Chapter 1

Torn Between Two

My eyelids fluttered open and there I saw, an angelic face looking down at me.

“ Ya! WU HANA wake up! You’re going to be late for school!”  

I rubbed my knuckles into my eyes to drive away the sleep.

“Oh oppa!  5 more minutes, please.”

“No! It’s already 7am! Jiho has been calling you since forever and he’s waiting for you downstairs. Pali!”

Zico? Woo Jiho? My eyes sprang open and my lungs took in a quick breath. My heart began to race at the mention of his name. What am I supposed to now? Pretend it didn’t happen?  My thoughts were interrupted when my brother shook my body.

“Hana-ah are you okay? Your eyes look swollen. It’s about Jiho isn’t it? What did he do this time round? That brat-”

“Ani oppa. I’m okay and it’s nothing. I’m going to get ready now.” I quickly interrupt him before it gets worse.

That sight was nothing new for Kris. He knew how every night I would cry over the same reason. Woo Jiho. Yeah, that’s the reason why. Kris doesn’t exactly know what happened between us and I know he’s desperate to find out why. But I would always tell him that it’s my problem and I would settle it by myself.

I breathe in the fresh air outside and plastered a smile on my face once I spotted Zico sitting down on the bench.

“Hey baby! What happened? Why didn’t you answer my calls and text messages?” he walked up to me and grabbed my hands.

“Oh it’s nothing. I fell asleep yesterday. Oppa we should hurry up if not I’m going to be late.” I quickly hopped on his motorcycle to avoid his questions. Zico merely nodded and look at me weirdly. I avoided his gaze.

It’s going to be another long day, full of fake smiles and everything, Hana thought.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Class please flip to page 67 and do exercise 4A. NOW. ” I groaned.

I looked at my Maths teacher. How can someone so tiny be annoying at the same time? My eyes quickly shift to Nana’s table which is right next to me. Nana looked at me with an unsettling expression.

“Hana-ah! Are you alright?” Nana questioned me.

“Yeah.”

“Don’t bull with me woman! I’ve known you for like how many years? 17? 18-“

“No I’m not. How could I possibly be alright Nana-ah? I’m not okay. I feel like dying. It hurts..”

“I know. That brat! Urgh I wish you would break up with him already! It hurts me to see you like this.”

“I’ve decided already Nana-ah” I mumbled.

I’m going to end our 6 months relationship tonight. I’m going to throw all those memories away. I don’t deserve this. It hurts. It hurts so badly. I can’t stand being treated like a stupid . I’m tired of forgiving him over and over again. Yesterday’s incident was the final straw. I’ve never been so hurt and broken before.

That’s it Wu Hana. Tonight. You’re going to end it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: 

Hmmm so how was it? I hope it's alright. I'm sorry if it looks draggy but i'm going to post about happened at the next chapter so stay tune! Oh and Chen will show up pretty soon maybe chapter 3 >.<