Chapter 22

Torn Between Two

"Hana-ah starting from today I will be fetching and sending you to school."

Hana choked on the cereal she was eating. "B-bwoh? Why? I can go on my own."

"Obviously I won't allow. Chen told me everything and I swear if that damn Speed hurt you I won't let them get away with it. I promise."

"What?! Chen told you?"

Kris bit his lips. He wasn't supposed to tell Hana since Chen told him not to. 

"That brat! How dare he?!" Hana said fuming. 

Kris folded his arms and looked at Hana. "Ya he did the right thing missy! Don't blame him and I'm thankful that he did break the promise. I mean it's for your own safety Hana!"

Hana rolled her eyes and grabbed her school bag. 
"Pali! You said you gonna send me so hurry up!" 

------------------

As soon as Nana spotted the sight of Hana, she started to interrogate her. " Hana-ah! Where have you been during the weekends?! No calls, no text from you!" 

With the sound of Nana's voice, Hana turned around. "Ah mian I was really busy......with work and........things."

"Hmm I noticed you emphasized on the word 'things'. So spit it out! What happened?" 

With a sigh, Hana told her everything from the scratch, from how Chen confessed to her and to how Zico was beaten up. 

"OHMYGAWD he confessed?!?!" Nana squealed earning stares from the students. 

"Ya shut up!" 

"I still can't believe it. He confessed to you?? So what's your answer??" Nana looked at Hana eager for the answer. 

"I don't know Nana....I told him I'm not sure and I really am not sure. I'm still not over this Zico thing and then this had to happen. I mean yes I do like Chen one way or another but I'm not sure if it will work out and then I don't know if I'm over Zico yet.....call me stupid or what but I....I really don't know." Hana said at the verge of tears. 
She was confused and she was angry at herself for not able to sort out her feelings. 

Nana looked at Hana in pity. She understand her. " Hana-ah it's alright to be confuse. Take things slowly and think carefully. I just don't want any of you to get hurt in the process."

"Thank you nana-ah. I know I can count on you." Hana smiled and gave her a warm big hug.

"Oh my oh my. What do we have here? BFF time huh?" 

"What the do you want Minhee?" Nana growled. 

Minhee simply laughed it off and smirked. "Relax. I just want to inform Hana to come to my house after school tmr for biology project, remember?"

Hana blow her bangs and sighed. She had totally forgotten about the biology project and the fact that she's doing it with Minhee. 

"I'll be there. Don't worry."

Satisfied with her answer, Minhee walked away, grinning by herself. She was excited for tomorrow since she had planned a surprise for Hana. A huge, huge surprise. 

 

 

A/N:

I was too bored during lectures that I actually wrote this chapter during that period. I mean a 2hr boring lecture, can you feel my pain >.<  oh and what surprised is Minhee planning??? ㅋ ㅋ stay tuneeee (;