Part 2

An Idol's Dream

I stood there with my arms crossed. I stared into his face with a slight glare.

What the hell?

My luggage was next to me and I stood in front of my terminal, my plane home arriving slowly. I stared at him in question, wondering why the hell he was at the airport, and with luggage no less. His happy smile set me off slightly.

"What are you doing here?" I asked in slight irritation.

I wanted to go see my friends and family alone, but he just HAD to come along. 

"I'm going to America with you." He smiled even brighter. 

I tilted my head to the side as I looked at him.

"What? Why?" I asked.

"Because I wanted to!" He nodded.

"Flight 12A now boarding." The flight attendant spoke over a speaker.

That's my flight.

I pointed a slim finger at him, "Go home."

"Wow... I haven't seen you act like this in years! It's so refreshing!" He smiled and brushed past me, going straight to board.

I growled and followed him, stomping a little. He handed over his passport, had it scanned, then went on without me. I sighed and had my passport scanned before walking onto the plane. I searched for my seat and found it in first class, as usual. I sat down and sighed happily to the fact that there wasn't a seat next to me. I smiled and closed my eyes, leaning into the chair until everyone boarded. Once everyone was boarded we went through the usual safety procedures and I nearly fell asleep. I was already buckled in and just listening quietly to the young woman ramble on and on about what to do. I listened and nodded along, but otherwise I was about two seconds from sleep. I felt the plane move, indicating it was going to take the next ten minutes to line itself up before takeoff. Suddenly someone tapped my shoulder. I looked over and groaned out loud. He was sitting across the aisle and smiling like a fool. I turned my head the other way and pulled out my Ipod and got it ready to listen to as soon as I was allowed. I pulled out my phone and sent a quick text to Luhan.


Me: "Why the hell is he here?" 


Luhan: "He said he wanted to come."


Me: "That doesn't mean he should!"


 I sent back, starting get frustrated.


Luhan: "We couldn't stop him, just live with it. If it was Sehun would you have been happier?" 


He sent and I froze, thinking about it.


I think I would...


Me: "... Maybe."


Luhan: "*sigh* Alright, we'll send Sehun next time. :P He's actually throwing a little bit of a princess fit, he wants to go instead haha! Well anyways have fun! And all the guys, besides Kyungsoo, say you need to talk to D.O. We don't know what happened, but we don't want you to stop being friends because of it. Love ya darling! Be safe! XOXO"


Me: "Thanks Luhan, tell everyone I'll be safe and I'll see you soon."


There was a long pause and then Luhan texted back.


Luhan: "And about Kyungsoo?"


Me: "... I'll think about it."


I sighed and turned off my phone, not wanting to think about it right now. I felt the plane start to take off and lift into the air smoothly. I closed my eyes and heard the familiar ding that we could turn on our phones. I my Ipod and stuck my headphones in. 

Luhan's right... I just need to have fun with him here and make the best of my trip.

I was listening to EXO's old song "Moonlight" and I turned and looked at him. He was tapping his fingers on his leg, but he didn't have any headphones in. I stared at him for a moment before reaching over and tapping his shoulder.

"Yah... Did you forget headphones?" I asked softly.

He turned and scratched the back of his head, "Kinda..."

I rolled my eyes and reached into my bag, pulling out my extra pair, "Here, use these."

His eyes widened a little but he smiled, "You always have what we need."

"I'm like your mom, I have to be prepared, otherwise you guys would be lost." I sighed and leaned my head back. 

I left one of my headphones out, that way I could hear if he wanted to talk to me. 

"Hey Rachel?" He whispered.

"Hmm?" I opened one eye and looked over at him in wonder.

"Are you that mad that I came?" He looked a little upset.

"No, I'm not mad. Maybe I was at first, but it's okay now." I smiled.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Yeah, it'll be fun, my friend from Korea will get to officially meet my friends from America, it'll be fun." I smiled and gave him a peace sign.

He nodded and smiled a little, "Cool."

I nodded and changed my song, distracting myself.

"Oh! Do you want to play a game?" He poked me and asked.

I looked over at him curiously, "What kind of game are we talking about here?"

"Have you ever." He smiled.

I nodded, remembering playing that with my friends in High School. It was surely a quick way to get to know someone, even know their secrets. I smiled and twisted in my seat so I was facing him. We both placed our hands out, all our fingers at the ready. 

"You go first." I nodded to him.

"Alright... Have you ever.... Broke a bone?" He smirked, knowing he hadn't.

I sighed and put down a finger, "Yeah, when I was in fifth grade I broke both my arms at the same time...." (True story btw)

"Ouch!" He cringed, "Alright, your turn."

"Okay... Have you ever... Got slapped?" I asked.

He put a finger down, "Once by one of the guys and then another time by this girl I dated."

"Ooooh, must hurt." I made a sour face.

"Kinda... Alright... Have you ever.... slept with someone?"

"Sleep next to someone or... you know... do the DEED?" I asked, putting a lot of emphasis on 'DEED'.

He chuckled, "The second one."

"Oh... ew. No." I shook my head harshly. "Okay, have you ever been in a relationship?" I smirked.

"Damn it... yes." He put a finger down.

"Okay, have you ever gotten sick in public?" 

I put a finger down, "Yeah... that was awkward..."

I chuckled and he smiled, "Okay, I have to get rid of my finger for this, but I have to know! Have you had your first kiss?"

I froze for a sec and thought about the "peck" with Kai.

We decided that wasn't a kiss, so it wasn't.

I kept my fingers up and shook my head. 

His eyes widened, "No way! I thought I had you on that one! Well we'll have to fix that one." He winked.

"No! We don't have to!" I whined.

He laughed, "Alright, alright. Let's see... I have 3 fingers gone and you have..." He looked at my hands, "2 fingers down. Damn it you're winning!" 

"By one!" I laughed.

"Alright, your turn."

"Okay... Have you ever... Gotten a bloody nose in public?" I asked.

He put a finger down, "I was on stage once and I got a bloody nose as we were walking off, it was kinda funny." I laughed and nodded to him for his turn, "Alright... I have to think of something that I know you've done..." He pondered for a moment and smirked, "Have you ever.... Gotten a black eye?"

"No, why would you think I have?" I chuckled lightly.

"I don't know... you seem like a fighter."

"Well I'm not." I sighed and shook my head.

"Your turn."

"Okay... Have you ever... tripped and fell on your face?"

"Damn it, yeah... It was during rehearsal once, I fell flat on my face." He chuckled and put a finger down, ending on of his hands.

(P.S None of these events happened to this person, I'm just making up. Also, I know some of you are probably like "Who the is Rachel talking to?" I'll tell you in due time...)

"I'm sorry." I laughed and couldn't stop.

"It's not funny!" He whined and sighed, going to the next one, "Hmmm... Have you ever... been hit on by the same gender?" He put a finger down as he waited for my answer.

"Yes... I'd rather not talk about those moments in my life." I shivered.

"Those? There was more than one?!" He asked in shock.

"Yeah... More like five." I sighed,  remembering the one where Lay helped me but saying I was his girlfriend.

Ah... That one was the only okay one.

"Damn... I get hit on a lot." He shook his head.

I chuckled, "Well you're an attractive guy, other guys must think so as well."

"Oh shush, your turn." He rolled his eyes.

"Okay... Ummm... Have you ever... Almost pee'd your pants on stage?" I asked, putting a finger down.

"I've only gotten it off stage, not on. Okay, have you ever been caught changing?" He asked.

"Yah! This question's weird..." I whined.

"Come on."

"Alright... Once, I was changing and didn't have a shirt on and Sehun walked in on me." I sighed, remembering the torturous moment and put one hand down.

"Ahhhhh... So that's why you two are so close?" He wiggled his eyebrows.

"No, we're close because he's nice to me." I growled.

"Whatever you say." He shook his head in denial.

I rolled my eyes, "Have you ever embarrassed someone else in public?"

"How so?"

"Like asked a question or made them a laughing stock?"

"Yes." He put his finger down.

"Is it someone I know?" I asked skeptically.

"Chanyeol and Kyungsoo, ahhhh good times." He smirked and closed his eyes in remembrance.

"Have you ever spit your drink out on someone?" He asked.

I put a finger down, "Yeah... I did it to Luhan and Sehun."

He laughed at that, "I wish I could've seen it!!" He chuckled a little longer before composing himself, "Have you ever lost part of your bathing suit while swimming?" He asked.

"No, have you?" I asked.

"No, my fingers are still up, see?" He raised his one hand that had three fingers left.

We're tied.

I thought on it for a moment, trying to think of something to get him, "Have you ever stood on a table in public?"

"Yeah, it was to announce my friend's birthday." He chuckled and put a finger down. "Have you ever run into a tree?" He asked with no hesitation.

"No." I smirked. "Have you ever.... Hugged someone from behind thinking they were someone else?" I asked.

"Oh my god I did that just the other day! I hugged this girl on the street and thought it was you, it wasn't you! She had a good time telling all her friends that an EXO member hugged her though." He chortled.

I laughed but deep inside I was smirking to myself.

He only has one finger left and I have three.

"Have you ever punched someone?" He asked straightforwardly.

I gulped and put a finger down, "Yeah, third grade."

"Woah... you were a badass at a young age."

"Shut up." I looked away.

Throughout my high school and college years people used to call me a bully if they found out. It really was a torture when people called you that for several years of your life. It was only one punch! I still haven't gotten over all the sarcasm and judging looks I got for it.

"Okay... Touchy subject, your turn." He raised his hands in surrender.

"Have you ever gotten drunk?" I asked.

"Damn it you won... I got drunk on my birthday last year, you were there for that too!" He hissed.

"I know~!" I smiled cheekily because I knew he would lose from that.

We straightened in our seats and I looked at the time.

Woah... that passed two hours! Only 12 more to go...

I laid my head back and tried to get some sleep. It took me several minutes, but I eventually fell asleep and remained asleep until I was suddenly awoken by him tugging on my hand. I rolled away from him.

"I tried to get rid of my feelings Xiumin.... Leave me alone..." I grumbled, not remembering where I was and thinking that Xiumin was trying to wake me, as usual.

"What feelings?" His voice became clear and I turned over staring at him intently.

"None of your business."

He sighed and rolled his eyes, "We're in Michigan Rachel."

At that I sat up straight and looked out the window. I saw the beautiful sign of 'Grand Rapids' on the airport and I felt a bolt of energy jolt through me. I was jumping in my seat in excitement. I looked over at him and smiled. He smiled at me and watched me jump around happily. I just couldn't sit still and wait for my eyes to meet with my parents and friends. I hadn't seen them in several years and I felt like I just wanted to see them... NOW. We sat in the silence for about five minutes, awaiting the cue that we could leave. I had my bags tight against me, my nerves barely being able to contain my excitement. He was chuckling from his seat as he had his bags ready as well. 

Finally they allowed us to leave and once I stood up I grabbed his hand and dragged him with me, hurrying to get out of there. He slowed me down and let me take some deep breathes, letting me prepare myself.

We walked through the airport, heading to grab our luggage. The two of us silently grabbed our bags and headed to the escalator that led us downstairs to the front area where people waited to pick up family. I turned to him before we got on the escalator.

"Okay, you're about to meet my friends and family. But you've already met my parents so that's okay. Most likely my best friend Montana is going to be down there. She's a short girl with red curly hair and green glasses. Don't say anything until I introduce you. Alright?" I tried to give him a shortened version of what to do.

"Anything you want." He smirked.

I began laughing, "You're such a dork!" I playfully punched his shoulder and saw him smile brightly.

We got on the escalator and he kept messing with my hair, making me laugh. When we got off I looked straight ahead and saw a few of my friends and my parents. Montana was in the middle holding up a familiar green bedazzled sign.

"Rachel... Rachel... Rachel... Wachel! Wachel!" Montana was yelling at me even though I was walking up to her and less than 10 feet away. "Oh my god guys! It's Rachel!" She pretended to fangirl scream that came out as an airy whisper of a scream.

Adrian, Kelsey, and my parents were trying to suppress their laughter.

"Why thank you, why thank you." I acted like a celebrity and held my hand to my chest like a drama queen.

"Rachel can I have your autograph?!" She kept going, making him silently laugh behind me, "Rachel oh my god can I have your autograph? Can you sign my shirt?!"  I poked her sleeve playfully, "Oh my god guys, she signed my shirt! I'll never wash it again!" She fake screamed again, then pretended to faint onto Adrian. 

God she's teasing me so much...

She straightened back up and looked around, "What happened?" She asked innocently.

The two of us began laughing heartily and it triggered for everyone else to laugh as well.

"Montana, I missed you too." I smiled.

"Oh what are you talking about? I didn't miss you." She looked off and then back to me with a frown and she began making fake crying sounds, "I missed you so much!"

After that I continued to greet my family and friends and I felt him awkwardly standing behind me. I looked at him and was about to introduce him when my friends pulled me off to the side in a girl circle.

"Rachel... Who is this handsome man behind you?" Montana looked at him with wide eyes.

I smiled to them and looked at him, "Oh, that's Baekhyun."

"What?" Kelsey asked.

"Bacon?" Adrian asked.

"No, Baekhyun." I corrected her.

"Bacon!" They all smiled.

Montana pushed me aside, "I got this," she looked to him, "Hey Bacon."

"What?" He looked confused, "My name no Bacon." He had a hard time saying.

"She's an idiot." I pointed to Montana, "They can't pronounce your real name so they are going to call you Bacon." I explained.

"Ohhh..." He nodded.

"What'd you just say?" Montana looked at me intently, "The you just say about my mom?" She joked.

My mother came over to me and smiled brightly.

"Hi momma." I smiled and hugged her.

"Hi Rachie!" She hugged me back.

"Oh God mom no..." I sighed to my old nickname.

Don't tell him that nickname!

My mother and father went over to Baekhyun and began talking to him kindly. The girls pulled me aside again.

"Hey Rachel." Adrian smirked.

"Is that handsome man your new boyfriend?" Kelsey asked happily.

"Boyfriend?" I was plainly shocked that they saw him that way.

"You know, a boy that's a friend, but more than a friend." Montana explained as if I didn't understand, "Romantic relationship." She began to incorporate a lisp in her speech for comedy, "You know, hand holding, hugging, kissing..." She looked at me and hummed in approval.

"That fun stuff." Adrian laughed.

Montana decided to take her lisp to the next level and began lightly spitting on me, ". S. E. X. ." She held out the X's and let spit fly everywhere.

I gently wiped her saliva off my face and looked at her straightly, "No Montana, he's not."

"We don't know, you've been gone for the past couple years, we don't know who you've changed into!" She exaggerated.

"How so? How have I changed?" I asked.

Montana didn't answer the question and my parents came back over to us with Baekhyun. 

"Let's head home, but first let's go to dinner at Hobo's." My mom smiled to us.

"We eat at Hobo's? I don't want to eat at Hobo's." Baekhyun said in a worried tone, "I don't like hobo's!"

"It's a restaurant, we're not going to eat with hobo's." I explained in English, not really thinking.

"Hold up, hold up, hold up," Montana came in, "It's a very nice restaurant," She brought her lisp back, "Very expensive, so calm your ."

"They are calm!" I laughed.

The two of us began laughing and Baekhyun turned to Montana, Adrian, and Kelsey. He faced them seriously and bowed.

"I not know much English, but try." He tried really hard to say.

"Oh sweetie I'll help you!" Montana giggled.

Baekhyun turned to me, "Can you translate for me tonight?"

I nodded and turned back to my friends, "I'm going to be his translator for tonight."

"God dang it!" Montana pouted, "I could've done it..."

"Montana you don't know Korean." I patted her shoulder.

"I can believe!" She brought her fist up proudly.

"No..." He sighed.

"I heard the word 'no'!" She exclaimed,"... Maybe yes.... just maybe... I want Bacon...." Montana turned to me, "The food."

I smiled and mumbled to her, "I want Baekhyun."

"But you have him!" Adrian laughed.

"No, we're colleagues." I mumbled sadly.

"What does that word mean?" Baekhyun asked.

"Which one?"

"C-Colleakes?" He attempted to say.

I laughed a little, "Colleagues."

"Oh... We're aren't just colleagues!" He pouted.

"Then what do you see us as?" I asked.

He thought on it for a moment and wrapped his arm around me, "Potential partners in life." He smiled mischievously.

It reminded me of the tally board that was still sitting in my living room.

"Ah! You're messing with me again!" 

"Just a little." He smiled and ruffled my hair.

"You two are adorable!" My mom giggled as my dad went to get the car.

My friends looked at each other and then back to me, "ADOWABLE!!!!" 

"Oh shut up..." I mumbled and looked away, not moving from Baekhyun's grasp.

My dad finally got the car and we all pilled in, making it a tight squeeze. Our stuffed car headed out to Hobo's and I happily entered the familiar building. We were immediately seated and a waitress came over to our table. She paused when she looked at Baekhyun and smiled to herself a little.

"You what're you looking at?" Montana hissed under her breath.

All my friends and I glared at the woman as she took our drink orders. She pranced away happily and Baekhyun turned to us.

"Why you angry at lady?" He asked slowly.

"She's...." Montana started then smiled kindly, "No we don't like her."

"We just don't like her." I smiled.

"You not be here long time, she here while?" He asked.

"No, I've never seen her before in my life, but I don't like her." I growled a little.

"No understand..." He looked worried.

"She's a whooooorrrrrreeeeeeeee....." Montana mumbled, making us laugh.

I turned to everyone for a moment and then looked back to him, "We don't like her because she's staring at you."

He smiled and patted my shoulder, "It's okay, It's okay."

"Are you talking about us?" Adrian asked.

"No, I'm explaining to him why we were glaring." I told them.

We ordered a nice dinner and ate it all, having room for one of their delectable deserts. I ordered the Tiramisu as everyone else ordered something to share. I smiled as I began eating the mouth-watering desert.

"I haven't had this in so long!" I smiled and took a couple more bites.

I had eaten about half when I realized I couldn't eat any more. I looked at Baekhyun, the only one who didn't order desert, and saw him sitting there quietly. I looked between him and my desert.

"Do you want to try some of this?" I asked, offering it to him.

"I don't know." He looked slightly suspicious.

"It has coffee in it." I smiled.

Montana leaned across the table and looked at us, "It has coffee in it, if you don't like coffee don't try it."

"I like coffee." He spoke slowly.

Montana sneered a little, "God you guys are weird."

"Alright..." Baekhyun mumbled as Montana sat back down, he took my fork and took several bites before looking up in happiness, "This very good!"

"Ew." Montana pretended to gag.

Baekhyun finished the half I had left behind and I looked off oddly.

Wait... he just used the same fork as I had...Is that considered an indirect kiss?

I placed my fingers to my lips tenderly; I looked at him and only looked at his lips.

Did we just indirectly kiss?!

As my mind spun about it, my parents paid and we got up to leave, the waitress walking us out. We made it to the two sets of doors and everyone but me exited through the door. 

I turned to the waitress and smirked, "He's mine, ." I whispered before hurrying to catch up with everyone.

*  *  *

The car ride to my house had been filled with silence before we had actually reached our destination.

"I'm gonna give him a tour!" Montana exclaimed as we entered the house.

