Chapter 6

Torn Between Two

HANA POV

 

Hana isn’t the type who would judge people by their looks. But it was an exceptional for Chen. His smile, somehow reminded her of Zico and she hated that. Truth to be told, Hana was cautious. She doesn’t want to be close to any guys because she’s afraid that what happened to her will happen once again. So that explains why she starts to build walls around her. Hana was afraid of falling in love, again.

Hana brushed of the thoughts and decided to be her normal self, the cheerful Hana. She knew she should be thankful to have a job as a barista, doing something she loves.

-------------------------------------------------------------

After learning for a few hours with Chen, Hana was finally able to make a perfect latte. A small smile spreads across her face, she felt satisfied with her work. Hana also realised that Chen wasn’t actually someone who she thought he was. Chen was different, she felt happy being around him. It’s like Chen knows how to make people around him comfortable with his presence.  And to add to it, Chen is a bubbly guy, he won’t stop talking. And that’s one thing Hana like about him.

“Oooooooh Hana-ah. You did great. You’re good for a first timer!” Xiumin praised.

“Ani oppa. Chen was the one who taught me, you should praise him instead.” Hana teased.

“ah..ah it’s nothing really.” Chen let out an embarrass laugh.

“Hana-ah. Why do you call Xiumin oppa and not me?” Baekhyun complained.

“I don’t know. Maybe because you look like a ert?” Hana mumbled.

“Ya..pe..ert?” baekhyun stuttered with his mouth  gaping slightly.

Xiumin and Chen burst out into a loud laughter, leaving an annoyed Baekhyun.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hana looked at her wrist watch which shows it’s almost 10pm. Hana bit her lips. She knew she would have to face her brothers wrath once she reached home, looking at all the 20 missed calls on her phone. Hana sighed, thinking of what excuses she should make up.  

“Oh Hana? Why are you still here? Shouldn’t you be going home now? It’s late.”  the familiar voice could be heard.

“Oh chen. Yeah, I’m going home now.”

“Do you want me to send you home? Oh…wait…that’s right. You’re Zico’s girl right? Where is he?”

Hana freeze. She was taken aback with Chen sudden question. How does he know? Does he know Zico? What actually left her dumbfounded was hearing Zico’s name. She swears she could hear her heart beat race at the mention of his name. Before her tears could fall, Hana quickly walked away, leaving a dazed Chen. 

 

 

A/N:

Sorry if this chapter is crappy. But next chap will be better, i promise!