Chapter 5

Torn Between Two

Hana lips curled up into a smile once she heard the school bell rang. She sighed in frustration. It was really a long tiring day for her. The students can’t stop ing about her, and worse, she just had to bump into Zico during lunch break. Her heart ached, to see someone who used to mean the whole world to her, smiling and looking unaffected.

“Hana-ah! Let’s gooooooo” Nana grabs her hand and pull her into the café.

A warm smile spread across Hana’s face. The smell of freshly brewed coffee filled her nose. One thing about Hana is, she’s a coffee addict. For a brief moment, Hana had completely forgotten about her heart ache. Hana took a sip of her coffee and nervously wait for the questions she knew her cousin is going to ask.

“Hana-ah you don’t know how glad I am when you broke up with him. He’s really a douchebag, you really deserved better.”

“I know. I was so blind right? Even after what he did to me, a part of me is still hopeful that maybe, maybe he would change & realised how much I actually love him..”

Hana sighed deeply.

“Hana-ah it’s alright. I’m always here and I am sure there’s a lot of other guys out there that is so much better, don’t worry.”

*I bet all guys are the same. They don’t take love seriously and we are just a freaking toy to them* Hana silently thought.

Hana turned her head and a piece of paper caught her eyes. The Sarang Café is looking for a part-timer. Without thinking, twice Hana immediately walk over to the counter, leaving a clueless Nana.

“Hi, I was wondering if you’re still looking for a part-timer?”

“Ah deh deh. Are you interested?” The fluffy brown hair boy asked.

*woah how old is this guy? He looks like his 10 or something, with his small mouth and cheeks that looks like a bun.* Hana thought.

 

____________________________

 

“Ya! Hana-ah! What are you doing? You’re working here? You haven’t even asked your brother yet? Do you think he will want you to suffer-“

“Ya I’m 18 already and I know what I’m doing. You know how long I’ve been dreaming to learn how to make coffees right? It’s my dream Nana-ah. Don’t tell Kris alright. Please, just this time.” Hana whined.

Nana had no choice but to nod her head. She knows how Hana felt. She knows the feeling of wanting to do the things you love.

*Sigh if Kris found out the truth, I’m going to be so dead* Nana thought.

------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Oh Hana-shi. You’re here.”  Hana was greeted by the cute bun boy once she entered the café.

“Ah deh. Annyeonghaseyo Xiumin shi.”

“Oh annyeong. I’m going to show you around the café later but first, let me introduce you to the rest of the barista.”

“Annyeong, I’m Baekhyun. You can call me oppa.” The boy with the brown hair winked at Hana.

 

*urgh pls, oppa?  You must be kidding. I just know you. * Hana thought.

“Oh annyeong. I’m Jong dae but you can call me Chen.”  A cute looking boy smiled at Hana.

*wow that’s a killer smile. I bet all girls fell for him.* she thought.

“Ah deh..deh. I’m Hana Wu. I hope you will take care of me well.” Hana bowed.

 

CHEN POV

 

Hana wu? Hana? She really looks familiar. Oh wait! Isn’t she Zico’s girlfriend? Hmm, what’s she doing here and working here? Wouldn’t her boyfriend be angry? Knowing how Zico doesn’t like it if any of the girls he met are working in such a small café. Yeah, that’s Zico. He usually befriends someone with a high status. Chen wondered.

“Ya! Chen-ah. Did you hear what I just said just now? Why are you staring at Hana? Are you interested in her?” Xiumin .

“Wh…what? No. I was just thinking of something.” Chen mentally slapped himself for stuttering. His cheeks are now bright pink. Yes, Hana is beautiful but no, he’s not interested with someone who’s already attached.

“Hmm? Really?” Baekhyun smirked.

“Chen-ah. I want you to show Hana around this café. You will be in-charge of training her alright?” xiumin ordered.

“W...What? Why me?” Chen groaned.

Chen looked at Hana and he swears he saw disappointment in her eyes before it was replaced with a fake smile. What? She hates me? He thought.

 

 

 

A/N:

Ah finally, Chen appears. Oh and i'm really thankful to my subscribers! Thank You for subscribing my story! It means a lot to me! love you guuyys >.<