Chapter 5

An Idol's Dream

"Yeah, it was fun, Key sure is jumpy though." I laughed.

"But he nice?" Sehun asked.

"Yeah." I smiled.

I was currently at the end of my day, video skyping with all 12 of them.

"You learn any Korean?" Kris asked.

"Yeah, I had a teacher today and I was using the Rosetta Stone this morning."

"Can hear?" Xiumin sat forward with an excited smile.

"When you get back." I .

He flopped back on the white couch they were sitting on in frustration.

"You like ." Chanyeol laughed.

"Yes, I like to tease all of you if I can." I chuckled.

"You not know us too well." Baekhyun nodded seriously.

"I know enough." I smirked.

This made Baekhyun look at me suspiciously. I laughed heartedly and heard my phone go off.

I checked it and saw it was Tao. I looked up at the video and looked at him weirdly before opening his text.

"I not get talk, how work and Christmas come up ~ *-*"

I laughed and gave him two thumbs up which made the boys thoroughly confused.

"How is work? Mine is fine, a little rough but fine." I asked.

"Tired!" Chen sighed and flopped back onto the couch in exhaustion.

"Very hard." Lay nodded.

I don't normally hear him talk.

"Well at least you all are okay." I smiled.

"That good." Suho laughed awkwardly.

"So... Christmas is coming up..." I felt awkward asking questions about something they probably have a tradition for, "Are you going to be back? Or are you going somewhere?"

Christmas was in a month and I knew I was going to see my parents so I wanted to buy the boys their presents and give them to them as soon as possible.

"We come back, why?" Chanyeol asked a little happily.

"Just wondering." I looked off to add suspicion.

"Fawnie!" Luhan yelled.

"Yeah?" I asked and looked back to them.

"What you want?" He asked hopefully.

"What?" I asked, confused.

"What you want for Christmas?" Kris asked.

"What do I want?" I pondered on it for a moment and then froze when I realized what came to mind.

"You have something?" Baekhyun attempted to say.

To be honest all I want to do is spend Christmas with them, no presents needed. Just being in their company was gift enough. I looked down shyly.

"Say, we do anything!" Xiumin urged.

"It's too much to ask for, I'll think of something, just give me a bit to think." I mumbled.

The thought of being denied right now was not something I could deal with at the moment.

"Fawnie?" Sehun asked, tilting his head sideways.

I recognized that tone, it was telling me to be honest.

"I'm fine, just thinking. Why don't you knit me a scarf or something. Draw me a picture and everyone signs it. Anything is fine." I smiled, my earlier thoughts lingering fervently.

"What you real name? That way we give present right." Tao asked.

"My real name?" I was shocked by the sudden request.

"We never heard it." Kris nodded.

"After I say it I'm going to bed, alright?" I nodded and readied my mouse on the 'end call' button.

"Alright." Lay nodded.

"My real name is Rachel." I said it slowly and then clicked 'end call'. I closed my laptop and sighed heavily.

I should make a list of what to get them.

I carried my things up to my room and then went and took a shower. I dried my hair as I sat at my desk, a pad and pen at the ready. I started by writing down their names and putting a dash next to them. After that I pondered on what to get them. I steadied my pen at Kai's name and put down something from Michael Jackson, his favorite idol. I thought on something for everyone else. I smiled when I thought of something for Chanyeol. I was going to get him a nice hat from back home. After that my mind went blank, it was true that I didn't know them that well. I frowned and looked at the time.

I need to go to bed.

I paused and went back to the list.

I want to get this done...

It was currently 8pm and I grabbed my phone. I took out Jungkook's number and texted him.

"Hey, what's up? Do you know what a guy would want for Christmas?" I asked and sent it.

I then face palmed and realized I had to add his name to my list. As I scrawled his name in he responded.

"I sitting at home with everyone. They loud. :/ Christmas? I no know, maybe socks, or scarf. I would want another white and black scarf. Mine ripped. TT.TT"

I thought on it and wrote down a black and white scarf for Jungkook.

"Alright, thank you! Will I be able to see you before Christmas?" I asked.

"I no know... maybe." He sent back.

"If not I'll leave your present here and have someone give it to you :)" I sent and then plugged my phone in to charge.

I can't think of anything... I'm just going to go to sleep.

I sadly went over to my bed and crawled in, getting comfy. I laid there and only thought about what to get them. Through my long thought process I had drifted off to sleep.