Chapter 11

Torn Between Two

 

ZICO POV

 

Zico was frantically looking for Hana. He went to her house and realized that she wasn’t home. ZIco was worried. It was already 11pm and Hana was not home yet. That was unusual since Hana wasn’t the type to come home late.

Zico ran the whole neighbourhood looking for her, ignoring his aching feet. He couldn’t care less about himself. Hana, hana, hana was all in his mind

So many what ifs went through his mind. What if Speed kidnapped her? What if Hana got into an accident? Zico thoughts were interrupted when he spot a familiar figure.

His feet start to slow down while panting for oxygen. The feeling of relief rushes through his body. It felt like a heavy brick was taken off his chest.

But that feeling only lasted for a moment when Zico saw the thing he despised most. He clenched his fist, forcing himself not to get violent.

__________________________________________________________________________

 

Hana was bobbing her head to the beats of the music when she felt a hand grabbing her shoulder. Without hesitating she immediately grabbed the pepper spray Xiumin gave to her and sprayed it directly to that stranger’s face.

“Ya! Are you crazy? It’s me, Zico!” Zico shrieked while holding his face.

Hana gasped and the pepper spray she was holding slipped off her fingers.

“Bwoh? Ya you’re the one who are crazy! What do you grab me like that-“ Hana wanted to scold Zico but she stopped when she sees him in pain.

Hana gulped, swallowing her saliva. She panicked.

“I’m sorry! Are you alright?”

Zico sighed. “It’s okay, at least you know a bit of self-defence.”

“I’m really sorry zico. I didn’t know it was you. You could at least call my name or something..” Hana bite her lips.

“Call your name? Are you kidding me?! You were listening to music which I doubt you can hear anything around you. And how many times have I told you not to plug in your earphones while walking, especially at night?” Zico growled.

“Bw-bwoh? I’m sorry. Wait what? Why are you even mad? We are nothing anymore Zico. It’s none of your business.” Hana snapped.

Zico winced at Hana's words. He felt like a knife was being stabbed through his heart..

“Yeah, maybe. Just be careful Hana. I’m here to remind you that Speed are back.” Zico reply calmly, trying hard to control his expression.

“I heard about them. Why does it even matter to me? They are not even related to me.” Hana reply slightly annoyed.

Zico frowned.

“Hm just be careful Hana. If they ask you if you know about me, just say no. Call me if anything happens.” With that, Zico walked away, with a heavy heart, leaving a puzzled Hana.

Hana seems to not remember about Speed, he thought. Well he couldn’t blame her since it was months ago. *It’s okay, Hana. It’s okay if you hate me, but i’m not letting them touch you, never.*

__________________________________________________________________________

 

“Hana-ah! Why are you late?” Kris asked.

“Oppa I told you I had a project right.” Hana replied annoyed. Thanks to Zico, her mood was completely ruined.

Kris frowned. “Yeah I know. But why are you home so late, Hana? You know Dad will be mad right if he finds out. It’s not safe at night Hana.”

“I know oppa. That’s why I brought this pepper spray along with me.” Hana flashed it in front of Kris.

“Yeah whatever. But Hana I want you to call me alright, I will fetch you at the bustop next time.” Kris grumbled. He knows it’s useless to argue with his stubborn sister.

Hana nodded and dragged her feet up the stairs.

She snuggled inside her blankets and let her mind wandered about Zico. She was angry at Zico. She hated how Zico snapped at her for no reason. She hated how Zico acted like it was nothing to him and how he casually tells her to be careful when he’s not even her boyfriend. She hated how Zico act like he cared for her.

Hana’s eyelids started to grow heavy, pushing away all her thoughts which were then replace by her dreams.

___________________________________________________________________________

 

“Oh Xiumin oppa, annyeong! I’m early today right?” Hana beamed when she saw Xiumin.

She was 15 minutes early today as she doesn’t want to see a fuming Xiumin.

“Oh you’re here early. Was I that scary yesterday?” Xiumin chuckled.

“Oh Chen, Baekhyun, annyeong!” Hana smiled, waving at them.

Both of the guys chuckled, wondering why Hana was in a good mood. Not that they mind, but Hana was not that cheery before.

It was a rainy Sunday afternoon and there weren’t many customers; probably due to the weather. Hana and Chen took a seat and sipped their coffees. It was their break time and they both decided to rest.

The café was comfortably quiet except for the low murmuring of their customers. Hana close her eyes, inhaling the smell of the café which was mostly the scent of coffees.

Chen watched Hana with an amused expression. She’s pretty, he thought. Chen was about to make a small conversation when he heard noises coming from the front door.

Chen gasped when he saw those familiar figures, Speed.

“Ya, what are you guys doing here? Looking for trouble?” Chen stood up and walked to them.

“Oh smiley boy! How are you? It’s been too long right.” Taeha smirked.

“Don’t act like you’re friends with me, it disgusts me.”

“oooooooooooooooooooo scary” all of them sneered.

While Speed and Chen was so called talking, one of the Speed’s member, Yoohwan glanced at Hana and smirked.

Hana who was watching the scene, decided to ignore them knowing they are nothing but trouble. Her eyes then shifted to the seat beside her when she heard the chair was being pulled.

Hana gulped.

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Hmmmm so what's Yoohwan gonna do with Hana? Does Speed already found out the truth? Hehe >.< I hope you guys like this chapter (: