Chapter 17

Torn Between Two

 

It was as if time stopped. It was silent for a minute before someone cleared his throat, earning everyone’s attention. Kris was glaring at that particular boy. The boy stood up the most from his bunch of friends since his familiar face was nothing new.

“Zico what are you doing here?”

“Kris hyung, it’s been a long time. But please relax, I’m not going to do anything..bad.” Zico smirked.

“Relax? After what happened-“

“Oppa please, stop.” Hana grabbed her brother’s arm, pleading.

Chen cleared his throat. “Zico I think you and your friends should leave, now.”

“No, I need to speak to Hana. Alone.”

All heads turned to Hana. Tao and the rest of the guys were clueless with what was going on in front of their eyes. They thought the group of boys were Kris’s enemy but they were wrong once Zico mentioned Hana’s name. Even though they don’t know what had happened, the boys were not that stupid to know that Zico was nothing but trouble.

Hana nodded her head and walked out of the café, leaving Kris in disbelief. True, Hana hated the sight of Zico. Even though she knows a part of her was happy to see him, she can’t help but to think of what he did to her.

Hana stopped walking once she was a distance away from the café.

“Talk, I don’t have time.”

Zico sighed. He didn’t expect Hana to hate him. He hated it.

“Hana, remember what I told you the other day about Speed?”

Hana nodded, confused.

“Yes basically they found out about you. And they even threatened to….do bad things. I doubt you will ever want to hear about it. Hana, just do me a favour. Take good care of yourself and if you ever saw them, run or call me.”

Hana shuddered at the thought of them doing…bad things to her. She could felt her hairs standing up.

Hana sighed. “Ok….er..thanks for telling Zico.”

“I’m sorry Hana, really. I’m the cause of this and I promise you I will protect you as much as I can.” Zico clenched his fist and looked down.

Hana’s heart breaks. She felt sorry for Zico, it wasn’t his fault in the first place.

“Zico..it’s not your fault. So stop blaming yourself. I will take care of myself. Don’t worry..and I think you should go now before my brother comes.” Hana looked at the café.

Kris was gawking at her and signalling her to stay away from Zico. Not only him, but even the Exo members were staring at both of them. Hana managed to catch a glimpse of Chen’s face. A sign of worriedness could be seen clearly on his face and Hana wondered why. Her thoughts were disrupted when she heard someone calling her.

“Hana-ah, take care of yourself.” U-kwon smiled.

“Noona, sorry and be safe.” P.O. looked at Hana and walked away.

Hana felt something inside of her breaks. She missed her friends. She missed hanging out with them, laughing with them. True, block b was the main reason why she was broken, the fact that they made a bet and used Hana, that’s what hurts her the most. But deep inside, she somehow knows that no matter what block b will always have a place in her heart.

Hana sighed deeply once she saw block b shadows disappeared. She walked slowly with a heavy heart back to the café. Once she was inside, all 12 pair of eyes stared at her.

“Noona, I heard about what happened. Are you okay?” Sehun slowly approached Hana.

“Hana-ah are you alright? What did he say?” Suho worriedly asked.

The Exo members barely know Hana but they obviously know that Zico and block b is a well-known gang. Since Hana was one of their friend’s sister they can’t help but feel worried for her.

“Hana-ah are you really okay? Did he hurt you or threatened you?” Kris worriedly shook her shoulder when she doesn’t respond.

“Oppa I’m okay and no, he didn’t. He’s not that bad and I will take good care of myself so don’t worry. And I think I’m going home now, my shift already ends. I’ll see you guys soon and nice to meet you.” Hana looked at the exo member and smiled.

Hana was about to push the door and leave when someone grabbed her wrist.

“Hana it’s already dark , I will come home with you-“ Kris said.

“Oppa I need space, please. If anything happens I will call you ok.” Hana flashed a small smile and walked off.

“Kris hyung, I will make sure she arrives home safely. I don’t think she will mind if I follow her.” Chen reassured Kris.

Hana was walking aimlessly, going nowhere near home particularly. She was walking for more than half an hour now. Hana took a sit at a nearby bench when she felt her feet were going to fall off.

Chen who was following her quietly, mentally cursed himself. He was following Hana for half an hour and he felt relieved once Hana decided to stop and rest. Chen took a sit at a nearby bench and began to massage his legs.

“AHHHH” Chen let out a short screamed when he felt someone whispering to his ears.

“HAHAHAHA” Hana burst out laughing when she saw how surprised he was.

“Ya, it’s not funny hana.”

“y-yes it is.” Hana giggled, earning a pout from Chen.

“Hmm well Chen-shi why are you here and why does it looks like you followed me?” Hana raised her eyebrows and crossed her arms.

“No I wasn’t- Alright fine I did.” Chen confessed when he saw Hana’s glare.

“It’s just that I’m worried and you wouldn’t let Kris hyung follow you so I went instead.” Chen scratched his head awkwardly.

Hana let out a sigh and stared at the water fountain near the park.

“Hana-ah. You can, you know tell Kris hyung about your problems….and maybe me too.” Chen’s raised his voice, earning the girl’s attention.

“I don’t really know how to tell, it’s just so complicated and I don’t want to burden anyone.”

Chen knows it’s pointless to talk to Hana since he knows she’s not ready to tell her problems.

“You know what? I won’t force you to tell me, Hana. But promise me something.”

“Promise?”

“Yes, promise me that if anything ever happens to you or you need someone to talk to, call me alright.” Chen assured Hana with a smile.

“Deh araso.” Hana promised and shifted her eyes back to the water fountain.

Chen’s heart was pounding like mad. He was sitting close to Hana and he couldn’t help but amazed at how pretty Hana looked without even trying. Chen placed his hand over his beating heart and smile. He never felt this feeling for so long.

* I will confess to you about my feelings when we meet this Saturday, Hana.* Chen thought. Even though at that moment it was a perfect time to confess, Chen doesn’t want to burden Hana since she looked trouble.

 

 

A/N:

Ah huh! Chen's going to confess soon! hehehe 

OH AND HIS COMEBACK TEASERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR (*SCREAAAAAAMS*)