Reunion

[DISCONTINUED] That's Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

<Flashback>

 

Back to 2 years, when you were still with your current boyfriend, Dongwoon. Your first love, the first man ever entered into your heart.

 

Dongwoon confessed to you back in your high school days. He was the one who was chasing after you for about 2 months and half and wanted to befriend with you, at least. You ignored him at the first but seeing that Dongwoon was totally into you, so you gave him a chance. And few weeks after, both of you started dating since then.

Your relationship lasted for about 1 year and half and you were expecting something overwhelmed seeing you both of you worked to each other in this relationship, yes. Maybe a marriage. You were too young to think about that 'thing' but who cares anyway? It’s your life and of course you were ‘blind’ to see the other things. You had every first times in your life with him. The first hug, the first time of holding hands together, went to the amusement park for the first date and of course, your first kiss was with him.

That’s why most people said that your love was a ‘puppy thing’. The one that won’t last long. The one who seek for something funny and playing around, the one to showed to others how happy the both of you. But, you were too dumb to realized it. You’re so mad in love, and so did Dongwoon.

Dongwoon was an excellent student in your school before. After got the most excellent result in SAT, scored with flying colours in it & making your entire school proud of him, he went to overseas to pursued his study in medic. He’d promised to you though about that he is going to wait for you to graduated from high school and follow his steps as he did he was going to finish his degree bachelor in medic.

 

4 years of waiting, the long-distance kind of relationship wasn't that easy though. But you did everything to tighten your love life.You sent him hundreds of love letters, called him up on late nights and chatted nothing. Sometimes he would come back to South Korea when it was the semester break and spent almost most of his times with you. But as for the next two years, you guys had been barely seeing eac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter