Chapter 10

Torn Between Two

ZICO POV

 

“Zico ah! Have you heard of it? Speed is back!” Taeil shouted.

“Bwoh? Are you joking hyung? Why are they back?”

Taeil slammed his fist on the table. “Do I look like I’m joking you dumb!”

Zico blinked. Speed is a group that’s good in fighting. Yes, it’s true that zico’s in a gang named, Block B. Block B and Speed is a famous gangster group in the neighbourhood. But one thing for sure, Speed was just too strong for Block B.

Zico stared at the ceiling and remembered what happen months ago. Basically Block B and Speed are enemies. It all started when Zico accidentally bumped into one of the Speed’s member. That’s what provoked both groups.

Funny isn’t it? How a small issue can trigger violence in a blink of an eye. Both of the groups had gotten into a fight, a real bad fight. That almost everyone in block b was admitted to the hospital.

“Ya zico! Shouldn’t you be worried more about Hana?” u-kwon raised his eyebrow.

“Huh? Hyung you know we are nothing anymore, it’s all you guys fault.” Zico sighed.

“True but I’m not that heartless y’know. Don’t you remember about that warning?”

“What warnin-“

Zico mentally slapped himself after realising it. How could he forget? Speed stills hold a grudge on him. How childish can they be? He thought.

But that’s not what’s bothering him right now. All he could think of was Hana’s safety.

“Zico, remember. I’m going to make sure your loved ones suffer. Trust me. Oh and I heard you have a girlfriend.”  He could still remember that smirks on Yoohwan’s face.

After that warning, Speed disappear into thin air and Zico couldn’t help but to feel relieve, for a while.

Zico sighed. Even though Speed doesn’t know anything about Hana, Zico still couldn’t stop worrying. He knew that Speed will find ways to find her.

“Hyung, I’m going out.”

“Ya zico where are you goi-“ U-kwon’s words were cut off by a loud door slam.

U-kwon sighed. U-kwon felt guilty went Zico broke up with Hana. Even though Zico doesn’t show that he misses Hana, u-kwon knew. He knew Zico better than Zico knows himself.

______________________________________________________________________

“Ah finally the long day is over!” Hana stretched her arms up and breathe the air outside.

“Hana-ah are you sure you don’t want any of us to accompany you home? I heard about Speed whatever their name are, are back.” Xiumin raised his eyebrows.

“Deh. I will be alright oppa. And besides you and Baekhyun route is opposite from mine and Chen is still not done cleaning the toilet.” Hana chuckled.

Xiumin sigh knowing what Hana said was the truth.

“Alright then be careful okay and here, this is a pepper spray. Use it when you need to and make sure you don’t walk in dark alleys ok.” Xiumin placed the pepper spray on Hana’s hand.

“Ah deh. Thank you! Don’t worry oppa. Bye and see you tomorrow.” Hana waved.

Hana was about to walk home when suddenly a warm hands grabbed her arms.

“Oh chen! Why? What’s wrong?” Hana asked, clueless on why Chen is outside when he’s supposed to be inside cleaning.

“Here, this is my number. Call me if anything happens ok. Sorry cause I can’t accompany you back home.”

“Ani chen, it’s really alright. And yeah I’ll make sure to call you if anything happens!” Hana waved and walked off.

Hana plugged in her earphones and walked back home slowly. She knew it’s dangerous to plug in her earphones at night but Hana couldn’t shake off that habit. She just can’t go a day without listening to music.

Hana smiled when she heard her favourite song. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IctjbRYTs18 This song means a lot to her. Well to be specific, this song reminds her about Zico. She sighed and shook her head shrugging off her thoughts.

Little did she knew, someone was following and eyeing her every move.

 

A/N:

Gosh i'm sorry for this short chapter!! I'll make up to you guys on the next chap, i promise! Oh and hello new subscribers!