Chapter 3

Torn Between Two

Zico smirked. There wasn’t any kind of sadness or remorse shown on his face.

“Woah baby. Finally, finally I am able to breathe again. You don’t know how annoying and obsessive you are. If it’s not because of that stupid bet, I wouldn’t be in a rs with you. I’m tired of pretending to be-“

I pursed my lips and raised my hand back. I threw my hand forward as hard as I could, whipping it across his face. My palm was bright red, the same red mark that matched the one on his face. He stared at me with his eyes wide as his hand slowly touches his face. Oh how I wish I could kill him right now. How could he do this to me no how dare he toyed with my feelings? All those memories, all those sweet talks were nothing but a lie? Oh how naïve I was. How stupid I was to believe his lies.

“Thank you. Thanks for the memories even if it was a lie. I can’t deny it was a good memory because at one point, you were the reason why I smiled. Goodbye.”

She gathered every ounce of courage and walked away.

Once she was homed, those tears which she held back began to flow down her soft rosy cheeks, leaving a wet, black trail of makeup in the path. Is this the feeling? The feeling of being broken?  It felt like her heart was being shredded to pieces, cut up and thrown in the trash, left to rot. She felt like death. It hurts a lot, emotionally and physically. She continues to sob uncontrollably.

 

KRIS POV

 

What the . Who’s crying at this timing? Don’t tell me it’s that ahjumma ghost. Kris thought to himself. With a tinge of fear, he gathers all his courage and follows the trail of the sound. Oh my gosh. Is that Hana? Why is she crying?

“Hana-ah, what happened? Wait let me guess, it’s that bastard Jiho isn’t it? Hana-“

Hana flinched when she heard his name. Oh gosh Kris, how can you be so stupid. What else could it be. Kris mentally slapped himself.

“Oppa, it’s over…….it hurts oppa………he lied.” Hana mumbled.

Kris gritted his teeth and hugs her tight.

“Shhhh…..it’s alright Hana-ah. It’s going to be alright. I’m here.”

Hana-ah, my precious sister. Even though I can’t really express my feelings to you, please know that I’m always here. I will never leave you Hana. It’s going to be alright.  It hurts me so much to see you in this state. Broken and vulnerable.

After hours of crying, Hana finally fell asleep in her brothers embrace. 

 

 

 

 

A/N:

Ok my bad chen is not going to appear pretty soon. Good things are worth waiting for right. kekeke