Chapter 26

Torn Between Two

"Hey Hana! Wait!"

Hana stopped walking and turned around. 

"What do you want Zico?"

"Do you have work today?"

"No...why?" Hana cautiously asked, wondering what Zico was up to. 

"Do you mind following me to somewhere today?"

Hana blinked. "To where?"

Zico smiled and grabbed Hana's hand and pulled her along. Hana was being dragged in confusion. 

"Zico this is my 100th time asking you. Where are we going? If you won't tell me, I will leave-"

Hana stopped talking when she realised the familiar surroundings around her. gasped open in awe. She was speechless. How does Zico knows she had always wanted to go here?

"Zi-Zico how do you know?" Hana mumbled earning a chuckled from him. 

"Babo yah! Of course I know! It's Zico right Zico. The guy who knows everything about you."

Hana softly smiled at what he said. Her heart did a small somersault when Zico grabbed her hands again, "Come on, let's go inside!"

"Welcome to one of the best aquarium in Seoul! How many tickets?" the salesperson cheerfully greeted both of them. 

"I'll pay alright Zico?"

"No Hana. Don't be stubborn, I'll pay for you today & the next time it's gonna be your turn." Zico flashed his white teeth. 

Hana sighed and nodded her head. 

It felt awkward with Zico. Not that she mind but it really felt like they were here for a date like how they used to. Hana felt like as if they didn't break up and she felt confused with her feelings. How could she not be?

The whole day at the aquarium, Zico was treating her like a princess and not to forget the fact that he actually hold Hana's hand, making an excuse that there's a lot of people. Of course Hana refused but it's Zico. He gripped her hands too tight making it impossible for Hana to escape. 

"Hana-ah look at that! The starfish is so cute huh?"

Hana immediately looked at the direction and giggled. 

Zico's heart started to flutters when he saw how beautiful Hana smile was. One thing he loves about Hana was her smile. Zico felt a tiny bit of guilt rush through his body when he thought about how much he had hurt Hana in the past. 

"Hello? Zico? Earth to Zico?" Hana nudged Zico's shoulder when she realised Zico was spacing out. 

Hana yelped when she felt her body was being crushed by Zico. Zico had pulled her into a tight hug like as if Hana was going to leave. 

"Ya Zico. What are you doing? Let go" Hana said struggling in his arms. 

"Hana ah, I'm so sorry. I'm really sorry for hurting you in the past. You don't know how much I've suffered everyday, the guilt was eating me up Hana. I was a total and I know it Hana. I understand if you still hate me now but today, only for today just remove the hate. Let just enjoy today Hana and I'll promise you after tomorrow, I'm not going to force you to go out with me or anything. Only for today Hana, just follow me." Zico said while his face was buried into Hana's shoulder and his arms still gripping on Hana's waist tightly. 

Zico's heart did a somersault when he felt a soft pair of arms hugging him back. Zico smiled and gripped Hana's body tightly. 

Truth was, Hana felt guilty when Zico said that. She wanted Zico to know that she had already forgive him and Hana felt something fishy when Zico said that like as if he was going to leave or something but Hana decided to brush that aside. She swallowed her saliva and close her eyes as she slowly hugged Zico back. 

 

 

A/N: 

Yes I know it's been a long time since I update but I'm just so busy w school. I mean who doesn't? Projects & assignments all and the fact that my exams is this week so after this week, I will concentrate back on writing! I will try my best to finish this story ASAP! (: