Chapter 20

Torn Between Two

Chen on the hand was disappointed but most importantly he was upset with himself. He can’t stop thinking why must he be unlucky when it comes to love. Why must both of the girls he loves choose Zico? Why must his first love and Hana choose Zico?

Even though Hana now had nothing to do anymore with Zico, Chen wasn’t stupid but he knew that Hana still loves Zico. He could see it from her eyes, how her eyes came to life whenever she saw Zico.

Chen sighed and looked at his watch. It’s been already 30 minutes and Hana was still inside Zico apartment. Apparently Chen decided to wait for Hana at the lobby as he was concerned about Hana’s safety. No matter how his heart aches, he still couldn’t help but to worry about Hana.

Chen heard the sound of footsteps and his eyes looked up.

“Oh hana-ah you’re- Wait hana what happened? Did you cry? What did he do to you?” The feeling of relieved was immediately replaced into worriedness once he saw how red Hana’s eyes were.

“It’s nothing. You should go back up Chen, it’s late and we have work tomorrow,” Hana replied monotonously.

“I’ll send you back, it’s late and not buts or whatever. Just follow me alright,” With that Chen took Hana’s hand and pulled her outside.

Hana was surprised with his sudden action but she was too tired to argue and pulled her hand back. As crazy as it seems, Hana liked the feeling of holding his hands. It somehow felt right, like how his hands perfectly fit into hers.

It was a quiet walk home and Chen knew that something happened between Hana and Zico but he knew he wasn’t in a position to ask. And so Chen decided to hold Hana’s hands to let her know that no matter what he will still be there.

“Chen,”

Chen was startled when he heard Hana’s voice. “Y-yes?”

“It’s not okay.”

“What is not okay, Hana-ah?” Chen asked confused.

“Him,” Hana whispered.

“It’s going to be alright Hana,” Chen replied as he softly squeezed Hana’s hand.

“I’m really sorry chen. About just now, and about that….the confession. I really need time to think and I hope you understand,”

“I understand Hana and one thing for sure, I will wait for you,” Chen looked into Hana’s eyes.

______________________________________________________________________

“Hana-ah wake up, you’re going to be late,” Kris gently woke his sister up.

“Ah..oppa 5 more minutes,” Hana groaned.

She felt like she just had a wink of sleep since she came back home late yesterday. Hana was lucky that Kris didn’t make a big fuss of it and it was all because of Chen. Chen apparently had informed Kris about what happened and Kris surprisingly wasn’t mad at Hana.

“Ya sleepy head wake up! You’re going to be late for work!”

“Aishhh  araso,” Hana get up from her bed and walked to the bathroom.

_______________________________________________________________________

“Hana-ah!” Hana turned her head as soon as she heard someone shouted her name.

“Ah chen, good morning!” Hana smiled.

“Morning! You looked better today,” Chen confessed.

With that, flashback about what happened yesterday came into her mind. Hana blushed at yesterday’s incidents. Mostly where the part that Chen confessed and hold her hands.

Chen who noticed Hana’s pink cheeks quickly shook her shoulders.

“Ya why are your cheeks pink? Are you sick or something?” Chen placed his hands over Hana’s forehead.

“A-ani, I’m perfectly fine,” Hana quickly shoved his hands away and walked to the café.

Chen was shocked with Hana’s sudden actions. He felt disappointed when Hana shoved his hands away.

Hana who saw Chen’s expression immediately felt guilty. She doesn’t mean to be rough but she can’t help but to do it when she felt a tingling feeling when Chen touched her forehead.

“Chen-ah, don’t stand there. Come in quickly before Xiumin oppa gets mad,” Hana said cutely trying to cheer him up.

Chen smiled at Hana once he knew Hana was actually trying to cheer him up. Chen walked up to the café but something caught his eyes at the side of the café. Chen sighed and gritted his teeth once he saw that figure.

 

 

 

 

 

A/N:

Guys i'm sorry but this chapter is really like . I wasn't in the mood to write but i just had to since it's been so long but i promise the next will be much better! 

Oh and i'm sure everyone had heard about the korea ferry incident :( I break down whenever i read up the news on twitter :( It's really so hard breaking like really. I mean those victims were mostly high school students who were going on a trip actually makes it much worse. Can you feel their pain? Going to a trip they look forward to but all this had to happened and the fact that the captain was irresponsible makes it so so much worse. Sigh. I really hope some of them that are missing will be found soon, and let's hope everything will be alright. And i'm really sorry to those who were dead, my deepest condolences to them. :(