Chapter 27

Torn Between Two

"Hey Hana! Watch where you're going!!"

Hana sheepishly smiled and muttered a quick sorry. 

"Geez Hana, what's wrong with you? You're not being yourself today. First you break the cups, spilled the drinks and then you almost knocked into me!" Baekhyun nagged, completely annoyed with Hana. 

"I'm really sorry oppa. I will pay attention to my work more." Hana apolagized. 

"Work is ending in an hour time I think I will let you leave early. Go outside and get a grip of yourself alright?"

Hana nodded and quickly excused herself. Hana leaned her head against the door and sighed. She was not being herself as she was actually worried about something. 

Zico. He wasn't at school for more than 3 days and the last Hana saw him was at the aquarium. Hana couldn't helped but to be worried. So many thoughts ran through her mind. 

Truth is, she was afraid if Speed was the reason behind this. 

----------------

"Hyung! Can you just pick up your bloody phone? It's been ringing non-stop!" 

"Then close your damn ears!" Zico growled.

"I don't get it why you're not answering her calls for almost 3 days. You should tell her the truth hyung." P.O said while munching on his chips. 

"It's not that I don't want to tell her but I think it's for the best right now. I don't want her to get hurt because of me." Zico mumbled. 

"I think that's stupid hyung. Right now, you're just like all the other cliche main actor in a love story. Ignoring the girl you love the most for the sake of her safety and then we all know in the end she's gonna get hurt, sadly."

"Ya ya ya! Watch your mouth!" Zico glared at P.O and throws a box of tissue to his face. 

Zico sighed knowing what his dongsaeng said was nothing but the truth. His eyes then flashed to his beeping phone and he took a deep breath before answering it. 

"Hana let's meet at the usual cafe at 7."

---------------------------------

Hana tapped her fingers on the table, patiently waiting for Zico while she sipped on her favorite mocha latte. Her eyes then flickered to the chair in front of her when she heard the sound of the chair being moved. 

"Erm.....hey Hana. I'm sorry I'm late." Zico grinned. 

"Wipe that grinned of your face Zico. Tell me what happened. Why you weren't attending school for almost 3 days wait I think it's been a week already and most importantly why aren't you answering my calls and text?" Hana asked in one breath. 

"Wow woman chill. I'm going to explain alright. Wait why does it sound like you were worried sick of me? Perhaps by chance, are you starting to fall for me over again?" Zico raised his eyebrows and flashed his white tooth. 

Hana gulped and tried to swallow her saliva. What Zico said rang a bell in her head. She was in a denial too. Was she worried for him? Was she starting to........like him again? 

"Hello? Hana? Why are you spacing out?" Zico asked while waving his hands in front of her face. 

"Sorry....now go ahead and explain yourself." 

"I wasn't in school because I had something to take care of......-"

"By chance is this about that Speed group or whatever group?" 

Zico blinked his eyes in awe. "Wait how do you know?"

"I don't know, I was just guessing and judging by your look, it looks like I hit a jackpot."

Zico sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. 

"Are they still like trying to get their revenge on me? I mean it's been like almost 1 month and there's still no action? Pass me a message to them to hurry up, I'm tired of waiting."

"Ya! Wu Hana! Do you know what you have just said?! You should take them seriously Hana. You don't know what they are capable of. They even hurt and....... girls."

With the word , Hana gulped. 

"That's inhumane......"

"Well back to the story. So after our date at the aquarium the other day, I saw them and-"
"It's not a date!" Hana quickly interrupted, earning a chuckled from Zico. 

"Whatever you like Hana. But to me it's a date though. But whatever it is, they told me to stay away from you and they warned me that I should listened if I don't want anything to happen to you." 

"Did they by chance saw us at the aquarium the other day?"

"Yes Hana. Good thing is that I was glad they didn't make a scene in front of you that day. Well even though I got beaten badly the other day..." Zico mumbled the last line but Hana heard it all. 

"You stupid fool! That explains all those bruises on your face." Hana examined his face and sigh. 

"Hana?"

"Hmm"

"I know it's not a good thing to ask but Hana will you give me a chance? One more chance Hana? I really love you, I do. Right from the beginning, I had always love you." Zico looked straight into the little girl's brown eyes. 

Hana gulped. She didn't expect Zico to asked her again at this timing. Hana looked down at her hands and then looked up to Zico again. 

It's now or never, she thought. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Alright guys you can officially hate me! It's been a long time right? I promised that I will update and concentrate on writing on the previous chapter but.....I broke that promise.  And I'm terribly sorry. It's just that I was busy during my 2 week of break from collage, since I went on a holiday trip and all & after that I completely lost interest in writing. I even wanted to give up on this story and I don't even know why......maybe because at that point of time I was having a love hate rs with exo and everything. Well the kris thing and baekhyun thing all those stuff you know. But then I thought all over again about that and I think I won't be giving up on my first story.......just because of what happened. So I will start writing back(:  oh and exo is coming to my country next month and I'm still deciding if I should come......and I have like 6 days to decide before the ticket starts selling.......anyway I hope my subscribers who subscribed this will continue to read :( sorry for neglecting this story:(