As the tour started I had to follow the two of them and translate to him all the odd things Montana was mumbling on about.

"Just act interested and nod saying 'okay'." I told him.

He nodded and followed her around, nodding and saying "Okay."

We came down into the kitchen and my mom was doing the dishes.

"Why don't you guys go downstairs and play video games or something?" My mom smiled.

"Okay." I nodded and the five of us hurried downstairs and flopped onto the couch. 

Kelsey and Adrian had started their own little conversation off in the corner, Baekhyun and I were looking at our phones. Montana sat there silently, looking around.

"Kelsey... Adrian.... Rachel.... Bacon!" Montana attempted to get our attention, "So about you know, three hours ago, before we picked you up, we had on the hood of this car." 

I stopped looking at pictures and turned to her. The conversation between Adrian and Kelsey had stopped and Baekhyun was also looking up now. All eyes were on her in horror.

"What?" Kelsey asked in disbelief.

Montana began laughing, "You'll never know now."

"Montana... Did you just say what I think you just said?" I asked.

"My phone wasn't on, I was just looking at my damaged screen... I heard everything!" He looked at me oddly.

"I don't think she was being serious." I mumbled to him.

"I don't know...!" He whispered back.

We spent about a minute more on whether Montana was serious or not, before turning on Halo. We worked in partners and the first up were Montana and I. I had been absent from this game for a long time, so playing it now felt all like muscle memory. Montana started shooting random things and accidentally killed one of our own team mates.

"Remind me not to play with her..." Baekhyun chuckled.

"Montana! You're shooting me!" I hissed as I made my character hide from her.

"I don't understand! PRESS EVERY BUTTON!" She yelled, making us all laugh.

"Montana! You're throwing grenades everywhere! There are NO aliens around!" I growled and lightly hit her shoulder
"Oh..." She mumbled and stopped her button rampage, "I thought I saw something move."

"That was a plant." I sighed.

"Well you know it could be a killer plant." She explained.

Because I hadn't got to play for a while, my friends reasoning was that I would play against everyone. Baekhyun was the last one and I handed him the other remote.

"I play with Kai sometime... I try..." He looked down sadly.

I laughed a little as we started the game. About 15 minutes in an alien started to run after Baekhyun, attempting to kill him. I jumped in front of it and knife sliced the small creatures neck, killing it instantly.

"Baekhyun are you okay?!" I asked.

"You very good this." He spoke exasperatedly.

"Rachel! Rachel! Rachel!" My friends chanted.

"I got this!" I shouted and made my character run into battle.

I began sniping without a sniper rifle, a simple hand gun doing the trick. In a moment all the aliens fell at the same time to my quick skills.

"Woah...." Kelsey gasped.

"Anyone else want to play with me?" I asked with a smile.

"You've been gone for about 4 years and you still can play like that?!" Montana asked in shock.

I grabbed my shoulder and rolled it for dramatic effect, "I'm a little rusty." I smirked.

Montana laughed, "Bull."

The night continued with laughter until we all began to show signs of fatigue. Adrian and Kelsey were going to sleep in the guest room downstairs and Baekhyun would sleep in the one upstairs across from my room.

"Montana, would you like to sleep in the room with Baekhyun or would you rather sleep with me?" I gave her a serious look.

Everyone stared at her, hoping she would make the right choice.

"I probably shouldn't say what I want to say, I'm going to sleep in your room Rachel." She sighed.

Her reaction caused us to laugh and we all said our goodnights. Montana and I, not being as tired as the others, sat in the comfy chairs in my room and laughed, chatting like we used to. My one mistake was letting Montana take a hold of my camera.

"So Rachel, being the newest kpop artist, how do you feel?" She spoke like an anchorwoman. 

"Tired, and exhausted... and... like I don't want to go back for a while." I laughed.

"It's okay, but how do you feel knowing that several hot men are going to be watching you?" She smirked.

