Chapter 16

Torn Between Two

“Oh xiumin oppa! Sorry I’m late, I was from school just now.” Hana bowed.

“Ah hana. It’s okay, I understand. There’s not much people here yet but soon there will be a lot.” Xiumin smiled.

“Ah really? Is there some sort of event?” Hana looked at Xiumin.

“Oh not really. It’s just that my friends will come over later.” Xiumin grinned.

Baekhyun was teaching Hana latte art when they heard loud noises at the café. Baekhyun decided to check the commotion, leaving Hana to practice the latte art herself.

“Hana-ah come out here for a while, Xiumin oppa wants you.” Baekhyun shouted from the front cafe, to Hana who was at the kitchen.

“Ah deh, a minute oppa!”

Hana quickly washed her hands and straighten her uniform before coming out. Hana was surprised to see a group of boys sitting at the café. She was more confused when she saw Chen and her brother, Kris with the group of boys.

“Oh Hana, there you are. This people over here are my friends that I told you about just now.” Xiumin said while gesturing Hana to take a seat.

At the mention of Hana, everyone looked up including Kris. His mouth hung open. He looked at Chen and growled.

“Ya! You didn’t tell me Hana works here you dumb! Now Hana will be a victim to all these hungry wolves.”

“Ah mian. I totally forgot.” Chen sheepishly smiled.

Hana took a seat nervously and gulped when she saw all those 12 boys looking at her. Kris who noticed her discomfort quickly took a seat next to her.

“Oppa what are you doing here? Are they your friends that you talked about yesterday?” Hana whispered.

Before Kris could respond, Xiumin interrupted him.

“Guys this is Hana, she works here. Isn’t she pretty?”

All of the guys nodded their heads in an agreement. Hana blushed while Kris and Chen were getting annoyed.

*I shouldn’t have bought them here when I know Hana is working today.* Chen mentally sighed.

“Hi hana! I’m Tao.” A tall blonde guy approached Hana and ruffled her hair.

Hana was taken aback by his sudden gesture.

“Ya tao! Stop it, she’s your nuna! And guys this is my sister, don’t-“

All of the boys gasped excluding Chen.

“B-bwoh? Ya kris, why you didn’t tell us?” Xiumin said. How can the world be small, he and baekhyun thought.

“Well firstly I didn’t know she was working at this café and secondly I wouldn’t even want her to meet you guys.” Kris glared at them.

“Hyung! We are not that bad, you know. But one thing for sure, she’s really pretty.” Kai smirked.

Kris rolled his eyes. Hana stood up and introduce herself when she realized she hasn’t formally introduced herself.

“Annyeonghaseyo. I’m Hana and I’m 18. It’s nice to see you guys, I guess.” Hana grinned.

“Guys now introduce yourself” Baekhyun ordered.

“Hi I’m Kai.” The guy who smirked at Hana, genuinely smile.

“Annyeong, I’m Lay.” Said a guy with a deep dimple.

“Hey, I’m Luhan.” A deer-liked guy smile.

“Hi Hana nuna, I’m Sehun.” Said a guy who was holding a bubble tea.

“Oh I’m D.O.” a guy with huge eyes smiled.

“Hi I’m Chanyeol. You have a nice smile.” A happy looking guy grinned at Hana.

“And hi I’m Suho. Nice to meet you, Hana.” An angelic face smiled at Hana.

Chen cleared his throat. “Ah that’s enough. I think Hana should go back to work now.”

“Yes, I totally agree. She’s working now, let’s not disturb her.” Kris said while pushing Hana back to the kitchen.

“Ya oppa! Let me rest and talk to them. There isn’t any much work to do and besides there isn’t any customers aside from you guys.” Hana whined.

“Bwoh? No, there is work. Go and make coffee for us.” Kris said.

The guys chuckled at the sight, seeing an overprotective Kris for the first time.

Chen sighed in relief when Hana was back in the kitchen.

“Ya Chen. Why do you look so restless when we were talking to Hana?” Suho asked, curious.

“B-bwoh? No I’m not.”

“Yes you were. Do you perhaps like her?” Xiumin teased.

“NO” Chen immediately defended himself, earning chuckles from his friends.

Kris shook his head, looking at how childish his friends were and how they seemed to be the same since he last saw them.

_______________________________________________________________

Minutes later, Hana came back with a tray full of drinks.

“Nuna why are you late? I’m thirsty like mad.” Tao pouted while grabbing his Americano.

“Mian. How can I possibly make all this drink alone huh? Xiumin and baekhyun oppa doesn’t even lend a helping hand.” Hana complained.

Xiumin and Baekhyun chuckled.

“Sorry princess.” Baekhyun poked Hana’s cheeks.

Kris who saw that immediately slapped his hands away.

“Relax hyung, it’s not like I’m kissing her or something.” Baekhyun rolled his eyes, earning a small laughter from Hana.

Hana stopped laughing when she saw a group of boys entering the café. Her smile disappeared when she realised who were the group of boys. Hana gritted her lips.

The boys including Chen and Kris looked at the new visitors when they heard the bell door café jingle.

Kris and Chen immediately began to tense. Kris glared at one of the boys while Chen clenched his fist.

 

 

 

 

A/N:

There you go, double update! Finally after 5 days huh. I apolagized if the story seems draggy or boring, it's just that i ran out of ideas to write but don't worry i will somehow try to make it interesting! Oh and to new subscibers thank you for subscribing! ^.^