Chapter 2

Torn Between Two

“Hana-ah whose kimbab are you making for? It’s for me right?”

“Ani appa. This is specially for Zico but don’t worry appa yours is over there and I’m going out & be back before 10! Annyeong!”

Hana lips curled into a pleasant smile once she reached in front of Zico’s door. She couldn’t wait to surprise Zico with his all-time favourite kimbab. She silently punches in his password and crept inside like a thief. Hana was taken aback when she realised that he wasn’t anywhere near the living room. It’s odd, she thought. Since Zico would always hang out in the living room instead of his own room. She brushes the thought and stealthily walks to his room.

“Oppa, stop it.” Hana clearly heard that familiar voice.

“That’s odd. Oppa doesn’t have any siblings.” She mumbled.

Hana slowly twist the door knob which she now wished she never did. There on the bed, was her boyfriend; the guy who she falls heads over heels with and her class president, Min Hee. Min Hee, her class president whom she always looked up to. Min Hee who she thought was a nice girl.

Hana clenched her fist. Her eyes flashed with anger and resentment. She never felt so broken and weak. Disappointed, annoyed, disgusted. All those words couldn’t even describe how she felt at that moment.

Before tears escaped from her eyes, Hana quickly ran out of that hell hole and she never did looked back.

Hana couldn’t stop but to blame herself. Why was she so stupid? So stupid in love that she was blinded by his sweet words. Hana should have known right from the start when she saw how he would flirt with every girl he met. How he would stare at them just like a tiger waiting to pounce on its prey. How could she be so stupid? Yes, LOVE makes her stupid.

Hana snapped out of her thoughts when she heard that familiar voice. That voice that once she thought was the most sweetest voice on earth, that voice that she couldn’t live a day without hearing it.

“Baby, what’s going on? Why are you crying?”

“I want a breakup.” She finally said it. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N:

There there, zico you lil piece of . tsk tsk wait i don't hate zico btw. do comment! AND Chen might be appearing pretty soon. ^^