Chapter 13

Torn Between Two

 

Zico took a step back in shock. He had become a whole different person. His shining, brown eyes had twisted into a dark and gloomy black. His eyes narrowed and his teeth clenched together. His hands fisted in rage.

Zico felt like his heart was being stepped on. He was clearly not happy with the scene in front of him, Hana and Chen. He knew it was Chen because he had seen him occasionally at the lobby. He felt a tinge of jealousy. Even though he knew that they are friends, Zico can’t put his guard down. He knows that Chen is falling for Hana, he could see it in his eyes.

That should be him right now. He should be the one who’s supposed to protect Hana, to send her home. Zico punched the wall and walked away, hurt.

3 pair of eyes was watching every movement, every little drama. From how they saw Chen and Hana’s moments to Zico’s frustration and how Zico punched the wall. The 3 of them smirked.

Taeha grabbed his phone and dialled the number. “Oh hyung, it’s true. We finally found her.”

______________________________________________________________________

 

“Oh Hana do you have an older brother?”

“Deh, wae?” Hana answered Chen, while rubbing her arms.

That night was cold for a reason. Hana felt like something bad was going to happen to her but she shrugged the thoughts.

“Ah really? Because your face looks like someone I know.” Chen chuckled.

Chen removed his jacket and slung it over Hana’s shoulder when he saw how cold Hana was.

Hana was surprised but his sudden action but she gladly took it since she was really cold.

“Thanks”

“And Hana-“

Chen was about to ask her a question when Hana’s phone rang. Hana stopped walking and signalled to Chen to hold on.

“Yoboseyo? Oppa?”

“Ah deh. I’m reaching soon. Deh deh.”

Chen raised his eyebrow. Oppa? He thought.

“Oh sorry Chen, it was my brother. He was worried for me. He’s like a pest you know, I’m already 18 and yet he treats me like I’m 8 or something.” Hana complained, earning a small chuckle from Chen.

“Ya babo ya! Of course he will act like that, it’s normal for a brother to take care of his sister.”

Hana rolled her eyes and stuck out her tongue.

“YA WU HANA! Why are you late again, I told you to call m- Oh are you Chen?” Kris was surprised when he saw that familiar figure.

“Oh Kris hyung??” Chen ran from Hana’s side and crashed into Kris’s arms.

“Ya, did you miss me that much?” Kris chuckled and patted Chen’s hair.

Hana who was watching the scene, was in a shock. Oppa? Chen? Oppa knows Chen and Chen knows Oppa? She couldn’t believe it. How can the world be that small, she thought.

Kris removed Chen’s arms and looked at the both of them.

“Hana how do you know Chen? And why is he walking with you?” Kris asked.

“Ah ani-“

“Hyung we are friends. We worked at the same café.” Chen interrupted Hana.

Hana facepalm herself. Chen you and your stupid mouth! Now Kris is going to scold me, she thought.

“B-bwoh? Café? Hana you work at a café? Wh-what? How? Why didn’t you tell me?” Kris stared at Hana in bewildered.

“S-sorry op-“

“Oh my gosh! Hana. Seriously?” Kris growled.

Chen who was clueless finally understood what was going on. He felt guilty. Chen cleared his throat, earning the attention from the siblings.

“Erm I’m sorry I thi-think I should go now..” Chen stuttered and he mumbled ‘sorry’ to Hana.

Hana sighed and waved at Chen. Even though she was mad at Chen, she couldn’t blame him cause she knows it’s her fault.

“Hana come inside, it’s cold. We’ll talk inside.” Kris ordered.

Hana sigh and took a deep breath. It’s going to be a hard and long night, she thought.

 

 

A/N:

First thing first, i'm sorry if i didn't update when i promised too. And secondly, you guys should look forward for the next chapter, cause there might be drama and violence. hehe

And 3rd, this chapter is cut short cause i heard about the news about flight MH370 and now i don't have the mood to write. I'm sorry but it's just so heartbreaking. And the fact that Malaysian PM had alr confirmed that there wasn't any survivors, it's just so heart wrenching. :( My thoughts and prayers goes to everyone who are affected.