Chapter 10

An Idol's Dream

I awoke to my alarm going off. I quickly turned it off, hoping not to wake Payden. I looked over and saw her stir slightly, but not wake. I sighed in relief and quietly climbed out of bed, Kyung and Kai following me. They meowed loudly, wanting to be let out. I shushed them and pushed them out the door, hoping they would quiet down. They burst forth and ran downstairs immediately. I sighed and grabbed a change of clothes, hoping I could quickly take a shower without waking anyone. It wasn't too early, only 8am, but many people in the house would still be dead asleep at this time. I hurried to take my shower, the warm water turning cold as I finished and stepped out. I got dressed and blow dried my hair, making it puffy. I realized that ever since Moa texted me yesterday I hadn't looked at my phone. I went into my room and sneakily and grabbed my phone, heading back to the bathroom. I finished getting ready as my phone slowly . I put some perfume on and then finally looked at all the messages I missed since yesterday. I had three new messages from Jungkook, one message from Moa, and two messages from an unknown number. I skeptically looked at myself in the mirror.

I wonder who that is?

I stared at my reflection a moment. I had chosen a pair of black jeans, and a white and black stripped sweater. My makeup was the same as usual and my hair was in its normal side flip. I kept staring at my reflection, wondering if that person I was looking at was really who I was. I had the appearance of someone sweet and innocent, but I felt like there was an underlying personality in that reflection, one yet to reveal itself. I shook off the thought and looked back to my phone. I opened Jungkook's first to see his messages.

The first one read, "Hey, I miss you! When are you coming back? Our company has been talking to yours a lot recently, I wonder what's up? Message me as soon as you can! :)"

His second message read, "Are you having fun? My manager asked me a couple questions about you, it was a little strange, I wonder if our companies are doing something together?"

His last message simply said, "We are doing a collaboration together... Just found out."

I nodded to the message to approve the idea, even though I probably wouldn't have any say in the matter. I went to Moa's next, and stared at her message in confusion.

"You will be doing two collaborations when you get back. Two different groups, so you need to be ready to start working when you get back." Her message said plainly.

What other group is there?

My mind spun and my eyes scanned the room quickly, wondering who they were.

I quickly texted Moa back, "Jungkook from BTS messaged me about my collaboration with them, who's the other group?"

As I waited for her response I left the bathroom and headed down into the kitchen. I poured some cereal and checked the unknown number's messages.

"Hello Rachel, this is N from VIXX, I got your number from your company and I'm texting you in regards of our collaboration together. :)" The first message read.

I quickly added his number in as "N" and continued to read his other message, "I would really like to become friends before, during, and after our collaboration :)"

I giggled to his hopes and set my phone down, continuing my meal. I finished my meal slowly, savoring the taste of the cereal. I sat in my kitchen for a moment, burning the image of the happy place into my head deeply. I sighed and cleaned out my bowl, setting it to dry. Now all I could was go wake up the girls and the boys. I headed up to my room first, going to wake Payden up first. I woke her and told her she had about an hour to get ready. I went into my parents room and found my mom watching a morning TV program, a deep thought in her eyes. I told her about leaving in an hour and she nodded, hurrying to get ready. I went back out to the hallway and entered the girls room to see them playing on their phones.

"Hey girls, we are going to leave in an hour to take me to the airport, okay?" I informed them, hoping they would look away from their phones long enough to listen to me.

"Okay." Ava spoke distracted, her eyes glued to bright screen.

"Please be ready to go in an hour." I mumbled before leaving their room.

I hurried down the stairs, knowing how limited my time was. I almost tripped, but caught myself just in time to see the yellow wall almost against my face. I gave a heavy sigh of relief and straightened, heading back down the stairs into the basement, pretending that it never happened. I the lights and saw a mass of bodies laying about, no form of order whatsoever. The closest person was Sehun, his arms covering his face and his legs crossed. I approached him and kneeled next to him, looking at him seriously.

"Sehun-ssi." I spoke loudly and pulled one of his arms away.

"What...?" He mumbled almost silently.

"You need to get up, we'll be leaving in a half hour." I informed him.

"Just ten more minutes..." He mumbled and turned his back to me.

Feeling frustrated, I placed both hands on his side and pushed down roughly. He began coughing and tried to get away from me, his eyes wide open and quite angry.

"Why'd you do that?!" He yelled at me.

"Get up, we are leaving in 30 minutes." I stood and spoke calmly.

I went over to Xiumin, the next closest person, and I patted his shoulder. He moaned and turned his tired eyes my way.

He smiled and reached up, patting my shoulder, "Good morning..."

"Xiumin-ah, please get up and help everyone else get up, we are leaving in 30 minutes." I spoke to him kindly.

I felt Sehun's dark stare directed at me, which only made me smirk.

"Alright..." He yawned widely and stumbled up, tripping over Suho and landing on Kyungsoo, Kai, Luhan, and Kris, waking them immediately.

Loud shouts and moans of pain were heard as they struggled to get him off.

That's one way to get them up...

"Get up guys! We are leaving in 30 minutes!" I yelled, getting everyone's, who were awake, attention.

"30 minutes?!" Kyungsoo looked at me like I was crazy.

"Just get dressed and pack, all you have to do is wear a hat and sunglasses." I told them sternly, showing them I wasn't playing around.

In seconds they were all scrambling, throwing clothes around and starting to strip, no decency for my presence. I just tightly closed my eyes.

"Rachel's still down here!" Suho hissed to everyone.

"Her eyes are closed! We don't have time to worry about that right now!" I heard a muffled voice growl.

"Can someone direct me to the stairs?" I asked.

"I'm dressed, I'll help you." I heard Lay mumble in front of me.

I felt his right arm wrap around my waist, his left hand placed gently on my shoulder. He directed me toward the stairs and even walked me up them. I opened my eyes as soon as we started walking up the carpeted set of steps. I smiled to him, noticing him completely dressed, but a tired look on his face, no make-up.

"Wait! Don't take her up!" Chanyeol yelled up after us.

"Why?" Lay asked down.

"She can help get everyone ready."He explained.

Lay took that in slowly, but still turned and looked at him, confused, "How can she help?"

"She can at least help with hair and make-up." He explained as if the situation was normal.

"But I don't know how you guys do your hair or make-up..." I mumbled.

"Just do whatever, right now it doesn't matter." He ran up the stairs and took my hand pulling me down quickly.

As soon as I reached the bottom I closed my eyes tightly again.

Why do I have to do this?

"We are all dressed, you can open your eyes." Chanyeol mumbled to me.

"Alright..." I grumbled and opened my eyes.

Seeing Baekhyun, Kai, and Tao shirtless gave me a shock that made me just stare at them in awe. Each male had a nice sculpted stomach. Kai and Tao had more muscular outlines than Baekhyun, but their smooth skin was on equal ground for gorgeous. I felt butterflies in my stomach to the fact that they could catch me peeking at any time.

"Almost everyone..." Chanyeol stepped in front of me, blocking my nice view.

He directed my attention to the bathroom, where Luhan was setting out hair and make-up utensils. I saw some foundation and eyeliner and immediately went into the bathroom, looking at the prepared objects. Their foundation was several different shades, ranging from pasty white to dark brown. I looked to Luhan, who was setting out the eye shadow. He glanced up and saw me looking at him.

"Everything okay?" He asked, looking over at me while he continued his job.

"You guys won't be mad if I do your foundation soft... right?" I asked.

"I'm okay with it, I'll just be wearing a hat and sunglasses anyways." He shrugged.

"Oh... okay..." I nodded and looked back to the foundation.

The boys would have to deal with my nonexistent skills in make-up.

"Who's first? We need to do this quickly!" Luhan yelled into the group.

Baekhyun came running out first, "I'll go now." He nodded and smiled to me.

I pulled a chair out of the next room and set it down for him to sit. He took a seat and looked at me expectantly. I pulled out the foundations and judged each one next to his cheek to find his match, to find the perfect shade. He smirked when I finally chose one.

"What?" I asked and pulled out a small brush.

"You've never done this before, have you?" He giggled.

"No, so don't be mad if I don't put enough on you." I mumbled and lightly began applying it to his face.

The shade matched perfectly and blended all his pimples and facial bumps into almost no visibility. I leaned in to get a closer look at his cheek and fix any foundation I had put on accident. His skin was so smooth and soft, that even though the foundation was blended, I continued to gently his cheek. I was staring and working so intensely that I didn't even notice his deep stare at my face. I looked into his eyes when I was done and I saw a desire in his eyes as he stared at me. Our faces we so close and I pulled back a little.

"Go ahead and do your eyeliner, I don't know what to do." I mumbled and leaned against the counter, trying to not look at him.

He stood and grabbed the eyeliner, looking to me quickly before leaning into the mirror and putting it on himself. He then sat back down and I looked at him curiously.

"You have to do our hair too." He nodded to me.

I just stared at him for a moment in surprise before grabbing a brush and running it through his hair. I fluffed his hair with my hands and stood back, looking at him in wonder. I grabbed some hair spray and placed a hand over his eyes so they wouldn't get hit. I sprayed his hair and puffed it again. His hair looked good, but still not professionally done.

