Chapter 11

An Idol's Dream

Moa P.O.V

VIXX's manager and I had been talking for a long period of time, about the extent of three hours. I was tired and I knew Rachel was at her breaking point when we arrived, she must be exhausted. I suddenly received a text, causing the other manager to stop speaking.

"Sorry." I bowed my head a moment and checked my lock screen, seeing who it was from.

It was from Rachel and I gave no hesitation to opening it, "Do I really have to go to Big Hit Entertainment after this? Is there any way we can set it for tomorrow?" It read.

I sighed and VIXX's manager looked to me knowingly.

"She's asking to go home?" He sighed.

"Somewhat, it took a lot out of her just to get here, she has jet lag and she didn't get to sleep on the plane. We are supposed to go to Big Hit Entertainment after this, but that's not happening, we both are too tired." I mumbled, pulling out Big Hit's number.

"Go ahead, we've covered a lot so you can go ahead and take her home, VIXX is also exhausted, they would be happy for a break." He chuckled.

I smiled at him and quickly called Big Hit.

"Hello?" A kind female voice answered.

"Hello, this is the manager of Rachel from SM Entertainment." I spoke professionally.

"Ah! Yes ma'am, we have you scheduled tonight in one hour." The kind woman reminded me.

"Yes, and I was hoping that we could reschedule." I almost pleaded a little.

"Yes ma'am, let me call BTS's manager here since he is who you are meeting with, correct?" She asked.

"Yes." I responded, not missing a beat.

I could hear the mumbles of the woman and a man beyond the phone, a formal conversation being exchanged. As I waited N and Hongbin from VIXX knocked and walked in. They saw me on the phone and bowed, hurrying over to their manager, mumbling and whispering to him.

"Ma'am?" The woman on the other line asked to check my attention.

"Yes?"

"He said that tomorrow at eight in the morning is the time he would prefer, but if that is not easy for you, he will consider an alternative." She spoke to me quickly.

"That should be fine, please thank him for understanding and that we will see him tomorrow at eight." I smiled into the phone, even though I knew she couldn't see me.

"He thanks you." Her voice softened.

"Thank you."

"Thank you for calling Big Hit Entertainment, call again if anything is a trouble." She ended our conversation with a routine message.

"I will, goodbye." I nodded to it and hung up.

I looked over to see the two VIXX members and their member staring at me.

"She's sleeping." Their member mumbled to me.

"What?" I asked, shocked.

"She helped Ken with a bloody nose and then fell asleep when she sat down, we can't wake her." Hongbin explained quickly.

"Really?"  I sighed.

"Yes,"  N smiled, but that smile quickly turned into a laugh, "Did you know she hums in her sleep?" He giggled.

"Really?" I asked, quite surprised by the fact.

"It's actually quite adorable." Hongbin smiled.

I sighed again, "Show me."

The four of us left the room and slowly traveled into the dance room. The walls were such a bright green I was temporarily blinded. I followed the men over to a couch at the back of the room. The black leather couch was preoccupied by Rachel's tired figure. She had her hood up and her head leaned against the wall. Her hands were shoved into her sweaters pockets and her legs were stiffly straight out, her heels being the only support on the ground. She was breathing softly and it was clear that she was in a deep sleep by how relaxed her upper body was. The front of her hair was flipped up unnaturally from too much touching to its clean surface. Dark circles were bright under her lightly shut eyes. She hummed to herself loudly and I could tell it was a VIXX song. I smiled at her, a motherly feeling soaring over me like a wave.

"Help her manager carry her out to the car." Their manager ordered them.

All of VIXX stood behind me, looking between each other to see who would be the bigger man and help me. Leo, a shy man, stepped forward, going to Rachel's side. He looked to me once before gracefully lifting her into his arms, bridal style. N, the leader, went over and wrapped her dangling arms around Leo's neck. Leo looked to him unhappily for a moment, a deep glare set in his eyes, before turning to me.

"I'll take her to the car." He mumbled quietly.

His calm nature and the way he held Rachel gently made me giggle a little.

"Follow me." I smiled to him kindly.

He didn't return the emotion and just patiently waited for me to lead the way. I nodded and looked at everyone quickly before heading out the way we came. I could hear everyone's footsteps behind me as I went down the stairs to the parking lot. N and Ken constantly asked Leo if he was okay or if he could carry her alright. Leo would either ignore them or mumble a little, "I'm fine, leave me alone."

We continued over to the dark van I transported her around in and I quickly opened the back door, the seat she always sat in. Leo watched me open the door and point at the seat. He went over to the car and leaned in, setting her down. From the cold air, the parking lot's cement had become very slippery, ice spots all over. There was one right where Leo stood and we only figured that out when he set Rachel down and one of his feet slid out, sending him into Rachel. My eyes widened and I felt all the air leave me as I saw Leo's lips pressed against hers. All the other members gasped and stood there in shock. Leo sat there a moment before grabbing the chair and side of the car, pushing away. He spun, looking to us with bright red cheeks. His eyes scanned all of our reactions before he quickly bowed to me and rushed toward the stairs back inside. The rest of the group stayed behind and just stared after him. They turned to me, not knowing what to say or do.

"Everything that happened here just now, is never to reach her ears or anyone outside of here." I quickly told them.

They all nodded and bowed, slowly dispersing. After they all left I closed the car door and went over and got into the driver's seat, leaving the parking lot. I drove back to SM and when we were about 10 minutes away, Rachel woke.

"Owwww~!" She hissed and put a hand over .

"Are you alright?" I asked, hoping she wouldn't dive into the subject.

Quickly, think of a lie... She fell off the couch and hit on the armrest... Brilliant.

"Moa, what happened to me, my mouth kills!" She asked sleepily.

"You fell off the couch and your mouth hit the armrest, I was pretty surprised when you didn't wake up from it. Leo had to even carry you out to the car." I explained, letting that part of the truth through.

"Leo carried me? I'll have to text N and tell him to thank Leo for me." She mumbled as she pulled out her phone.

I heard the light clicking of her phone and pulled into our buildings parking lot.

"We're here, go to bed as soon as you get into your room, you have to get up early tomorrow to go see BTS." I informed her as I grabbed all my things out of the car, turning it off and getting out.

"Yes ma'am." She nodded as she got out of the car.

We went up the stairs and said our goodbyes before she went upstairs.

She can't know that happened...

I sighed as I watched her tired figure go up the stairs to get to her apartment.