Chapter 28

Torn Between Two

Zico was starstruck. He couldn't believed what he just heard. 

 

"Hello??? Earth to Zico???" Hana waved her hands frantically.

 

Zico hugged her tightly. "Thank you so much Hana-ah. I will never disappoint you again, trust me. I love you Wu Hana."

 

------------------------------------

 

"Y-you what???!"

 

"It's true nana-ah. I can't lie to myself anymore. I'm still not over him and this time I could tell that his sincere with his words."

 

Nana sighed and blow her bangs. "But now how are you going to face Chen? I thought he confessed to you?"

 

Hana eyes widened when she heard his name. She totally had forgotten about Chen's confession and now she doesn't know how to face him again. She felt guilty for some reason. 

 

Hana snapped out of her thought when someone hugged her from behind.

 

"Ya what were you thinking? I called you so many times." Zico mumbled while burying his face to her hair.

 

"Ahhh, I'm sorry oppa, it was nothing and can you stop with the pda, at least in school." Hana sighed while trying to remove Zico's hands from her waist.

 

"nooooo~" Zico sang while thightening his grip on Hana.

 

"Ya! Both of you detention!"

 

Surprised, Hana elbowed Zico's stomach earning a shrieked from him.

 

"Ya! How could someone so small even have the strength to hurt me." Zico groaned in pain.

 

"Great, just great. Thanks Zico. Thanks a lot. I have work after school & now I have to attend this ." Hana walked away, annoyed.

 

Zico sighed. He didn't expect her to be angry over petty things. What's so great about her job, he thought.

 

--------------------------------

 

"Chen oppa! S-sorry I'm late!" Hana breathlessly finished her sentence.

 

She ran all the way from school just to be in time for work. Of course without fail with Zico tagging along. Even during the 2 hr detention, Hana still hasn't uttered a single word to Zico.

 

"Ani it's alright. You're not that la-" 

 

"what's wrong oppa?" Hana curiously looked up when Chen stopped talking.

 

Stuttering, he managed to spit out his question. "A-are you two t-together?" 

 

Hana was surprised at first and then she face palmed herself. How could she not realised it? 

 

Zico was holding her waist, in front of the guy who actually confessed to her not long ago.

 

 

 

A/N: Hi guys.......im back! hehehe sorry a lot of things happened & i have decided not to give up with this story since i have come a long way. & i wrote this using my phone so i think the writing format is different, i guess. whatever it is pls enjoy my story and subscribe and comment pls. Pls comment guys if u have any ideas or anything. I do appreciate it. (: