Chapter 14

Torn Between Two

 

Hana groaned when she heard her alarm rang. It’s Monday and there’s school. Hana looked at the mirror and sigh. She looked like a walking corpse. Her eyes were puffy and swollen and her eye bags looked 10 times worse than usual. Hana reached for the bb cream from her drawer and applied a moderate amount of it on her face. Yes, she doesn’t use make up but today’s an exception.

“Morning Hana!” Nana greeted her when she saw Hana walked into the classroom.

“Morning. Why are you so happy? It’s Monday.” Hana replied in a monotone voice and took a seat at her place.

“Ya Hana! What happened to your face? You looked horrible!” Nana decided to add fuel to the fire.

“Thanks. Tell me something I don’t know.”

“Hmm your eye bag looks nice. What brand is that?” Nana said while examining Hana’s face.

“Insomnia”

“I should try it someday then!” Nana giggled.

Hana groaned in frustration and ruffled her hair.

“Do I really look that bad, nana-ah?”

Nana nodded slightly. “What happened?”

“Well I got into a fight with your dearest cousin.” Hana shrugged.

“Ha! I bet it was a bad one right? Well after seeing you in this state.”

“He found out I work at that café and all hell broke loose. I mean I’m already 18 like seriously. Why must he be so urgh I don’t know over-protective? It’s not like making coffee is a bad thing right. I don’t even mingle with gangsters.” Hana vent out all her frustrations.

Yesterday’s fight was the worst. Both of them were screaming at each other’s throat and no one was listening. It all ended when Hana burst out in tears. That’s Hana’s weakness. She cries when she’s angry.

 

Nana bit her lips. She agreed with Hana that Kris is over-protective but Nana knows that Kris did that because he loves his sister. Nana who open immediately close it back when she saw their maths teacher arrived.

“Let’s talk at lunch!” Nana whispered.

________________________________________________________________________

Zico was pissed off. Minhee was clinging onto his arms practically the whole day and it’s getting on his nerves. Zico sighed and walked to his usual seats with Block B. Block B rolled their eyes once they spotted Minhee with Zico.

“Hyung, that girl doesn’t know when to stop huh?” P.O clucks his tongue.

Kyung shrugged his shoulders and continue to eat.

Zico was sipping his drinks when he caught the sight of a familiar figure. Her long and curly hair was tied up into a neat ponytail. Zico lips curled up into a smile.

“I know right, th-“ Nana’s words drifted off when her eyes caught on something.

“Hey hana. Zico is staring at you…” Nana softly whispered to Hana.

Hana ears perked up to his name and she turned around. Hana regretted what she did. Her face flushed red. Zico had the cheeks to smile at her.

“Ya nana! Flicked my forehead now!”

Hana winced in pain when Nana did as told. Hana thought she was dreaming. She was losing it. Her heartbeat starts to race like how it used to. That smile, she missed it a lot. Hana closed her eyes, trying to calm herself down.

Nana shook her head. * This girl is still not over him*

_______________________________________________________________________

It was 6 in the afternoon and Hana had just ended school. She was forced to stay back in school with Minhee. Hana had totally forgotten about their biology project and Minhee was making a fuss on why Hana didn’t call her during the weekends. Hana sighed; Minhee could have just called her right. Minhee was acting like a spoiled brat, wait she is anyway. Hana thought.

Her thoughts were then interrupted when she heard a cough.

“Oh chen! You scared me. What are you doing here?” Hana took a step back, surprised.

“Ah mian. Erm.. I wanted to talk to you actually.” Chen shyly scratched his head.

“Oh sure but before that how do you know I schooled here?”

“Ah…I texted Kris hyung and he told me.” Chen said.

Hana nodded her head and starts to walk back home, with Chen beside her.

“Actually, I wanted to apologize again….er you know about yesterday..” Chen murmured.

Hana chuckled.

“I thought I said it was alright? You don’t have to come here all the way to apologise Chen. It’s not your fault in the first place. I know Kris will find out the truth one way or another.”

“But I still feel bad. I mean Kris hyung told me that you guys had a big fight and how you are ignoring him in the morning..” Chen bit his lips, not knowing if he said the right thing.

Hana groaned. Why must her brother tell Chen about their fight.

“I’m sorry anyway and Hana-ah here’s a sorry gift from me.” Chen placed a small box of chocolate on her hands.

Hana’s eyes lit up and she smiled.

“You don’t have to thank me! Oh and Hana I have to go right now and there will be a good news when you get back home later!” Chen smirked at Hana and walked away.

Good news? What good news can it possibly be? She thought.

 

 

 

 

A/N: Sorry readers but the violence/fight part will not be at this chapter. Honestly i can't promise you guys which chapter it will be but trust me, it will happen pretty soon! 

 

his eyes *.*

The 3 of them look so flawless but i just can't take my eyes off Tao for a reason! >.<

 

AND THIS. SO PERFECT ~