"That's the best I can do for you Baekhyun." I nodded to him and backed up so he could get out of the chair.

He stood and looked in the mirror, he hummed in approval and left the bathroom.

"Thanks!" He yelled back to me.

"Who's next?" I stuck my head out of the bathroom and saw all the guys either wearing a hat or looking to me, waiting.

"Me." Tao looked at me from the wall next to the door.

"Okay." I smiled to him and showed him where to sit.

He sat down and I fixed his hair to look like how he normally had it for their shows and I quickly did his make-up. He nodded and had the next person come in. I continued to do everyone's hair and make-up. I finished Luhan last and then left the basement after telling them we would be leaving in five minutes. I went upstairs and made sure Payden and the girls were up. They were sitting at the counter on their phones, eating their cereal slowly.

"Where's mom and dad?" I asked Payden.

"Upstairs." She mumbled.

"Thanks." I garbled and ran up the stairs.

I went into their room and saw them hurrying to leave.

"We're coming!" My mom ushered me down the stairs.

I hurried down the stairs, trying not to trip in front of my hastening parents. I rushed into the kitchen and my mom asked me about my luggage and everything while she grabbed her jacket and purse. I had already put my luggage in the car and was still waiting on the boys to hurry up. They were slowly coming up, one by one with their bags in tow. I ushered them to the garage and showed them where to put some of their bags. They had rented their own cars and were putting some of the luggage in those as well. I went inside and grabbed my wallet and tickets, also helping my nieces rush to the car. We all piled into our separate vehicles and I came in last, Kyung and Kai in tow in their carry cage. They went to the back of the cage and just stared at me angrily.

"I won't let anything happen to you, don't worry." I mumble to them and smiled.

They relaxed and slowly came to the front, laying closer to me. My phone and ipod were in my pocket and my headphones were strapped around my neck. We pulled out of the garage, closed the door, and left the house, heading on the long drive to the airport. I took out my phone and saw that Moa texted me back.

"You will be doing a collaboration with VIXX from Jellyfish Entertainment and BTS from Big Hit Entertainment. As soon as you land back in Korea you will be escorted to Jellyfish entertainment first. Your things will be taken care of and taken to your apartment."

"I'm bringing my cats with me, will you let me take them up to my room and set them up, it will only take me about 10 minutes." I texted back, hoping to get a favorable response.

I put my headphones in and listened to music for at least 30 minutes of the trip. I suddenly remembered something.

"Hey umma?" I leaned forward, hoping my mother would answer.

"Yeah honey?" She turned her head slightly to show that she had my attention.

"All my EXO presents that you gave me for Christmas, can you send them in the mail to my apartment in South Korea? I'll text you my address." I asked her hopefully.

"Sure sweetie." She smiled.

"Thanks." I went back to my normal sitting position and stuck my headphones back in. My phone vibrated and I quickly opened it.

"I will give you 5 minutes to put your cats in your apartment, if you need anything for them you will need your roommates to do it." Was her only response.

"Thank you :)" I sent back, smiling to myself.

I then felt my phone vibrate again before my message even sent, but it wasn't Moa.

I opened a text from N, "I hope you received my earlier messages, and have a safe trip back."

I smiled and texted him back, "I did receive your earlier messages, thank you so much for doing a collaboration with me. I will try my best to be safe and I hope to see you all soon."

I sent the text and put my head against the headrest, feeling immediate exhaustion.

It's going to take me while to get used to the time change again...

I fell asleep for what felt like 5 minutes, even though it was 25 minutes, and jolted awake to my parents saying we were there. I hurried out of the car, making sure everything was still in my pockets. My muscles were still trying to wake while I stumbled around like a doll. I opened the back and grabbed my bags and watched as the boys cars pulled up and they quickly jumped out, grabbing their things. I said goodbye to my family as the boys grabbed everything.

"I love you umma." I hugged my mom tightly, trying to portray how much I would miss her.

"I love you too honey, come visit when you can." She smiled and kissed my forehead.

"I will and I'll send my first album to you, alright? Even though it's in Korean it will still be me, and I'm going to be doing songs with other groups, I'll text you when they are out so you can hear them." I smiled and named off things quickly to her.

"Alright, get going before you miss your flight." She smiled and gave me another quick hug.

I hugged Payden, Ava, Savannah and my dad quickly before hurrying in. All the boys thanked my family and followed me in quickly. I went up to the counter and handed the lady my suitcase and tickets. She seemed very annoyed with her job and seeing me in a rush didn't improve her mood any. She leaned around the counter and looked at my cats.

"They will need to go under." She gave me a pointed look.

"How much more is it for me to keep them up with me?" I asked desperately.

"About $500 more." She sighed.

I pulled out my credit card and handed it over, knowing that that was the end of my monthly allowance. She swiped it and nodded, handing me back everything. I went off to the side, my carryon bag strapped to me tightly and my cats in my hands tightly. Many people stared at me as they walked toward security. The boys slowly registered one by one and then joined me off to the side. They were all wearing heavy jackets and hats that covered their appearance quite well. Once they were done we all headed over to the security line. I was the first in, hurrying to take off my belt and everything. I put Kyung and Kai through the machine and walked through, no alarm going off for me. I grabbed my basket and the cats and went to the very end of the counter, taking my time putting everything back on. I put my bag back on and held my boys close to me as I waited for EXO to come through. Suho was the first done and he joined me while he put his things back on.

"We all are sitting around each other on the flight." He informed me.

"Really?" I asked, surprised.

"Yeah, we looked at your tickets on the counter last night and made our seats accordingly." He smiled.

"That's nice, well now I'm not worried about sitting next to a stranger anymore." I smiled to him brightly.

He smiled back, "I think you are sitting next to Kai and I."

"Alright." I smiled.

The rest of the boys joined us and we all hurried to our flight gate, our bags loudly clanging against our backs and legs. We made it to the gate and found out that we still had 15 minutes before they would start boarding. Sehun, Luhan, and I went to the nearby Starbucks and got small caffeinated drinks for everyone. We brought the drinks back and spent the next 10 minutes laughing and conversing. The entire time Baekhyun had his arm around me comfortably. I didn't mind and stayed there as we all laughed and waited for our flight. My phone buzzed and I pulled it out. It was Jungkook.

"What time will you be back?" His text read.

"I don't know... 14 hours from now." I sent back.

I put my phone back and one of the flight attendants yelled out, "Flight 32A is ready to board."

We grabbed our things and went over, getting in line to get on the plane. I handed the smiling woman my ticket and watched her rip it, handing me the other half. I went into the long hallway that led to the plane. I got on and smiled, saying hello to the pilot. I kept checking my ticket for my seat number. I found my seat after a moment and saw it in the middle of two other seats. I turned to see if Suho and Kai were right behind me to get in, but they weren't. I slid into the seat to let people go by as I waited for the pair that sat by me. Suho finally came into view.

"We got a little separated, sorry." He smiled to me and checked the seat.

I climbed out and let him take his seat next to the window. I sat back down and set my bag down, also setting Kai and Kyung by my feet quickly. We were seated in the first class area, but this plane had first class to three seats. We had a comfortable amount of leg room and I stretched my legs out for a moment. I smiled to Suho as he watched me get settled. I brought Kai and Kyung back up, looking into their cage to see them sleeping. The seats in front of us had TV screens on the back and a small remote next to them so you could watch movies and TV shows while you flew. I watched Kai come around the corner and near our seat. He sat down and let out a heavy sigh of relief.

"I'm tired..." He yawned as he situated himself noisily.

Kyungsoo, Tao, and Chanyeol sat in front of us, Luhan, Chen, and Xiumin sat to our left. In front of them was Kris, Sehun, and Lay. Behind us was Baekhyun and he had two open seats next to him, where he openly stretched out. He buckled in and I could tell he was waiting for the plane to get into the air before he would lay out and go to sleep. We went through the basic flight procedures before they finally started backing the plane out, getting it ready for takeoff. I sat there with my right elbow crushed to Suho's and my left crushed to Kai's. I sighed and closed my eyes, waiting for the plane to actually take off. After waiting for 10 minutes, the plane finally took off. I turned and looked at Baekhyun to see him already stretched out, sleeping. I giggled a little and heard the bell ding for our 'Seatbelts' sign to be turned off. I unclipped it and smiled, happily slouching in my seat. I looked at Suho to see him dozing off while listening to music. I looked to Kai to see him listening to music, but I saw a little dance go on through his head by the way he tapped his fingers. I smirked and looked to everyone else. They were either sleeping already, listening to music, talking to one another, or reading something. I sighed and plugged my headphones into the TV in front of me. I turned it on and saw the lists of movies and TV shows. I chose a Korean drama and began watching it.

I watched 10 episodes, each one an hour long and the last episode had a tragic moment that made me burst into tears. I tried to keep my sobbing quiet, but the moment from the drama just played, over and over in my mind, making me cry even more. My tears made my eyes burn horribly and my nose started running. Kai had fallen asleep and I flagged down a flight attendant. She looked at me and jumped to my crying face.

"Can I have a tissue?" I sniffled.

She nodded and hurried off, coming back in a moment with an entire tissue box.

"Are you okay ma'am?" She asked.

"I'm okay, It's from the Korean drama I just watched." I cried and blew my nose.

"If you need anything else please flag me down, but I'll go grab you a water." She smiled to me and hurried off again.

"Rachel?" I heard Suho mumble groggily.

I placed a tissue over my nose, trying to hide myself, "Yes?"

"Why are you crying?" He sat up, completely awake from the scene before him.

"It's from a TV show I just watched, don't worry." I smiled to him.

He patted my back, which only made me want to cry even more. His affection was awkward, yet comforting. His large hand felt so warm against my back I wish it wouldn't leave. The attendant came back and handed me the water, walking off after seeing Suho being so kind to me. Suho wrapped an arm around me and brought me into him awkwardly.

"It's okay, it's not real, what's important right now is our lives and how happy we are, the TV show doesn't mean anything." He hushed into my ear and rocked me back and forth.

I cried into him and nodded, showing I understood. He kept rocking me for a moment and then I felt Kai move.

"Is she okay?" He asked.

"TV show made her a little upset, it's okay." I heard him explain.

"It's okay Rachel, it's just a TV show." Kai rubbed my back.

They are so nice.

I started feeling drowsy and the motion of Suho rocking me and Kai rubbing my back sent me right to sleep in Suho's arms.

     *  *  *    

I awoke with a small jump. I was still pressed against Suho's warm sweater and Kai's hand was still on my back. But now I felt more pressure on me. Suho was sleeping while holding me and Kai had fallen asleep against my back. I heard a muffled giggle.

"They sure are sleeping soundly." I heard Xiumin laugh.

"How did they even get in that position?" Sehun asked.

"I asked the flight attendant and she told me that Rachel was crying because of a TV show and Suho and Kai were rocking her back and forth, comforting her. Apparently she fell asleep and they didn't know what to do, so Suho held her like that for another hour before he fell asleep again and Kai just fell onto her back." I heard Tao laughed.

I nudged around a little and felt Kai moan against my back. The sound made me freeze and I took in several deep breaths.

"Suho?" I asked, seeing if he would wake up.

"Hmmm?" He mumbled in his sleep.

"I'm not tired anymore, can I get up?" I asked the sleeping man.

"No." He growled and didn't move at all.

"Someone... help me." I whined a little.

My back had gotten a cramp and I couldn't bear it any longer.

"Hey Suho." Baekhyun nudged Suho.

He jolted awake and turned, looking to Baekhyun and loosening his grip on me.

"What?" He mumbled.

"I think she wants to get up." Baekhyun laughed.

"Huh?" Suho removed his arms and I sat up, Kai still somehow sleeping on me.

I gave a big sigh, "How could you tell?" I asked Baekhyun.

"There a was a vein on your neck popping out like you were silently screaming." He laughed heartily and demonstrated the vein with his hand.

I laughed with him and turned back into my seat, which made Kai fall into my lap. I looked down at him in surprise then settled with comfortably placing my hands on his head, combing his hair with my fingers. As I continued he moaned and nuzzled into my hands more. I stopped and stared at him curiously.

I didn't think Kai was one for touching...

I kept scratching his scalp and talking to Suho and Baekhyun. According to Baekhyun we had been sleeping for three and a half hours, which meant we didn't have much time left. As if on cue a flight attendant spoke over the intercom.

"Please buckle yourselves in, your flight is now descending into South Korea."

 I helped buckle in the sleeping Kai and then continued everything I had been doing. My cats were at the door to the cage and looking at me hopefully.

"We're almost there." I smiled to them.

They meowed back in response.

"Woah! They respond to you?" Suho seemed thoroughly impressed.

"Yeah, they like to talk back." I smiled.

"Really?" Suho was practically amazed.

"Yep," I looked into the cage and smiled, "You holding up okay Kai?" I asked and Kai meowed accordingly.

Suho smiled and then paused, "Wait, your cat's name is Kai?"

"Yeah... I named him and Kyung when I was just a fan of EXO... can't change them now or they would get confused..." I looked down sadly.

"I understand..." He nodded.

"We are now landing." The flight attendant spoke and I leaned in front of Suho, looking out the window to see South Korea.

I smiled to the view and looked at Suho, "We're home."

He just smiled and stared at me, I smiled back and looked out the window again. I was so very aware of how close I was to Suho's face, my cheek practically against his. I would have moved further away, but Kai's body restrained me.

I should probably wake Kai...

I stopped scratching his head and tapped his shoulder.

"Hey Kai, you need to wake up." I mumbled to him.

He slowly and groggily opened his eyes and looked at me.

"Are we there?" He asked.

"We are landing now." I nodded.

"Okay." He sat up and yawned, stretching his arms.

"You feeling any better?" I asked.

"Yeah, and my head feels nice." He smiled as he rubbed his head.

I smiled to myself and gathered all my things.

"How about we have dinner after this?" Tao leaned over the aisle and looked at us happily.

"I'm sorry guys, I can't." I looked down sadly.

"Why?" Kyungsoo turned in his seat and looked at me dejectedly.

"I have to do work after I put the cats at home." I gave them a sigh.

"Don't worry about your cats, we'll take them home and put them in your room and make sure they're comfortable, that way you can get your work done sooner and we can have dinner." Kai smiled.

I looked at my cats and nodded, "If you could just put them in my room and give them some of the food from this bag," I pointed to a bag strapped to the cage, "And some water in a bowl, and a litter box that should be under my bed." I named off things.

I had bought a litter box a week ago, knowing that they would need to pee as soon as they got here.

"Will do!" Sehun saluted me happily.

"Thanks you guys! These cats are like my kids, if anything happened to them I would die." I smiled to them kindly.

"I'm like that with my dogs." Kai smiled to me.

"Please gather all your belongings and have a nice day." The flight attendant spoke happily over the intercom as the plane stopped and the door opened.

I my phone and grabbed all my things. We were the first off and I texted Moa.

"Just landed, are you picking me up or am I riding with EXO? P.S I don't need to go back home, Kai and Kyungsoo are going to take care of my cats."  I sent the text as I hurried off the plane.

The moment I stepped out the door there were security guards surrounding the exit. Suho came up from behind and nodded to them as he placed a delicate hand on the small of my back, leading me forward. They all made a circle around EXO and I and escorted us through the multitudes of fangirls and got us to pick up our luggage. My phone rang and I quickly picked it up.

"Hello?" I answered.

"I'm waiting outside, the guards should you here, so just follow them." Moa spoke seriously.

"Alright, I'll see you soon."

"Oh and Rachel?" Moa spoke a little more kindly.

"Yeah?" I asked as I grabbed my luggage.

"Welcome back home." She mumbled and then hung up.

I smiled to my phone after the call ended.

She's a little awkward about it, but I can tell it's sincere.

The guards escorted me outside to a van and I saw Moa sitting in the driver seat, doing something on her phone. I handed my cats to Kai and my bag to Kyungsoo before they were taken to their car.

"We'll see you at home!" Kyungsoo yelled to me.

I waved to him, "Yep! Be safe!"

I climbed into my van as they slowly climbed into theirs. Fangirls and guys were all over the place, trying to get pictures of us.

"Let's get going." Moa mumbled.

"Thank you for coming to get me Moa." I smiled.

"No problem." She smiled to me.

We stayed in the car for the next twenty minutes before we started to pull into an underground parking lot for Jellyfish Entertainment.

Moa had to state who she was and why she was there to the parking lot guard, who gave her a parking number and a ticket to get inside. She gave me the basic information about the collaboration and what it was for. The song was an upbeat happy song about holding each other up beyond anything, but there is another song that they are writing that they needed my help with. I'm going to start my debut with these songs and I'm going to need to learn a dance for these songs as well. Even though I was still exhausted I nodded along diligently and followed her inside the building. She gave me a quick healthy energy juice. I downed it quickly and hoped for the juice to keep me okay enough for both meetings. We walked up the stairs and Moa saw a man holding a phone as he waited outside a brightly lit room beyond a glass door. She nodded to me and took in a deep breath before confidently walking forward. We approached the man dressed in nice clothes and he turned looking at us strangely.

"Hello." I bowed to him.

"Good, you made it, VIXX is inside, your manager and I will continue going over the album designs and first showcase plans. Please, continue in, your manager will come to get you when we are done." He smiled to me kindly.

"Yes, Sir." I bowed again and smiled to him before opening the door to the brightly colored room.

I looked behind me to see Moa nod and smile to me, giving me a sign that I'll be okay. I took in a deep breath and stepped inside. The walls were painted an almost neon green and had several VIXX posters on their surfaces. The floors were a light brown that reminded me of sand. There were several rooms to this area, different rooms for different purposes. I didn't dare look into the rooms, I just kept cautiously walking. I saw a door leading to a large dance space. The door was cracked open slightly and I approached the crack, looking through it, moving around to see if I could see anyone. I didn't see anyone in the impossibly narrow view and I was just about to open the door when someone tapped my shoulder. I jumped and turned to the sudden presence. Leo, the lead singer, was standing behind me, searching my face silently.

I stared up into his face, I also searched his face quietly and when he got tired of it he grabbed my wrist. He nodded toward the dance room and opened the door, leading me in by the wrist. I walked in behind him and looked around for the rest of VIXX. Ravi, the main rapper, was sleeping on the couch, Hyuk, the youngest, was on a laptop in the corner, Ken and N were laying on the ground looking at something on an Ipad and Hongbin was nowhere in sight. Leo walked in and let go of me when I was in the middle. Without saying a word Leo went over and nudged N with his foot. N looked over to him with a smile.

"Yeah?"

Leo nodded toward me and said something so quietly that I couldn't hear. N and Ken turned their heads, looking my way. They jumped and stood quickly, hurrying over to me.

"Hello." I politely bowed.

They bowed back, "Hello."

"I'm so glad you made it." N smiled happily to me.

"Thank you for having me." I smiled back.

"Go wake up Ravi." N turned to Ken dramatically.

Ken saluted N and ran over to the couch, he roughly woke Ravi. I looked to the rapper sadly and watched him angrily stumble off the couch. He fixed his knocked off hat and threatened he would hit Ken.

Ken ran back over, "Mission accomplished."

"Good, you've done well soldier." N saluted him.

Ravi rubbed his neck and walked over, bowing to me, "Hello."

"Hello." I bowed back.

"Hyuk! Go get Hongbin!" Ravi growled to the maknae as he was still waking up.

"Just a sec." Hyuk grumbled as he played a video game.

"Hey!" Ravi growled and started to go over to the young boy.

I lightly grabbed Ravi's sleeve, "I'll gladly go get him, where is he?"

Ravi looked at me shockingly, "In one of the practice rooms."

"Thank you!" I bowed and ran into the earlier area; I opened the doors one by one, poking my head in.

The last door I opened, I found a sleeping Hongbin. The room was slightly cramped and he had his back to one wall and his feet bunched on the other wall. A book rested in his lap. Not really knowing how to wake him I approached him and shook his shoulder.

"Hongbin?" I whispered.

He yawned and stiffly stretched out, looking at me dazedly. When he registered who I was he jumped and tried to get up quickly. His actions made me laugh.

"Hello." He bowed in a hurry.

"Hello." I bowed back, trying to control my laughter.

"Have you been here long?" He followed me out of the small room.

"No, I just arrived, but Ravi got irritated with Hyuk so I came to get you instead." I smiled and walked along side him into the dance room.

"She saved your , you better by thankful." Hongbin pointed at the now attentive Hyuk.

"Thank you!" Hyuk bowed.

"You don't need to bow to me." I smiled.

He smiled back happily and N interrupted our happy moment.

"1, 2, 3, Hello, we are V.I.X.X, VIXX!" He shouted with everyone.

They did a quick hand motion and then bowed to me.

"Hello, I'm Rachel, but am sometimes called Fawnie." I smiled and bowed back.

They all smiled to me and I looked to them expectantly. N stared at me a moment and then jumped a little to the idea he was supposed to be doing something.

"We will introduce ourselves." N smiled.

"I already know all your names." I smiled.

"You do?" Hyuk looked happy to hear this.

"Yep!" I started at the left and went down their line, "Hyuk, Hongbin, Leo, Ken, N, and Ravi."

They all clapped to my knowledge.

"How do you already know our names?" Ken asked.

"Before I auditioned for SM I was a big fan of VIXX, BTS, and EXO, so I already knew all your names." I smiled brightly.

"Who was your favorite?" Hongbin smiled hopefully.

I placed a finer over my lips, "That's a secret."

They all laughed, except Leo, and looked to the leader, N, for instruction.

"Ravi, go get the sheet music, Hyuk go get the music ready on the laptop, Leo and Ken, help start teaching her the dance, and I'll go get the lyrics." N clapped and everyone jumped into action, moving around.

Leo and Ken stepped forward, giving me a stare before showing me where to go in the dance. The boys made a circle around me and I stood in the middle, according to their instruction. Before they continued Ken asked me how good of a dancer I was. If I was good, then they would teach me the same moves they had, if I wasn't that good, they would teach me the slower yet still somewhat cool moves. I explained to them how when I was in high school I spent months learning EXO's dances and their dances. They both seemed equally as shocked that I knew all of their dances.

"Then can you demonstrate one for us?" Ken asked.

"Sure, which one?" I asked, searching their faces for an answer.

"Voodoo." Leo mumbled.

"That's my favorite one." I smiled to him.

He just stared at me with a small twitch in the corner of his mouth.

"Hyuk, can you turn on Voodoo?" Ken asked the bored teen.

"Sure!" He smiled and the song.

I took my usual spot and danced along with the song how I did when I was a teen. I had followed N for all the dances and I had even developed a creepy look in my eyes for Voodoo that came almost naturally. Ken and Hyuk clapped along as I finished the song gracefully. I stopped and bowed to them.

"You are really good!" Ken smiled.

"Thank you." I smiled.

"We can teach her the regular moves." Leo mumbled.

"Yep." Ken smiled to the monotone man.

They began to teach me the beginning of the dance and once we went through it once we tried to do it with the music. I messed up several times, but they only laughed it off. We continued for about an hour and I finally had the first half down. N and Ravi came back in with several papers.

"Let's try singing now." N smiled and waved everyone over.

They all came running and I yawned as I walked over. Ravi handed me a water with a smile, his features awake and now lively. I thanked him and took in a large amount of water, clearing my dry and shaky throat. It has become quite late at night and I still had jet lag, which made me really exhausted, but I withstood it for the sake of the company and Moa. N showed me my line and helped me see if I could sing it comfortably. N had Leo demonstrate a line from my part and had me repeat it. I sang the notes I was given and they all nodded to agree with my voice. They spent several minutes teaching me one of my lines before they decided to add Leo. This part of the song was a duet between Leo and I until the chorus, where everyone came in. Leo and I looked to each other quickly before singing the beginning together. We both nodded our heads along with the song and tried our best to stay on beat. We finished the part they taught me and I looked to Leo, seeing him smile for the first time. We looked at each other and smiled a moment before dropping the happy faces and going back to work. We took a quick break and during the break I checked my phone. It was already 9pm and I still had to go to Big Hit Entertainment after this. I sighed and texted Moa.

"Do I really have to go to Big Hit Entertainment after this? Is there any way we can set it for tomorrow?" I messaged her and then opened my contacts, going straight to Kai's number.

I decided to call him, tell him to eat without me.

"Hello?" He answered.

"Hey Kai, you guys might have already done it, but go ahead and eat, I'm not going to be able to go home for a while." I mumbled sadly.

"Oh... Alright, I'll tell everyone." He sounded let down.

"Please tell everyone I'm sooooooo sorry!" I pleaded to him.

"Alright."

"Don't worry about me, I'm in good hands." I tried sounding reassuring.

Suddenly, as if it was destined, a loud thud echoed in the room. I looked behind me to see Ken laying next to the couch, his body slowly tensing.

"Ouch~!" He whined.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah..." He whined, not lifting his face from the floor.

"Who was that?" Kai asked.

"Ken from VIXX just fell off the couch, I think he's hurt, I gotta go." I mumbled as I hurried over to Ken.

"Alright, be safe on your way back." Kai spoke quickly before I hung up.

"Are you alright Ken?" I asked, placing a hand under him, helping him sit up.

"I hit my face a little..." He whined.

He looked at me in pain and I widened my eyes to the blood stream trickling from his nose. He had gotten a bloody nose from the quick fall. I kneeled next to him as he leaned against the couch.

I hope he will hear me.

"Hyuk-ssi!" I yelled.

I heard a timid and confused voice yell back, "Yes, Rachel?"

"Can you grab some paper towel for me?!" I yelled.

"Sure!" I heard footsteps run around in the back rooms, before Hyuk appeared in the dance room, "Here you..." He froze when he saw Ken.

I grabbed the paper towel from him and ripped some of it smaller and curled and twisted it. I shimmied and repositioned myself in front of Ken. I placed one hand on his cheek and had him sit still as I slowly and gently stuck the paper towel up his nose. He winced a little, but sat still calmly otherwise.

"Don't lean back, just stay like that." I told him and made several more paper towel twists.

I took one of the twists and went into the nearby bathroom, wetting it in the sink. I came back and removed the almost blood filled twist from his nose. I wiped his nose and mouth down tenderly and made sure I didn't push too hard as I got all the blood from his face. I put another two twists up his nose and nodded, taking the dirty towels to the trash. Hyuk still stood there, frozen.

I went over and placed a hand on his shoulder, "Thank you Hyuk-ssi, are you okay?"

He nodded his head slowly and looked at me softly, "That scared me." He chuckled nervously.

I smiled and patted his arm, "Scared me too." I laughed.

I left Hyuk's side and went to sit on the couch next to Ken. He had moved from his position on the floor, to sitting on the couch. He stared at me emotionlessly and I plopped down next to him.

God I'm so tired...

I yawned and leaned back, resting my head against the wall. I had put the hood up on my sweater and was now sitting with my hands in my pockets. I closed my eyes for a moment and immediately felt myself drift off. I had been tired since the moment I actually had to stand up from the plane, but I tried my best to hide it. Now, as I waited for our break to be over, I had fallen asleep sitting next to Ken.