Part 11

An Idol's Dream

I knocked on the door and was surprised to see an exhausted Jimin who looked ready to punch me. He stared at me with droopy eyes, blinking real quick before coughing lightly.

"Hey, what are you doing here? I mean don't get me wrong, I'm happy to see you," He gave me a quick strained smile before dropping back to a mellow and bored expression, "but why are you here?"

I laughed at him softly before responding, "Jin's going to make me some dinner."

"What?!" He asked in a whining tone, "Jin never makes me anything anymore!!!" He made his legs go weak and he held onto the door frame to support his weak body.

This made me laugh a little more, "I'm sure he'll make you something."

"No! I ask and he tells me to make ramen!" He cried out in frustration.

"I'm sorry Jimin, whenever you want something come over, I'll make you dinner." I patted his head and he smiled softly.

"You're the best...!" He yawned.

"Jimin! Who's at the door?!" I heard Jin's angry yells from inside.

"Don't yell at me!!!!!" Jimin squealed like a teenage girl and it made me laugh and step inside, taking off my shoes.

Jimin disappeared somewhere in their apartment and I went straight to the kitchen to find Jin cooking at his usual spot on the floor. I went over and kneeled in front of him.

"Hey! How are you?" Jin asked, leaning his head toward me, indicating for me to hug him since he couldn't touch me with his dirty hands.

"I'm good, how are you Jin oppa?" I hugged his neck and head softly.

I pulled back and smiled at him from my spot on the floor. "I'm good, just dealing with the two idiots that stayed home with me." He sighed as he needed some meat into a soy sauce.

"Where is everyone else?" I asked, wondering who the other idiot was.

"They all went to the studio to write a rap song. So they left Jungkook and Jimin here with me." Jin sighed a little in frustration.

"It's okay oppa, I'm here, I'll keep them in line." I smiled.

"Why don't you go say hi to Jungkook and tell him that dinner is getting ready." Jin smiled at me hopefully. "

Sure... Where is he?" I asked curiously.

"In his room."

"Where's that?" I asked dumbly.

I've been to their apartment more times than I could count and yet I've never seen Jungkook's room. The only rooms I've seen were Suga's, Jimin's, and Jin's. Each reason different than the other. I've seen Suga's room because he needed my assistance in moving his mini fridge. His room was a dark grey and had various scattered worn out looking stars along the painted walls. His bed was black and white and had an interesting pattern that always caught my eye. He had his desk covered in music making supplies and machines that I was just too afraid to touch.

p.s I'm really bad at picking out images to fit descriptions... sorry...

I saw Jimin's room because he dragged me in there to "hide" me. At the time I thought he was crazy, now I know that he was completely insane. His room consisted of black and white swirls and sweaters thrown everywhere. His bed, once I actually made it visible, was an orange and blue mixture.

Jin's room was different compared to the other two I had seen. His was neat and tidy, except his dirty bin, not one article of clothing seems to have made it into the container. He had bookshelves all along on wall and a desk with a simple desktop and ipad that was always charging.

My heart raced to see Jungkook's room. Even though it was weird to feel excited, I was thrilled to see his room, thrilled to see his personality burst open among objects of design.

Jin gave a soft chuckle, "Go down the hall toward mine and it's the one right before mine, the third one."

"Thanks JinJinJin!" I called after myself and heard him chuckle.

I hurried into the spacious hallway and saw the various doors that led into each person's room. I could hear light snoring coming from further down the hall. I walked and saw Jin's room and looked to the door next to his and saw light streaming from under the door. I could hear the snoring coming from inside and I smiled, knocking softly before opening the door a crack.

"Hello?" I asked softly as I looked about the room that was being revealed before me.

Skateboards were hung up down a wall in a row and snapbacks surrounded them. It all led to a bed where a distracted Jungkook sat with his phone and headphones in. The walls were an overall red color and his furniture was a perfect deep brown like cherry. His desk had a laptop on it and several spiral journals sitting upright in the background.

imaging skateboards and hats hanging from the walls and big pile of clothes somewhere. 

 

I tilted my head in confusion as I kept hearing the snoring. Jungkook wasn't sleeping so where was this noise coming from? Another question is where in the world did Jiminnie go? I shrugged and knocked on the door frame, but Jungkook didn't stir.

"JUNGKOOK!!!" Jin screeched and the maknae took a headphone out and kept his eyes on his phone.

"WHAT?!"

"Are you going to come help?!"

"With what?!"

"DINNER!"

"Why?!"

"Didn't Rachel tell you to come help?!"

"Rachel?!! She's not here!"

"Check your doorframe you idiot!"

"STOP YELLING!!!!!!!!!!!!" A muffled Jimin screeched from somewhere nearby.

I smiled at Jungkook and saw him abruptly snap his head up, looking to his door to see me. A deep red went across his cheeks and he threw his phone down on his bed.

"I'm sorry! Come on in!" He apologized.

"It's okay." I smiled and walked over to his bed, taking a seat.

"What are you doing here?" He asked, crossing his legs.

"I was feeling kinda down so I asked Jin if he could make me some dinner. That's why I'm here."

"You're here to eat our food." He gave me a blank look.

"Yes." I nodded seriously and the two of us began laughing whole heartedly.

"You're too loud......!" A soft voice called out.

"Jiminnie?" I called out in wonder.

"Whhhhaaattttttt???" He called back.

I searched around the room and couldn't see any sign of him. The only large thing in the room was a large stack of clothes that could be big enough to hold him, but I didn't know for sure. I looked to Jungkook to see him chuckling. I pointed at the pile and he nodded with a smile.

"Jiminnie... what are you doing in Kookie's clothes?" I asked in confusion.

"It's warrrrmmmmm!!!" He whined, "Plus! He wouldn't let me have the blanket from his bed!" He cried out sadly.

I gave Jungkook a slightly glaring look and he just chuckled and looked away. I flicked his neck and then rose, going over to Jimin. I pulled away the smelly clothes and found Jimin's sleepy face. I patted his cheek. He grumbled and buried his face into a red sweater I had borrowed before.

"Hey, are these clothes...?" I gave Jungkook a disgusted face that gave a question all in itself.

He began laughing hysterically which answered my question all on its own. I looked over to his dirty bin to see its large space empty. I sighed and began clearing away clothes from Jimin, throwing them into the dirty bin. As I was on my fourth trip and could almost see all of Jimin I felt something fall from the pile I currently held. I looked down too see a grey pair of underwear and I looked to Jungkook.

"I'm done... You're picking up your own clothes!" I shouted, throwing that pile carelessly to the bin and rushing back over to Jimin's side.

"Thank you, you've done more than enough..." Jungkook stuttered out with a red face as he hurried over and began picking up and quickly shoving all his clothes into the bin.

I slapped Jimin a little and he opened his eyes and gave me a sad smile.

"Why'd you take away my warmth?" He asked.

"Come on Jiminnie, I'll take you somewhere warm. I don't want you laying in Kookie's dirty underwear anymore." I mumbled and wrapped an arm around him, lifting him to walk with me.

"What?! You bastard! You let me lay in your dirty clothes?! You told me they were clean!" Jimin shouted.

"I lied." Jungkook shrugged with a smirk.

"That was mean." I gave him a slight glare.

"Rachie!!! Jungkook is being mean to me!" Jimin whined and hugged me tightly.

"I know Jiminnie-ah... Let's go lay down away from the meanie ." I cooed at him and he smiled and nodded.

We left the room and I laid Jimin down on the couch next to the kitchen and I went to his room, grabbing his large and warm comforter, laying it over him. He smiled and grabbed my hand.

"Thank you."

"Anything for you." I smiled and squeezed his hand quickly before walking back into the kitchen.

"You should come over more often." Jin chuckled as he stirred an almost done dinner.

"I would love to, but it seems like the boys have a newfound interest in me and want to hang out with me more." I sighed and shook my head.

"I see, so then how are you and Sehun doing?" He asked cautiously.

"Not..." I muttered.

This made Jin stop and look at me, "What do you mean?"

"I'm not that interested anymore, please don't kill me, but I think I'm going to end it." I sighed and looked at my twiddling thumbs.

Jin slowly turned back to the meal, "You know if you do that then everyone is going to go after you again."

"Hm? What do you mean?" I asked, clueless.

"Don't tell me you didn't notice?" Jin asked, disbelief clear in his voice.

"I didn't notice." I shrugged like it was nothing.

This made Jin sigh, "So you didn't notice the pampering, the constant skinship and everyone taking you out all the time?"

"I noticed that, I just thought everyone was being incredibly friendly." I shrugged.

"I'm sorry, but you are oblivious." He shook his head.

"Hey Jin, what's for dinner?" Jungkook walked in with a yawn.

"That spicy stew with egg." He spoke and then abruptly turned to Jungkook, "Did you know that Rachel is going to break up with Sehun?" Jin asked.

Jungkook, who was currently drinking water spit it all out in the sink hastily, "What?!"

"Yeah, she is going to end it."

"So that means you're single?" Jungkook looked to me with glittering eyes.

"Well once I actually break up with him I will be." I shrugged.

"Tell me the moment after it happens!" Jungkook exclaimed.

Jin smirked, "This is what I was talking about."

"This?"

"Yes."

I looked at Jungkook and saw his hopeful look and his excited figure jumping up and down to the idea that I was breaking up with Sehun.

"Jimin!" Jin called.

"What?!" His sleepy voice rang in the air.

"Rachel is going to be single soon!" Jin laughed and a loud thump was heard.

The three of us looked between each other before Jimin came running into the kitchen and immediately seeking me out. He grabbed my hands and looked me square in the eyes.

"Meet me for coffee as soon as you are." Jimin nodded.

"Hey!" Jungkook protested.

"Ohhhh.... THIS is what you meant." I nodded to Jin who nodded with a smile.

"Exactly."He sighed and returned to making the meal.

Once it was done he dished out some rice for us and set the meal in the center of the table, our plates and bowls of rice at the ready. We spent an hour eating the delectable meal and afterward I stayed there and chatted with them for another hour until it was one in the morning and I should probably head back home.

They said their goodbye's to me and I took the long walk through the park to head home. I kept getting this creeping feeling and my shoulder started to burn in fear. I was terrified that someone was sneaking up on me just to hurt me like before. The only thing was that I didn't have anyone to call for help or anyone with me to witness the accident.

Kyungsoo! I'm scared!

Suddenly someone put their hand on my non aching shoulder and pulled me to face them. I screamed out and closed my eyes, sinking to the ground in shear panic. Suddenly hands wrapped over my eyes so I couldn't see anything and my heart was in a panic. I stood there in fear and had my eyes pinched closed under the rough hands that were making my face warm. I was ready to call out, to scream for help when suddenly something completely unexpected happened and I was frozen on the spot. A gentle yet passionate kiss was being planted on my innocent lips. I was being kissed in the middle of the park and I didn't know what to do. Even though I would feel horrible about it later, I leaned into the kiss slightly. My mind drifted to D.O and I imagined these soft lips as his, these hands as his own. These lips which I don't know became the lips of my beloved and I was completely in love with them. Before I got too into it I pulled back and felt my face heat up. The other person gave me one quick peck on the lips before releasing me and running off. I looked to their retreating figure and stared in question.

"Who was that?" I asked as I placed a shaky hand to my lips.

I slowly sunk to the ground and stared after the unrecognizable figure that disappeared into the darkness of the night. I stared at the ground, my hand still holding onto my lips in a shivering manner.

Who just kissed me...?

Fear flew through me and I didn't want to be in the park any longer. I grabbed my purse, hugged it against me and hurried onto the sidewalk where stores lit up the pavement. I looked about myself anxiously, afraid I would see that stranger walking around. I couldn't handle all the strange looks I receiving and I hailed a taxi.

"Hello ma'am, where to?" The taxi driver asked kindly.

"SM Entertainment building please." I spoke nervously.

I could see the driver's questioning eyes through the rearview mirror and I looked down the sidewalks in search for the stranger that I had shared a passionate kiss with.

D.O P.O.V

I was currently five starred on my bed, my chest heaving up and down dramatically and my eyes glued to the ceiling. My legs ached and my hands were sore. I was in complete shock as to the actions I had taken only fifteen minutes earlier.

What is wrong with me?! Why did I just do that?!

** FLASHBACK**

The chilly night air shook me to my bones and I buried my face into my scarf, waiting patiently. Xiumin had called me earlier and told me that he found out that Rachel was going to the BTS dorm for dinner. I was surprised when he personally asked me to go and walk her home. I had spent the first two hours sitting in a small coffee shop across the street. Every time someone walked out of the building I jumped, thinking that it was Rachel's familiar figure. I gave a hefty sigh, my breath coming out as white smoke. I yawned as the time had hit 1:30am. I looked down at my clothes and sighed again.

Why am I dressed like a creeper?

am I the only one that noticed the ring on his "wedding" finger. Like wth? 0.0 nvm... carry on...

I was wearing all black and even I had to admit that I was unrecognizable. I looked back to the building just in time to see Rachel walk out and head down the sidewalk toward the park. I stood and quickly followed behind her. I was starting to feel guilty every time I saw her. I felt guilty because every time I saw her I stared only at her lips. The lips I wished to have pressed to mine. The lips I wished to crash into every time we met. I felt guilty to the fact that I shouldn't be looking at her that way.

She's with Sehun!

I shook my head as I followed behind her closely. Xiumin said he had something to tell me. Some great and amazing surprise that would send me over the clouds... or so he says. I hurried to catch up with her. I placed a hand on her uninjured shoulder and I felt her tense and I heard a surprised squeal escape her soft lips. I saw that her eyes were shut tightly as she sunk to the ground in plain fear. Before I could stop or think better I placed my hands over her eyes to hide myself and I quickly but gently placed my lips against hers. I stood there, enjoying every inch that was before I quickly realized what horror I was doing.

OH MY GOD!

I was about to pull back when something amazing caught me off guard. She pressed into the kiss, showing that what I was doing was okay. I stood there and let her push further into it until she suddenly pulled back as if realizing what she was doing. At that I also pulled away. I gasped and quickly gave her a peck on the lips, saying goodbye to something I wouldn't taste again. I ran, dropping my hands and running away as hard and fast as I could. My lungs started to burn as I ran, every inch of me aching as I ran the entire way home.

**END OF FLASHBACK**

There I sat, the edge of my existence hanging before me. Guilt and regret dangled before my eyes, but more than that, more than anything I was thankful. Thankful for what I've done, thankful that I got the courage to do what I wanted. I was thankful that I was still okay in my heart and body, thankful that not one person had seen me commit my horrible deed. For some odd reason I was thankful that she leaned into it, as if giving her consent back.

What was she thinking? Does she always lean into a kiss from a stranger?

I sighed and shook my head, going to my closet and changing into pajamas that were even more comforting. I wished for these comforting clothes to also comfort my mind, to put me at ease. The sudden echoing sound of the door opening made me freeze and listen intently to the person entering our quiet dorm.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!! This is my christmas gift to you all :) I don't know about you but I had an amazing christmas! Any fun stories you want to share? Happy holidays!!