Chapter 25

Torn Between Two

"Hey Hana! Wait for me!" Nana shouted as she quickly run to Hana's side. 

"Are you feeling better? I heard from Kris oppa that you were sick yesterday?"

"Ah....deh. I'm feeling alright now." Hana flashed her white tooth. 

"That's good! Oh and I'm sorry I didn't visit you yesterday. I was kind of busy with school work and projects." Nana pouted. 

"I'm glad you didn't Nana-ah. There were just too many visitors yesterday."

"Really? Who visited you?"

Hana rubbed her temple and she slowly tell everything to her. 

-------------------
 (Flashback)

"Chen who's that?" Hana half-shouted. 

It's been almost 10 minutes and Chen wasn't back yet. Hana stood up from her bed and slowly walked down the stairs. 

"Chen why didn't you answer-" Hana complained but stop as soon as she saw Zico. 

Both of the boys face turned to Hana's direction. One with worried expression and the other with a relieved expression. 

"Hana you're sick. You should stay in bed." Chen said. 

Hana ignored what he said and slowly looked at Zico's direction. 

"Zico what are you doing here?"

"You weren't in school today so I got worried. Are you okay Hana?" Zico asked as he scanned Hana's face. 

"Thanks for coming but I'm alright." Hana assured with her smile. 

It's not a lie, she's really feeling better thanks to the effective medicine. 

Zico nodded his head. "Mind if I come in and talk to you for a minute?"

Hana blinked and realized it was rude of her to let her guest stand in front of her door, not inviting him in. Hana face palm herself. No matter how much she dislike Zico, she's not that rude enough to ask him to leave when he came here all the way to check on her. 

"Oh I'm sorry! Sure come in." Hana said and her eyes signaled to Chen, telling him to move away from the door. 

Chen sighed and couldn't help but to curse at himself. He's always that unlucky one and he knows it. 

"Do you want a drink?"

"No it's okay. Just sit here, I need to talk to you for awhile....alone." Zico emphasized the  last word while he looked at Chen. 

Chen gritted his teeth and walked out of the house. Hana winced when she heard the door slammed. Hana sighed, could anything get any better?

"Hana it's about yesterday......firstly I'm sorry, and I want you to listen to me, give me a chance to explain."

Hana nodded her head, her eyes staring at the wall. She couldn't look into Zico eyes. 

"I meant what I said yesterday Hana. About Minhee, she set it all up and the other day about that.....we were really drunk, I swear. I didn't mean to hurt you Hana. And I want you to know, I am still in love with you and this time I won't allow anything to break us apart." Zico finally said as he looked at Hana's face. 

Hana calmly breathe the air around her. Everything was just too much for her. On how Zico said he was still in love with her. 

"That's selfish, Zico. It's all about your feelings. Have you even considered mine? What if I moved on already?" 

Like a lightning bolt, Zico perked up at the two words. He hesitated for a moment. 

"I know you well Hana and I don't think you are nowhere near moving on. Just trust me on this, I will make sure you will fall for me again. I have to go before that smiley boy outside kill me or something." Zico stood up and ruffled Hana's hair. 

Hana was still sitting at the sofa. Trying to calm herself down with what Zico had just said. What he said had directly hit the spot. Zico was right, Hana was nowhere near moving on and she hated it. 

"Oh Hana?"

Hana turned her head, startled. "W-what?"

"I'll start tomorrow."

Hana blinked her eyes, not understanding what Zico had just said. 

"As always, clueless Hana is the cutest. Anyway what I mean is that, I'll start to woo you all over again and tomorrow is day 1. See you." Zico smirked and walked out of the house. 

What was that? What had just happened? How could he be so confident? Hana thought. 

"W-what? Are you kidding me Hana? He really said that?!" Nana loudly asked, earning glared from people around the room. 

"Shut up Nana. Do I look like I'm kidding? I'm so stressed out with everything." Hana placed her forehead on the desk.

"Hey Hana! Are you alright? Are you still sick?" 

Hana immediately raised her head when she heard Zico's voice. 

"What are you doing in my class?" Hana asked slightly annoyed with his presence when in fact Hana had just told Nana about him minutes ago. 

"Of course to see my pretty girl. Study hard Hana, I'll see you during recess." Zico smiled and gently ruffled her hair. 

Hana blew her bangs in annoyance. 

"Guess what you said is true huh? He really mean it." Nana said. 

"But what about Chen? I heard he confessed to you that he like you?" 

With that, Hana placed her forehead back on the table and groaned. Yes that's what giving her a headache since yesterday. Chen and Zico. 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N:

Alright...so I told you I would be having a break but I guess not. I felt like writing again so here goes this chapter! Oh and about Kris issue, no doubt I will still support him even if he stays or leave. So I guess I will still keep on writing this story to the end. (: