Actually

[DISCONTINUED] That's Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jasmine Thompson - Adore You (Acoustic Ver.)

 

Kyungsoo first suggested to spent the remaining time at the coffee shop that we once had our supper at the last time, but I already had the idea to just go to Daehyun's cafe the moment Kyungsoo uttered the words 'where I would like to have my coffee at'.

He knew my favourite part or what's there to get me into my elements and it's always be only caffeine when everyone knew the thing could vitiated the fibres in my bloodlines but what to do about it since it was the only thing could sedated my rushed emotions all in one after my mom's warm hug?

Coffee and its essence made me strangely in peace.

We were walking along the unfamiliar street, for Kyungsoo maybe, since it had been awhile for the last time I inhaled the fainted breeze here, and for some invisible reasons that can't see by eyes but by heart instead, I felt so calm and so settled when I knew, my heart was beating tendiously inside. Kyungsoo who probabyl noticed it, took my hand into his and initiated a conversation first.

"Do you always take a walk here?"

I scrunitized before answer, "I think it's my second time here..? Hmm... no, it's the third one. The first was when I wandered before I found the cafe. And the second one was when I had my coffee at the cafe."

Kyungsoo hummed but I was still confused with my own deductions, "wait, were those still count..? Okay whatever."

Kyungsoo stared down at me, too long before I knew by it and he muttered, "you're cute."

 

 

The bell chimed when Kyungsoo pulled the door open and we both walked inside with me trailing behind. Jaehyun gave me a small wave from the coffee machine and I smiled at the boy, didn't thought that he would recognise me even it's been awhile. Kyungsoo told me that he will order the bestest coffee yet from the cafe.

"Yeah right. Let's see how the coffee tasted from your fine choice then," I playfully provoked while my eyes searching for the best spot for us to had our talk in a homelike way. I took my seat after that and I inwardly heaved out relieved sigh after I had it through and through that Daehyun was still not in the cafe yet at the moment.  Because if he's here and comes striked at me, it would be so disquieting at this point of time and I can't bear any longer to explain anymore as I still have this untold story story to Kyungsoo.

"Here you go." Kyungsoo came up to our table few minutes later with various types of pastries also two slices of different appearance cake that made me to looked up on him, eyebrows furrowed and lips left agape. 

But before I could question him more, the boy quickly finished what he left at before. 

"My treat." He took a seat and unwrapped the straws and gave me my beverage. And after removing the tray away, he presented the sweet and mouth-watering delicacies and smiled, "I always make sure with myself, to eat and eat and eat again whenever I feel out of place, at random time. Whenever I feel things like that, I feel I need to do something that could soften my inner self."

I hummed and was playing with the straw of my drink and didn't had the idea on what to reply to it. But, looking at his expression and hearing how sincere he was at that time, oddly made me felt at peace. A few moments of silence passed before I heard the bell softly rang and I looked up behind Kyungsoo and saw Jaehyun who had his both hands folded under his chest, an unspeakble expression drew on his face. 

I side-eyed the one who just made his entrance into the cafe, also while listening to Kyungsoo, and it was Daehyun who smiled sheepishly while made his way to Jaehyun, slowly but carefully not to caused any scene.

I was waiting what will happen next but gladly my ears caught somebody was calling me.

"Sunri?" Kyungsoo snapped my nowhere eyes away."Do you hear me or not?" Kyungsoo faked a pout, eventually awared of me who was not paying full atention to him and leaned against his seat.

The actions made me snorted to myself and nodded to him, "yes, yes. I do hear you." 

"Then why were you smiling." The question, or rather a statement left trailed behind and he slowly turned behind him to looked at what was happening, "when it was nothing to-"

"Daehyun?" Kyungsoo called up Daehyun's name but in a whispered way which I can heard it precisely that he was calling the boy I known about him and got me befuddled behind him. They knew each other?

Daehyun slightly whirled around toward the direction of our table with Jaehyun still babbled over his seemingly tardiness and in a second, his eyes wide opened twice than usual and God knew how fast his eyes blinked, as if he can't believed what he saw.

"God must be kidding with me right now," I saw his mouth slightly moving and saying it . Kyungsoo's eyes crinkled up in a smile and finally swirled his head to turned to me, "wait a moment."

I nodded then I heard Jaehyun half screamed over Daehyun who already half ran to our table and gave Kyungsoo a tight hug just before Kyungsoo was about to stand up. 

"How many times do I have to tell you to use the back door when- Hey! Where are you going? He- hey!" Jaehyun practically had his words cut when Daehyun dashed away from his former spot.

"Oh my God, oh dear God," Daehyun hugged and ruffled and almost that close to lift Kyungsoo up to swirl both of them around. Luckily Jaehyun was that fast knowing how bad Daehyun's state would be when excitedness suddenly kicked him in. 

There was an old couple who were still savouring their English breakfast nearly had their appetite turned down after slightly felt disturbed by the sudden scene and Jaehyun quickly gave them a bow and said few sorry words with a clear English accent. Guess today was not going easy for Jaehyun.

That boy also snapped his fingers, as if that was their way to call each other up toward the cafe's counter and the other worker which that was my first time seeing him there, swiftly tuned in the soft melodies which made the cafe more comfortable and silenced in its unique way.

Jaehyun heaved out a relief sigh before kicked Daehyun's back knee and told him to brought his personal business outside. Kyungsoo then, quickly getting dragged by the boy to the outside which he had to flashed a sorry expression on his face to me. I nodded to him, undertanding it.

 

 

A few minutes passed and the cafe finally came back to its usual element, chilly quiet. Jaehyun also came over to my table and had another the cafe's signature baquette in his hand before giv

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter