Chapter 4

Torn Between Two

Zico POV

 

What the is wrong with that girl. How could she slap my precious face. Well on a brighter side, at least she’s finally gone for good. I swear she’s the clingiest girl I ever had. She acts like a freaking mom. What a turn off. But one thing I like about her is her cooking. Damn, I’m so going miss her cooking. Zico thought.

Little did he know, his heart says otherwise. Deep inside, he knew he’s going to miss everything about her. Her sweet cherry blossom scent, her dimple, the way her eyes glitter under the light, the way she flips her hair and the way she bites her lips. All those little things, he knew he’s going to miss. But it’s Zico. He’s a guy who will never admit it. A guy who puts his ego first in everything. Zico walked home, with a tiny bit of guilt in his heart.

 

 

Hana POV

 

I don't know how long the ray of sunlight had been peeking through the gap in the curtains before it found its way to my face. I rubbed my eyes and tried to remember what happened yesterday. ‘Oh’ that’s the only word that came out of my mouth. Before I could start mopping about yesterday’s incident, my brother walks into my room with breakfast. My eyes beamed with excitement. It’s good to know that someone else cares about you.

“Hana-ah, eat a lot alright. If you don’t want to go to school, it’s alright. I already talked to appa-“

“Ani oppa. I’m fine. You don’t have to worry about me, I can take care of myself. And oppa, thank you, thank you for yesterday..”

My brother nodded his head and ruffles my hair. I’m glad he didn't ask what happened if not I would already be back to square one, crying non-stop. I took a huge breath and get ready for school.

School. The thought of school. Urgh. The thought of seeing his face in school, I groaned in frustration. Ani, it’s alright Hana. You can do this. Pretend you’re alright and show to him that you’re perfect fine and not affected. Aja aja fighting!

---------------------

 

Hana silently pray that everything will be alright but unfortunately, her hopes crashed down when she realized what’s happening. Everyone in school is giving her looks. She mentally slaps herself. Of course, it’s Seoul High School we are talking about. The school where rumors spreads like fire. Hana blew her bangs and quickly walks to her classroom, ignoring all those murmurs. She was greeted with a warm hug the moment she arrived in class.

“Hana-ah, are you alright? I heard about it. I’m so sorry-“

“No, it’s not your fault nana-ah. I’m not okay but I will be soon.”

“Stay strong baby. Hana-ah, let’s go to my favourite café after school! My treat! Their frappe cappuccino is da bomb!” Hana wasn't in the mood to go but she agreed when she saw the excitement in her cousin’s face.

 

 

 

A/N:

Yeah, 4 chapters in a day. That's amazing for me ke ke ke. Oh and good news, CHEN CHEN most probably will appear at the next chapter! ^^