Chapter 12

Torn Between Two

There beside her, a guy with brown hair was smirking at her. Hana cleared , hopping he would look away but all her hopes vanished when he started to talk to her.

“Hey pretty. Do you have a band aid?”

“h-hi er no, why?” Hana stuttered, obviously uncomfortable with his presence.

“Because I just scrapped my knees falling for you.” He smirked.

“HAHAHHA omg that’s a good one.” Hana burst out laughing.

At that moment, she doesn’t care if he was hitting on her what matters most was that Hana enjoyed that pick-up line.

Yoohwan chuckled at Hana’s reaction. Glad that he did make her smile.

While Hana was busy laughing, she was oblivious to the fact that 7 pairs of eyes were looking at both of them.

Chen walked up to Yoohwan.

“Ya, Yoohwan what are you doing?! Are you hitting on Hana by using the same old method like how you used it on other girls?” Chen said in disgust.

“It’s okay Chen. His pick up line is not that bad, no wonder all the girls fall for him” Hana joked receiving a glare from Chen.

 “Hana, don’t believe what Chen said. I’m not that bad actually” Yoohwan winked.

Chen just shook his head in disbelief and asked the rest of Speed to leave the café if none of them wanted to buy any drinks.

‘Ya, guys let’s go. We can’t afford to upset this little pretty boy over here right?’ Taewoon smirked while the rest of the members laughed.

‘See you soon, pretty girl!’ Yoohwan said while shooting love bullets towards Hana.

Hana giggled, amused with his little action. Chen clenched his fist, annoyed that Hana was actually enjoying that jerk’s little tricks.

“Chen, you should loosen up a bit. I’m not interested in him. It’s just that I find him pretty amusing.” Hana explained after seeing an angry Chen.

Chen rolled his eyes and walked back to the front counter, continuing his work. He felt a tinge of jealousy and he doesn’t know why.

______________________________________________________________________

 

Hana felt like punching the wall. Chen was giving her the cold shoulder the whole day, after the incident. She felt guilty. Was the joke she made was that bad to the extent that Chen was mad at her? But why would he be mad in the first place, Hana thought.

“Ya Chen, Hana. What’s wrong with you guys? Did something happen just now?” Baekhyun asked when he sense something wasn’t right between them.

Chen shook his head and walked away while Hana gritted her teeth.

“Ya Hana-ah. Tell me what happened? Chen isn’t someone who’s like that. I rarely see him mad.” Baekhyun revealed.

Hana sighed and told Baekhyun everything from the scratch.

“Bw-bwoh? Speed?! Yoohwan?!”

“Ah yeah. Did I go overboard?”

Baekhyun sighed and rubbed his temple.

“Hana, did you remember the story we told you about Speed? The one who was harassing the victim was Yoohwan and he was the one who beat the out of Chen. So I guess that’s why Chen was mad when he flirted with you. He doesn’t want the same thing to happen to his friend.”

Hana breathe in and out slowly, trying to process the whole thing. She felt like she just acted like a jerk.

“Thanks baekhyun…oppa! I shall go now, I need to talk to him! See ya next week!” Hana waved and grabbed her bag and ran to the door.

Baekhyun was startled. He was happy when Hana called him oppa. He was smiling like a crazy person.

Hana rushed out of the door, frantically looking for Chen. She knew she had to apolagized one way or another. She was being a jerk when all he wanted was to protect her.

Hana sighed. Chen was nowhere to be seen. Did he went home already, she thought.

“Hana what are you doing here? Shouldn’t you be going home?”

Hana turned her head and frown disappeared.

“Chen! I finally found you.” Hana said in between her breath, she was panting hard while looking for him.

“Me? Why?” Chen asked.

“Yeah, I’m really sorry Chen. If I acted like a jerk just now, I mean that the guys just now, yoohwan, I think…yeah I’m sorry. I didn’t know he was the one yeah the girl…harassed…and you” Hana mumbled.

“Oh, it’s alright Hana. Actually I was the one who’s the jerk. I’m sorry if I ignore you just now. I just….just can’t get over the fact that he’s out there…after what he did….it’s just so disgusting.” Chen said, looking down at his hands.

“I’m sorry Chen. I promise you I will ignore him if we ever meet in the future and Chen, you shouldn’t blame yourself and forget about the past ok.” Hana smiled.

Chen looked up and nodded.

“Hana, it’s late. Let me send you home, alright? To make it up on how I ignore you just now.” Chen grinned.

Hana wasn’t sure but she just agreed, not wanting to upset Chen anymore.

Chen smiled while looking at Hana, he was glad that Hana understood his intentions. Both of them walked back home, making small conversations and enjoying each other company.

Little did they realised, a pair of eyes was watching them, burning with anger.

 

 

 

A/N: 

I just realised it's already the 12th chapter alr. It felt like i just started writing ystrdy, time flies huh.

 

can we stop and admire how beautiful he is? >.< 

and how cute he is? .><

And this little brat over here. Gosh, how attractive can he be. *sobs* 

I'm a kris bias too btw. hehehe