Chapter 19

An Idol's Dream

D.O P.O.V

As I was just placing the vegetables in a frying pan with the meat I suddenly heard Sehun screaming for me.

"Kyungsoo-ah!!!!!!! I think I found out!!!" He screeched and ran down the stairs and into the kitchen where I stood.

I was surprised that Rachel didn't follow him out and chase him down.

"Don't yell Sehun." I scolded him as I stirred the food.

"But I think I figured it out!" He nodded happily.

Why is he so happy about it?

"Alright, let me hear this." I sighed and crossed my arms.

"I think she likes Chen!" He whispered.

I froze on the spot.

Chen? Why would she like that dinosaur? Why is this happening to me? Was Chen the one in the car that one time?

"Why do you say that?" I asked timidly.

"She said she likes someone who is kind, caring, lovely, has a good voice, dances, ummm... what else was there.... Oh! Knows how to make her laugh, who can be cute all the time, and she can snuggle with." He nodded, trying to remember everything.

"Really...?" I asked a little skeptically.

Her description was something you would find in a novel, but it does sound like something she would go for too. Maybe that's why she didn't chase after Sehun, because she lied about what she looks for in a guy, but for right now, I'm left with the idea that she likes Chen.

"Yeah, OH! ANNNNDDDDDD she told me I was hot." Sehun was beaming with happiness.

"Only because you wouldn't leave me alone." She smirked as she walked down the stairs and into the kitchen.