"That's creepy..." Montana only laughed at me, "Well, before I went to South Korea my whole mindset was 'hot man? yes'. now my mindset is, 'any man beside EXO, VIXX, and BTS? No...'" I sighed, "I've hung out with them too much."

"I see." Montana was suppressing her giggles.

"They are like my brothers now... Kind of."

"Kind of." She laughed.

"My hot brothers that I love..." I smiled oddly.

"God damn you, I hate you so much... How about this, I'm going to hide away in your luggage and you're going to take me with you." She smiled, "I need to come visit you!"

"Once a year, if I want, I can ask for someone to come out to see me." I brought up.

"I was just going to ask you that! I would be like 'is anyone going to come visit you?'" She sighed, "But I wouldn't understand anything." 

We laughed and continued to talk about guys. Then Montana stopped for a moment and stared at my hands.

"What?" I asked.

"You haven't done your nails in a while, have you?" She asked.

"No, the bands know I'm a girl, but they still treat me like a guy." I sighed.

She laughed and grabbed some nail polish out of my bathroom and began painting my nails a shiny silver. We kept talking as my nails finally dried and suddenly while we went silent a soft knock was heard on my door. It reminded me of my own knock.

"That's just like your frickin knock, I hate your knock SO much!" Montana whispered.

I smiled at her then looked back to the door. It slowly opened and I assumed it was Adrian or Kelsey.

"Hey guys, anything-" I stopped mid sentence when I a saw Baekhyun.

"Hey- oh...." Montana started out high pitched and then dropped when she saw him.

"Hi..." He mumbled and walked in.

He was wearing a grey t-shirt with long plaid pajama pants. 

"Hi, is everything okay?" I asked.

"Helloooohohohohoooo..." Montana smiled.

"I'm having a hard time sleeping in there, it's too dark..." He mumbled.

"I can dim a light for you if you want." I started to get up.

"No, it's uncomfortable sleeping in there alone." He looked down at his hands.

My mind went back to the night when he slept in my room, his body so close to mine.

"What?" Montana asked.

"No mind me, I lay in here." He bowed.

"We can talk to you if you want." I looked at him as he sat down on the floor by me.

"No, I too tired talk." He yawned.

He sat down next to my legs and leaned against them comfortably. He closed his eyes and immediately fell asleep.

"Montana..." I give her a happy look.

"I know!" She giggled.

The two of us were both eagerly excited to the fact that an extremely attractive man was sitting against me. Both of us acting like little girls. Even though I was used to the whole "skinhsip" stuff, it was still a heart pounding and happy moment every time I realized it. Then I froze and recognized something important.

"Montana... I can't move!" I hissed.

"Uhhh... Alright." She said it in an agreeing manner. 

"Get the blanket from the bed." I pointed up to my blue and white zebra blanket.

"What? Why?" She asked as she stood, reaching for it.

"We're going to wrap him in it, then we are going to lift him off me and slowly lower him to the floor." I explained in a rushed tone as the feeling in my legs was slowly disappearing.

Baekhyun wasn't heavy, but he wasn't as light as a feather either. Montana draped the blanket over him and helped me get out from under him. I laid him down and wrapped the blanket tightly around him like a cocoon. His hands were delicately by his face and his breathes came out in leisurely child like whispers. Montana climbed to the top of the ladder and sat on my bed. I stared at Baekhyun several moments longer, taking in his calm presence. 

"Awwww..." I smiled, feeling a deep mother like emotion swirl within me.

"We should probably go to bed." Montana mumbled.

"Yeah..." I nodded and stepped over the sleeping man. 

I turned off the lights in the room, making it almost pitch black. I a small light just in case Baekhyun awoke in the middle of the night. I stepped back over him and climbed up into bed, joining Montana under the comforter. I some soft music to help us fall asleep and within moments we were off in a land of dreams, mine consisting of vacation with my family and EXO. Some romantic moments popped into my dreams and I could almost imagine myself smiling in my sleep. Even though the "peck" with Kai still lingered, I tried to forget about it, and for once it actually worked!