Chapter 7

Torn Between Two

A shadow of a man could be seen pacing back and forth the living room. A frown could be seen on his face. It was almost 11pm and his sister wasn’t back yet. Kris could not help but to worry. He’s been calling and messaging Hana but there wasn’t any responds. It’s the first time ever that this ever happened. Without thinking, Kris immediately shoved his phone inside his pocket and grabbed his coat.

Before he could leave, the front door opened, revealing the person he was looking for. Hana was standing there, emotionlessly. Kris was about to scold her when he spotted Hana’s swollen eyes.

“Oppa, I’m sorry. I was at Nana’s house and I completely lost track of time…..oh and my phone was out of battery..”

Kris sighed deeply. He nodded his head and walk to his room. He knew something wasn’t right but he decided to ignore it. As long as Hana is safely home, that’s what matters most.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

HANA POV

 

Hana yawned and rubbed her eyes. It’s Monday, again. She groaned. Oh how much she dreaded school every Monday, no actually every day. She dragged her feet to the classroom, still earning glares from her classmates. The rumours about Zico and her still haven’t died down yet. Hana rolled her eyes once she spotted MinHee at the end of the classroom, grinning from ear to ear. Oh how she wish she could shred that into pieces. What a . Hana thought. Her resentment died down once she felt a soft hand tapping her shoulder.

“Hana look at what I bought, it’s the famous kimbab from across the street.” Nana sang.

“Ya, Kimbab it’s not my style anymore~”

Nana blinked. “Really? Since when?”

*Ever since I saw that jerk Zico with MinHee last Wednesday.* Hana thought.

-----------------------------------------------------------

 

“Ya hana-ah. What are you going to eat?”

Hana glanced through the cafeteria menu quickly. There was nothing appetizing to eat. Just then, a familiar figures walked pass her. parted slightly and she gasped. There in front of her, was Minhee the and next to her was Zico. Minhee was clinging onto his arm tightly. Hana felt disgusted with the sight. She hurriedly grabbed her food and walk to her table.

Zico who finally noticed Hana’s presence immediately brushed off Minhee’s arm. He felt annoyed with Minhee who wouldn’t stop following him every 24hrs, just like a dog. Oh wait a dog doesn’t even follow its owner every minute. He thought. Zico sighed when he caught Hana’s annoyed expression. He couldn’t help but to feel guilty with his action.

 

The school bell rang. Hana walk out from the classroom with Nana by her side.

“Hana-ah let’s go to the Sarang Café and tell me how was your first day at work last Saturday!”

“Okay! Go go go!”

Both of them walk to the café holding each other arms just like any normal high school girls. They reached the café and they were greeted by Chen. Hana looked shock as she wasn’t expecting to see him working that day.

“Oh, Chen! I wasn’t expecting to see you working today.”

“Ah, I wasn’t supposed to be working today, I had to come in work the last minute because Xiumin was sick. So, what’s your order?”

“Oh! Can I have one Americano and a chocolate latte please?”

“Sure, they are coming right up! Have a seat I will send it to you later”

Hana went back to her seat with a huge smile on her face. Nana kept asking her what happen when she was ordering but Hana just ignored her question and decided to change the topic.

Minutes later, their drinks were served. Since there wasn’t much customer at that time, Chen decided to sit with them.

“HAHAAHAH I can’t imagine Hana is such a coward. What kind of 18 years old girl is afraid of ghost when her boyfriend is such a bad boy,”

Both Hana and Nana looked at each other and froze in their seat.

“Chen-shi, how do you know about Zico and Hana being together?” asked Nana

Both of the girls heart started to beat rapidly while waiting for Chen answer.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N : I'll be leaving for a short trip to Malaysia tmr and be back by sunday! So i can't really update the next chap but if i will try my best. But no promises! Have fun reading and hello and thank you to the new subscribers! ^^