behind the supposedly your brother and Ahri.

And the ‘scariest movie’ (as Chanyeol bragged earlier) wasn’t that bad at all unless Chanyeol was the one who can't watch any single of scary movies or he was actually believed the movie's poster. 

“Taehyun, you should tell me more bout how you actually survived there. Your body's actually gotten in a good shaped, I see.” Ahri said as she grabbed a fistful of popcorn and handed some to Taehyun and walked together inside the cinema.

The movie was about to start soon and you were about to take a seat somewhere amongst the seats  but the very bestfriend of yours pushed you aside and pulled in Taehyun to sit together, leaving you who was slightly frowned when Taehyun gently rushed his hand on your back, “It’s okay. She was excited. We can talk later right honey.”

You mumbled whatever and it ended up that you were sitting in a line of Ahri, Taehyun, you, Chanyeol and Kyungsoo. Thanks God though you ended up didn’t sit beside or deadly near with Kyungsoo, when your mind unknowingly recalled back the earlier scene but still categorized as in near with you as you can hear his quite relaxed breath and the way he sit.

But that was not the same with Chanyeol who was sitting right beside you in the cinema. He furiously kept throwing odd glimpses to the unbiological siblings and sometimes would faked groans (which it was you clearly noticed those) and he turned back to the screen before Taehyun would turned from Ahri to three three of you asking if there’s anything wrong. Hopefully not.

The movie was about to reach the and there was a time where you’d yawned because of the slow movement of the plot plus the ghosts in it were not scared as it was pictured as the main poster of the movie. But then your phone vibrated, a KaTalk text delivered in.

‘Hey?’ It was Kyungsoo.

You tried to not affected by it , acting it was nothing to be concerned to the sudden simple greeting. You narrowed your eyes to caught a peek of your right side, and typed ‘oh... hi?’ And shoved the phone back into your back pocket and turned back your attention to the movie. But few seconds later, it vibrated, which was quite loud and sturdy that you almost let out a yelp.

"I don’t know how did Chanyeol  ended up chose this movie. It was entirely boring.’

You tried to not cracked on a thin smile on your lips after reading the message. You were about to typed a reply but then a text came in, again.

‘And I’m sorry. ‘Bout what happened earlier.’

You shook your head over it cause it seemed like you’d already forgot about it. Chanyeol on the other side, stopped moving (yes you can feel it) and it felt like he ducked down to see what’s going on you as you kept grasped of your phone, light on without type anything.

You slowly turned your head from your phone and looked up to him, cacked up on an eyebrow conceitedly.

He faked a cough and acted up like he wanted to picked up the pieces of the popcorns that fell earlier due to his never-ending enraged acting to Ahri and Taehyun (which left you dumfounded why would he acting like that until now).

You moved your seat to Taehyun’s side much more and typed, ‘no, no. Don’t be. I was in dazed, still, didn't even thought you would think that it’s not necessary for us to bumped to each other quite frequent like today and before.’ Sent .

Few seconds later, ‘liar. I saw how your expression changed in a matter of seconds after I said it. You irrirated right?’

You heaved out a deep sigh. Yes, the scene earlier, had to admit it that it was quite irrirated but a sequence of him tried to cover up what he accidently voiced out to you, that what lingered in his mind, snapped you. Maybe he wasn’t being intentional. Or he was just being straight. Or he was like 40% meant it. Or he was irrirated with Chanyeol at the same time that he unintentionally bursted ‘em all to you. Was that?

What a loud mind you born with.

You felt a vibration on your thigh, LED light on your phone blinked in and out, KaTalk text. You viewed it, and a gif of emoticon of Song Minguk, the one of the popular triple on TV that he bends down, with a pout and a big coloured of sorry in pink colour written along.

You chuckled a little and inhaled in and ‘it’s okay. I know you didn't meant it. Beside I already forgot about it.'

"Wait." A voice interrupted in.

“Are you guys KaTalk-ing with each other?” Chanyeol’s loud and deep voice made you almost jumped out of your seat. It was not enough with Ahri and Taehyun turned their whole body to see what happened, the people of the front seat turned around too to catch a glimpse. Sh- Don't curse.

You rotated you your right side to see Chanyeol who was clamped his lips and stay mute after realizing of what his audible voice of him occured to something that he didn’t expected to happened. He purposely rubbed the back of his neck but a funy expression of him graved on his face as if  he was trying to restrained from something's odd.

You shifted your style of sit awhile, bended a little to see what happened when actually Kyungsoo’s left hand missing somewhere in behind his and Chanyeol’s seat. He pinched the giant hardly on the side of his waist. Chanyeol leaped over his seat when the latter let go of the waist with slightly a screech of sound while Chanyeol tried to grasped on his seat, sweating prevously.

You watched in agony at the two of them when you felt a nudge from your other side and whirled around to see Taehyun’s curious face with Ahri’s eyebrows knitted together.

“What?”

Both of them slightly frowned. “It wasn’t me. They were.” You replied nonchalantly while pointed out your finger to the other problematic two (the giant dragged along the other one of course). Glad that by the time Chanyeol voiced out, the movie was about to reached the final plot where the hero of it finally found his family, hiding deep inside of the base ground of the haunted  house.

 

 

“Did mom and dad know that you were back?” It was finally the time of the two of you to have a contented talk when he decided to gave the five of us a ride to college back. And it ended up Chanyeol, Ahri and Kyungsoo had to (like really) squeezed the life out of them because Taehyun’s car only fitted with 4 people.

‘We do not want to trouled you though beside the car-.’ You heard Kyungsoo mumbled when Taehyun asked the two of them to join us three.

 Kyungsoo shrugged it off at the first but then Chanyeol kept bugging it saying he heard the forecast news this morning telling there’ll be rain storm and it’ll be hard for them (no, I think it’s only him) to take the b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter